Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

MARICAR REYES -> 2nd thread for Doc?

Sorry, did they merge the 2 previous threads? I can't find the question mark anymore.

And it says "Thread Closed". What happened? 200+ pages pa lang naman.

I wonder. Oh well, post away. Oh wait, do I need to introduce who she is?

Comments

• Sorry, did they merge the 2 previous threads? I can't find the question mark anymore.

And it says "Thread Closed". What happened?

and i thought it was my computer acting up.
    closed, meaning thats it. the end of that thread? sayang naman yung mga pics, comments, balitaktakan, links and whathaveyous on that thread.
  • maricar_reyes-2.jpg

She’s the newest girl in town and her name is Maricar Reyes.A model by profession, Reyes finally found her way to enter showbiz through ABS-CBN’s hit television series “I Love Betty La Fea” with actor John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo.

She's done ads for beauty products, food and beverages, fastfood chains and personal care items, airing both here in the Philippines and other parts of Southeast West Asia.

She is also a licensed physician, a graduate of BS Biology at the Ateneo de Manila University and University of Santo Tomas FMS.

Since appearing in I Love Betty La Fea in 2008, Maricar landed big roles in ABS-CBN. She started as one of the cast of Precious Hearts Romances “Bud Brothers” and now, she already starred in her own Maalaala Mo Kaya episode and her own Your Song one-month-long episode.

She is currently seen in Lovers in Paris where she plays the role of Piolo Pascual’s wife, and is set to appear in "Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo", airing in January, which topbills Kris Aquino, Kim Chiu, Gerald Anderson and Gabby Concepcion.

Maricar is a self-confessed fitness buff, who frequents the gym and has competed in several events in Triathlon.
  • and i thought it was my computer acting up.
    closed, meaning thats it. the end of that thread? sayang naman yung mga pics, comments, balitaktakan, links and whathaveyous on that thread.

maybe we can refer to it from time to time:
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382627

i guess it's all for the best. sama-sama tayo dito.
  • i just love her looking all athletic. another one of her differentiating qualities:

=======
    THIS SPORT IS CALLED TRIATHLON

COMPOSED OF 3 EVENTS

Swim: 1.5Km. (2 Loops), done in 0:37:16
    3549604013_c49e2dca5b.jpg

Bike: 40km. (2 Laps), done in 1:47:33
    3543319931_78f84699e4.jpg

Run: 10km. (4 Laps), done in 1:12:17

3544196740_8f35824f95.jpg

Subic-ITU International Triathlon Competition 2009
    Position: 24
    Start Number: F25
    Name: REYES, MARICAR
    Finish Time:3:37:06.00
  • :wave::wave:
    :wave::wave:HELLO,SA LAHAT.....PINAG MERGE NA PALA..OK LANG..
    MASAYA KAYA 'PAG MARAMI...YEHEEEEEEYYYYY....

56949.gif
  • :wave:uyyyy...pwede ko bang i transfer dito yun,mga pic.na gawa namin...

56949.gif
  • 5mxB-10Q-1copy.jpg
    :wave:HELLO ACHOOCHOO,ANONG NANGYARI....HA HA HA...SAMA
    SAMA NA TAYO...NAGULAT AKO..AH...
    :lol::lol::bop:
  • fanarts.jpg
    post ko lang itong gawa ko,sayang din....
  • 26131.gif
    :wave:BYE BUKAS ULI.....
  • Oh well, the moderators merged the two threads and it reach 5000 so naturally it was closed. I was a bit shocked to see the blue question mark with a new thread. Oh I will really miss that old thread. But well moving on.

I'm posting 24carnation regarding Maricar topbilling the starmometer Rising Star Poll versus Carla Abellana coz I like it. *okay*
    Yeah saw the video last night. IC was on Maricar's side, pero di lang siguro siya nakahirit dun sa ibang bading dun. That other guy/girl on the right insisted na the main reason reason why she's the fastest rising star was because of the brouhahaha, really got it wrong.

Although I will say it helped catapult her into a household name, there are many reasons why she's the faster rising star:

Fact 1: She was already Armando's ex-girlfriend in Betty La Fea, while Carla was "one of Armando's girls" na kahalikan niya sa CR.

Fact 2: She was cast as LEADS in many commercials ranging from haircare, beauty products, sanitary pads, food and beverages, with ads running not just in the Philippines but in the Southeast-west Asia. Meanwhile, Carla was supporting cast in the Lucky Me sotanghon ad, prior to her being lead in Hapee and Double Mint Ads. If any, the brouhaha became disadvantage to Maricar's already successful modelling career. Di nakatulong yun, nabawasan pa nga.

