Conduction Sticker - Can I remove it?

The conduction sticker on my car - front and back are faded and it's an eye sore. Is it legal to remove this?

Thanks.

Comments

• yes its legal to remove this once you have a plate number na. scrape it carefully with a blade
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the conduction sticker loses its job once you get your license plates.
  • baludoybaludoy Nag me-meron PEx Expert 🎖️
    yes. it's definitely an eye sore once you get your plates
  • dakila7dakila7 - - - - - - 7 PExer
    oo naman as sson as you get your vehicle registered and you got na the license plates.
  • maldikatzmaldikatz Member PExer
    My friend advised me not to remove it. Buy and sell kasi siya ng used cars. Mas madali daw ibenta pag mayroon pa nito.

But of course if it has become an eye sore, i'll have it removed also.
  • rendakurendaku Member PExer
    Kung nabasag ang windshield mo, itatapon mo na yan kasama ang conduction sticker, and you are not required by any law or agency guidelines to restore it. Therefore, it can be removed and your car can be without it.
  • rationalrational Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    maldikatz wrote: »
    My friend advised me not to remove it. Buy and sell kasi siya ng used cars. Mas madali daw ibenta pag mayroon pa nito.

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow, I sure would like to know why a buyer would be more eager to buy a car just because it has an expired conduction sticker.
    rational wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:

Wow, I sure would like to know why a buyer would be more eager to buy a car just because it has an expired conduction sticker.

As an assurance that said car never figured in a huge accident. See quote below.
    rendaku wrote: »
    Kung nabasag ang windshield mo, itatapon mo na yan kasama ang conduction sticker, and you are not required by any law or agency guidelines to restore it. Therefore, it can be removed and your car can be without it.
  • ArteffecTArteffecT Custom Decals! PExer
    Condiction stickers can be removed basta ok na plates mo. My customers have it taken off all the time pag nagpapakabit sa akin ng stickers on windshields or sa rear part car.
  • ang purpose ng conduction sticker is pag wala ka pang LTO Plate. pag na issue na yung LTO plate mo, alisin mo na yung conduction sticker.pampadumi lang yan ng windshield. Besides, walang bearing yan sa buy and sell. kalokohan *** sasabihin na mas mataas ang resale value dahil sa conduction sticker? WOW!
  • ArteffecTArteffecT Custom Decals! PExer
    Another thing is, reflective yung sticker na ginagamit dyan, if you leave it for a long period of time, it'll become brittle and you'd have a hard time taking it off, you might even scratch the glass in the process.
    ang purpose ng conduction sticker is pag wala ka pang LTO Plate. pag na issue na yung LTO plate mo, alisin mo na yung conduction sticker.pampadumi lang yan ng windshield. Besides, walang bearing yan sa buy and sell. kalokohan *** sasabihin na mas mataas ang resale value dahil sa conduction sticker? WOW!

Wow. At hindi rin marunong magbasa ng disclaimer ang iba dito.
    maldikatz wrote: »
    As an assurance that said car never figured in a huge accident. See quote below.

No one else thinks that way. :D
    ang purpose ng conduction sticker is pag wala ka pang LTO Plate. pag na issue na yung LTO plate mo, alisin mo na yung conduction sticker.pampadumi lang yan ng windshield. Besides, walang bearing yan sa buy and sell. kalokohan *** sasabihin na mas mataas ang resale value dahil sa conduction sticker? WOW!

No, it is not a substitute for the plate that is not issued yet. You cannot drive if your VSI or VDN is more than a week old even if you have the CS. As a matter of fact, you cannot drive at all a brand new vehicle without a plate except to bring it to its owners location from the dealers outlet. But we all know that this rule is not strictly enforced.
    rendaku wrote: »
    No one else thinks that way. :D

It's ok sir, i just thought i'd share what my friend said. I don't think that way either. I'm not a used car salesman.

Actually, i think its purpose is limited to factory-casa monitoring only. It losses its function once the vehicle is sold.
  • tylerdudetylerdude Member PExer
    is it true na pag wala pa plates, and ending number sa conduction sticker ang basis for color coding?
  • red_trackred_track Member PExer
    kakabili ko lang ng kotse, wala pa din kaming lto plate kasi next yr na lang daw i rerehistro. sayang kasi kung *****, e patapos na ang taon. pwde ko ba sya gamitin palibot libot>
    Actually, i think its purpose is limited to factory-casa monitoring only. It losses its function once the vehicle is sold.
    It's manufacturer-LTO record. Yes, conduction number is LTO issued-- for control of all brand new vehicles that are manufactured and for sale in the Philippines. It has no use once the car gets the LTO plates.
    is it true na pag wala pa plates, and ending number sa conduction sticker ang basis for color coding?
    It is true, but only for taking home the car from the casa to the owner (per law). But, again, this is not strictly enforce.
    kakabili ko lang ng kotse, wala pa din kaming lto plate kasi next yr na lang daw i rerehistro. sayang kasi kung *****, e patapos na ang taon. pwde ko ba sya gamitin palibot libot>

Mali ang advice sa iyo. It should be registered immediately. Depending on your ending and month of receipt, the fee would adjust pro-rated. So besides the P6k-7k 3-year registration fee may additional pa so that on the 4th year of purchase you'd only pay for the current sticker.
  • mulatahmulatah Member PExer
    ArteffecT wrote: »
    Another thing is, reflective yung sticker na ginagamit dyan, if you leave it for a long period of time, it'll become brittle and you'd have a hard time taking it off, you might even scratch the glass in the process.

Very Correct! I have a 3 year old SUV and one day I decided to remove the conduction sticker...well...yun nga scratch yung windshield. :D
  • mulatahmulatah Member PExer
    ArteffecT wrote: »

Very Correct! I have a 3 year old SUV and one day I decided to remove the conduction sticker...well...yun nga scratch yung windshield. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file