Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas

1st chse:Psychology 2nd:Nursing..any chance?

Hello, is there any chance na makapasok ako sa Ust sa mga courses na to? I mean, is these two courses mahirap pasukan? and ano po *** basis ng pagkuha ng mga students sa college na yan? help naman po oh..and about the exam, i already took it ,a nd i find the math, english, and MAT easy.and the science part is easy too but im not sure about some of my answers...is there a chance?pls help:)

Comments

• How bout the quota for psychology? Is psychology as hard as med tech? in terms of admission?
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kung papasa ka. papasa ka.

kung may utak ka, you don't have to worry about such trivial things.

The College of Nursing (?) and Science have some standards set that the other colleges don't.

Just saying.
  • So,you're saying that it's harder to get into the science courses?And,isa pa, marami bang kumukuha ng psychology?
  • Due to large numbers of UST Nursing applicants every year, admission standards of the College of Nursing is among the most competitive in the university. Getting a slot means getting HIGH exam scores and passing a screening interview (and some height requirements). During my time in 2005, approximately 18,000 USTET takers’ first program preference was Nursing and less than a thousand qualified for the interview. Finally, around 500 were eligible to enroll.

Im not sure with the College of Science. Hopefully some psychology students or graduates touch on this.

Goodluck!
  • What I mean is that of psychology..mahirap bang pasukan yan?who among you here are psychology students?any comments about sa hirap ng admission? madali lang ba makapasok sa course na yan o mahirap?..
  • LabuyoXVIIILabuyoXVIII PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What I mean is that of psychology..mahirap bang pasukan yan?who among you here are psychology students?any comments about sa hirap ng admission? madali lang ba makapasok sa course na yan o mahirap?..

Psychology is under the College of Science, and Psychology is also a pre-med course. Kapag pre-med course yan, expect mo na mas mataas ang grade requirement niyan over the other courses.

But then again, with the number of applicants vying for a slot, competitive talaga ang labanan pagdating sa mga programs per college.
  • How bout the quota for psychology? Is psychology as hard as med tech? in terms of admission?

In terms of academics, Medical Technology is harder, but regarding admission, both faculties have their own requirements..*okay*
  • kailagan bang mataas ang science score mo kapag science course ang pinili mo?or *** whole USTET tlaga ang basehan?
  • lneliouchioralneliouchiora PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ siguro baka dun nila i-base. Hope for the best nalang. ;)

Malapit na mag Enero!! :D
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What I mean is that of psychology..mahirap bang pasukan yan?who among you here are psychology students?any comments about sa hirap ng admission? madali lang ba makapasok sa course na yan o mahirap?..

There were 4 blocks of Psych Freshies when I was there. And there are approximately 45-50 students/block during freshman year. It gets trimmed nearly in half if not more than half before their Senior year.

Your HS grades also matter. I think, you should not have anything below 82 on your science related classes to be admitted. BUT I don't think this plays a big role on your admittance unless there are other better applicants.
  • i entered ust bs psych 1998 and there were 3 blocks. when i graduated in 2002, there were still 3 blocks:)