Fact 3: She was rumored to be cast in Lovers and Paris and already cast Precious Hearts Romances even before that thing broke out. Those cannot be attributed to the brouhaha.

Fact 4: Carla may have an advantage in terms of playing the lead in a primetime show, but the ratings are just, let's face it, dismal. Sana they paired her up with Dingdong Dantes, it would've worked better. But Maricar also played lead (kahit hindi primetime) in her own Sunday soap which rated high. And her work doesn't stop, be it guestings or supporting cast, sunud-sunod...from May Bukas Pa, to George and Cecil, to MMK to the upcoming Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo. And her past guesting rated well, too.

If we talk about FAST-RISING, here is how I saw it...Maricar started accelerating with her modelling and Betty La Fea...then boom! Out of nowhere CARLA rose and biglang naging lead. Pero nag-plateau siya coz the Rosalinda didn't rate well. Parang stuck siya sa 4th gear and nahirapan nang umarangkada.

Meanwhile, Maricar experienced a sudden slump in her career when she had to "disappear" and "recollect" because of the brouhaha. It's like she was on third gear, but went back to first gear. But because of that, naka-bwelo siya. She's now on third gear again and sunud-sunod yung projects niya. Naabutan nya na si Carla, and naka-overtake nang slight. For now, the winner would really be Maricar because nga sunud-sunod ang projects. So there's a seeming acceleration of her career. That doesn't guarantee though that she will last long in the business. But that wasn't the question of the poll. The question was FAST-RISING...may speed and progression involved. And judging from that, she is rising faster.

And I agree with Althea, magaling na actress si Maricar. She can play rich and she can play poor. Of course she's more effective playing rich. What can we do? She really looks epensive. True, she may only be a supporting cast in Lovers in Paris, but she managed to shine and generate buzz for herself.

As for Carla, she just needs a better project. I think she has a lot of potential. If only they paired her up with somebody who can help her, like Dingdong or Dennis. And I read her Cosmo article and really applaud how nicely she spoke of her ex.

tynn and scarlet, you haven't added me on fb hehe. I sent my mailing address at proboards pm already. :love:
  • MIAH ACHOOCHOO,TULOY BA TAYO BUKAS?
    CLOSED NA YUN THREAD.. PUNO NA BA,??DI KO NAPANSIN EH..
    MARAMI NA PALA TAYONG NAI-POST???HAK HAK HAK
    HELLO??24,:wave:SANA NAG-ISIP KA MAN LANG NG MAGANDANG NAME,
    SA BAGONG HOUSE NI MARS...:drive:

imagephp.gif
  • :wave:HELLO,,, GANDANG GABI SA LAHAT
    :wave:ACHOOCHOO
    :wave:MIAH
    :wave:BLUE
    HAYZZZ.....NALIGAW AKO,:drive:BAGONG HAUZ NA BA TAYO..
    UYYY,WALANG PAKI-ALAMAN HA???TSISMOSA KASI AKO EH..
    SABI SA AKIN NI SANTA SANTINA....:bleh::bleh::bop:
  • scan0005wtmk0000.jpg
    re post ko lang'to uli...
  • 4113652999_d2e5b98bb3.jpg
    :wave::wave:bye bye tom.uli....uyy..miah pm
    mo sa'kin hA,,anong oras tayo tom....:drive:
  • scarletpepperscarletpepper PEx Rookie ⭐
    Kaya naman pala!!! nagulat tuloy ako ng hindi ko makita sa subscribed threads yung isang thread...you're right 24carnation, pinag merge na yung dalawang thread tapos biglang nag closed agad sa damin nga posts...ang tagal ko pang na notice yung word na closed sa top right, kala ko tuloy may sira ang pex kasa walang option to reply or post a reply, :lol::rotflmao: near panic mode na ako bago ko napansin yung word na closed.

kaya heto na naman tayo...umpisa uli ng panibagong Maricar Reyes thread...hehehe we need to inform the others as baka naloloka na rin ang mga yun kung anong nangyari sa isang thread....
  • okay ba? hehehe...

marathon.jpg
  • scarletpepperscarletpepper PEx Rookie ⭐
    okay ba? hehehe...

doctrifighter.jpg

galing ng gawa natin:bop:*okay* ... pwede yan sa proboards:D:lol:
  • galing ng gawa natin:bop:*okay* ... pwede yan sa proboards:D:lol:

hey i deleted that and changed it a bit kasi pixelated. adjusted the size
    doctrifighter.jpg

tapos i posted sa taas yung parang sayings: