Buying Books Online?

Hi to all, I'm from down south and book selections here are very limited. The only way to buy books that I want is to buy online. Saan po ba pwede, yung garantesado?

Comments

• maysapawmaysapaw wanderer PExer
    check national bookstore and booksale websites, i'm not sure if they deliver, dati kasi for pick up lang sa branches nila (you can request which branch).

i have tried buying from amazon and alibris (second-hand), pricey nga lang but i received the books (and cds) in good condition. consider mo rin pala yung additional costs such as import duties.

what kind of books ba ang hanap mo? if you are okay reading an ebook via your computer or phone (if capable), then i can recommend a site where you can download them for free. :bop:

pm mo na lang ako :D
  • baby_gee3baby_gee3 time traveler PExer
    I've purchased books from amazon many times, and I can guarantee you na the books will be in good condition though maysapaw is right, its pricey due to shipping fees.

I've also tried powerbooks, try visiting their website first. Limited yung bookchoices but they also deliver. You'll add P200 ata for deliveries outside MetroManila.
  • marky_83marky_83 Member PExer
    For me, ebay is the way to go. it's like going to a Booksale outlet, only that it's online :D of course, u have to be careful when bidding; u have to read the seller's feedback just to check if it's bogus or not. I've never had a problem with ebay though, and I've been buying books from the site for years now :)
  • istarbaksistarbaks Member ✭✭✭
    subukan mong magtanong sa bookstore malapit sayo kung pwedeng umorder sa kanila. syempre, ititimbang mo kung alin ang mas mura.
  • sakuranaisakuranai Member ✭✭
    natry ko na powerbooks and fullybooked online, nagdedeliver sila both
  • RinggoldRinggold Member PExer
    Thanks! Try ko yan mga guys.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus
    amazon or overstock
  • RinggoldRinggold Member PExer
    guys tanong ko lang safe po bang bumili sa http://pinoypocketbooks.com/index.php
  • pecanpiepecanpie Member PExer
    Ringgold wrote: »
    Hi to all, I'm from down south and book selections here are very limited. The only way to buy books that I want is to buy online. Saan po ba pwede, yung garantesado?

amazon is the best for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file