Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas

UST BSBA Major in Financial Management

this is the thread for the UST BSBA Major in Financial Management.

Comments

• Pwede po ba i-merge nalang yung 2 threads about FM??
  • ok lahat ng UST Financial Management students dito po tayo!!!
  • may i just open a topic...

WHAT'S YOUR TARGET JOB AFTER GRADUATING THE PROGRAM???

ME...manager of an investment house
  • Start a career abroad =>
  • Start a career abroad =>

Naks, abroad agad..*okay*
  • I don't have plans on staying here. Would probably study another language after graduation and then work abroad :)
  • I don't have plans on staying here. Would probably study another language after graduation and then work abroad :)

Goodluck to you..:) haha.. Many of my friends migrate nowadays.. Bakit kaya??
  • I'm quite proficient in Chinese and Nihonggo so I think I have a chance. It's because life outside of RP is way way better.
  • I'm quite proficient in Chinese and Nihonggo so I think I have a chance. It's because life outside of RP is way way better.

I agree with you about that. Politics in the country is too much..:(
  • Hi friends! Dropping by :)
  • hey Tomasino_yel...

what job would like to have abroad???
  • I wanna try working at Tokyo stock exchange as a stockbroker!!

dreams dreams dreams!
  • I wanna try working at Tokyo stock exchange as a stockbroker!!

dreams dreams dreams!

wow! aim for it!*okay* nothing is unattainable for a person who has a goal..:D
  • Syusuke wrote: »
    wow! aim for it!*okay* nothing is unattainable for a person who has a goal..:D

I am not aiming for a lavish kind of lifestyle. I just want a simple and quiet life abroad particularly in new zealand or japan(anywhere! just not here in RP haha) . Hopefully I can, but my mom is migrating to USA, so I might settle there in the future. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

but seriously, I will work in TSE I swear! :grrr::grrr::grrr:
  • tanong ko lang: ano ang pagkakaiba nito sa accountancy?
  • tanong ko lang: ano ang pagkakaiba nito sa accountancy?

The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Financial Management prepares the students to possess a strong foundation on theory, principles and concepts, as well as analytical tools and perspectives that would provide a sound and competitive basis for financial and investment decision making.

The BSA Program provides a foundation of professional knowledge, skills, values, ethics and attitudes that will enable our students to learn and adapt to change throughout their professional lives. The program will provide a broad base of knowledge concerning accounting, auditing, management and cost accounting, taxation, macro-environmental, economic and industry issues, business process structures, functions and practices as well as the general education courses. The program will prepare the students to be conversant with IT concepts and application for business systems and sound knowledge on internal control in computer-based systems, and evaluation of computer business systems.
  • Congratulations to 4FM1 for winning the Matira Matibay Challenge!:D

Good luck to the Juniors for your competition tomorrow!:)
  • Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

mga senior financial mgmt. students walang vacation...

may mga projects pa kami for this december...

musta na nga pala mga lessons nyo???

here's our:
    Trust Mgmt: Estate Planning
    Treasury Mgmt: Asset-Liability Management
    Risk Mgmt: Duration Gapping
    Strat. Fin.: Modigliani-Miller Capital Structure Irrelevance Theory

Prof. lionheart: anu na po lesson nyo sa FSA1???

yung mga junior fin. students musta mga lessons..???
  • Ang hirap ng quiz ni Sir Lionheart kanina haha
  • Ang hirap ng quiz ni Sir Lionheart kanina haha

Parang gusto ko masubukan yung mga test kay Sir Lionheart..:D hahaha.. During our time, may kalupitan din si Sir Fabie sa pagbigay ng mga test.. may time limit pa! hahaha.. parang yung quiz kanina kay Mam Magbata, talagang may timer sa may table.. :lol: