Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Del Monte Philippines, Inc.

Anybody from DMPI here? Any info re the salary given to entry level employees, work env't, benefits, etc? Thanks much! :)

Comments

• up for this one? got curious about this. Office ata nila is in Pasig area if i'm not mistaken.
  • The_ONE wrote: »
    up for this one? got curious about this. Office ata nila is in Pasig area if i'm not mistaken.

may office sila sa BHS in global city ;)
  • ter18ter18 PExer
    My mom tried to apply there way back in 1970's.

Sabi sa kniya "We only accept graduates from UP, Ateneo, La Salle."

Ewan ko lang ngayon. :)
  • i have a cousin who worked there before, she worked in the finance
    dept. Very good ang package na nakuha nya daw, so i think ok dun, but of course loaded lang ng work, yup, i think they have office at the fort, i saw it when i went to serendra, dun sila banda eh. :)
  • See, when I started this thread in November last year, I just applied for a management traineeship position. Got interviewed the month after, but no word from them since then. Well, until yesterday when the HR invited me for second interview. Christ, after more than a year! I'm going nonetheless. :)
  • san location ng hr nila?
  • ravena666 wrote: »
    See, when I started this thread in November last year, I just applied for a management traineeship position. Got interviewed the month after, but no word from them since then. Well, until yesterday when the HR invited me for second interview. Christ, after more than a year! I'm going nonetheless. :)

Any updates? I'm planning to apply for the same position. :)
  • Where can I apply? I've been looking for their career website for a while now. Is there a management trainee position currently open?
  • pen_shadowpen_shadow PEx Rookie ⭐
    Jcube wrote: »
    Where can I apply? I've been looking for their career website for a while now. Is there a management trainee position currently open?

hi there... any update on this po? i was called for an interview this afternoon lang... any update? san po office nila? ok ba working environment? culture ng tao? how about salary and benefits? please give me an idea please....
  • akosikatakosikat PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Up for this thread :D
  • _Esther_Liu__Esther_Liu_ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Del Monte Pacific to list on PSE in June
    May 28, 2013 4:46pm

Del Monte Pacific Ltd., the fruit grower and canner, on Tuesday said plans are afoot to have its shares listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) starting June 10, a move that was approved by the Philippine bourse.

Del Monte in a disclosure to the Singapore Stock Exchange said it received approval

In principle, the PSE approved the application of Del Monte Pacific to have its shares listed and traded in the Philippine market, the company told the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), noting it is now waiting from the Securities and Exchange Commission in Manila the order of registration and permit to sell

“Subject to the fulfillment by the company of the conditions to the SEC approval in principle, and the approval by the PSE of the PSE listing, the company expects to post the introductory document for the
    PSE Listing on the website of the PSE on or before Wednesday, 29 May 2013, and for trading of the shares to commence on the PSE on Monday, 10 June 2013,” Del Monte said.

Because its shares are listed on the SGX, Del Monte Pacific is qualified to list its shares on PSE by way of introduction.

The company owns the Del Monte brand of processed foods in the Philippines, including canned juice drinks, canned pineapple and tropical mixed fruits, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce and tomato ketchup.

Net profit jumped to $32.1 million last year, from $27.4 million a year earlier, on record sales of $459.7 million—which was up 8 percent year on year.

Subsidiary Del Monte Philippines owns the 23,000-hectare pineapple plantation in Mindanao, dubbed as the world’s largest pineapple operation with a 700,000-ton processing facility. — VS, GMA News

source: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/310395/economy/companies/del-monte-pacific-to-list-on-pse-in-june
  • ceruleanchildceruleanchild PEx Rookie ⭐
    Up for this thread too..
  • pen_shadowpen_shadow PEx Rookie ⭐
    pen_shadow wrote: »
    hi there... any update on this po? i was called for an interview this afternoon lang... any update? san po office nila? ok ba working environment? culture ng tao? how about salary and benefits? please give me an idea please....

I had a worst experience than you ravena666. After almost 2 1/2 years interview, i was invited again to have another interview hahaha. However this time its for higher position. But still same as i asked before any one here who knows their working environment/culture? How about their salary and benefits? Hope to hear from anyone here please.
  • LambosanLambosan PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hello! Anyone who's working in DMPI? I was invited for an interview tomorrow for the financial analyst post at their BGC office. Any ideas about the workplace, salary, benefits and also the application process? I am a fresh graduate.
  • Lambosan wrote: »
    Hello! Anyone who's working in DMPI? I was invited for an interview tomorrow for the financial analyst post at their BGC office. Any ideas about the workplace, salary, benefits and also the application process? I am a fresh graduate.

Hi Lambosan! may i know how you applied to DMPI please? I really want to get in there but I can't find the list of job openings in their website o_O
  • pen_shadow wrote: »
    I had a worst experience than you ravena666. After almost 2 1/2 years interview, i was invited again to have another interview hahaha. However this time its for higher position. But still same as i asked before any one here who knows their working environment/culture? How about their salary and benefits? Hope to hear from anyone here please.

Former employee here. Ganyan talaga dyan, ang tagal ng hiring process, there are vacancies which get unfulfilled up until 2 years. Either sobrang choosy ng hiring managers or sobrang haba ng process (umaabot sa level ng owners for higher and critical positions).

Salary and benefits-wise, medyo okay naman compared to other local FMCGs. Culture varies per department/group. Left the company because the position I was initially offered changed once I was there. Magulo talaga.
  • EVRM wrote: »
    Hi Lambosan! may i know how you applied to DMPI please? I really want to get in there but I can't find the list of job openings in their website o_O

Hi Guys, they do not actively list vacancies through the usual channels. They usually go through headhunters/search agencies. There is a generic email where you can lodge your application pero good luck doon dahil rarely nachecheck yun.

The company does not usually hire fresh graduates except for MT and select positions (pero medyo tinigil na yung MT program). Pahabaan ng pasensya ang labanan dito so better seek out other opportunities while waiting for this one to materialize.

Salary and benefits are okay compared to other local FMCGs and the office is quite new (2-3 years pa lang). Just do careful research on your interviewer whether HR yan or hiring manager. Things do get complicated there once you're inside.
  • ter18 wrote: »
    My mom tried to apply there way back in 1970's.

Sabi sa kniya "We only accept graduates from UP, Ateneo, La Salle."

Ewan ko lang ngayon. :)

Totoo pa rin to though hindi naman outright sasabihin ng HR sa iyo.
  • HR_Lady wrote: »
    Hi Guys, they do not actively list vacancies through the usual channels. They usually go through headhunters/search agencies. There is a generic email where you can lodge your application pero good luck doon dahil rarely nachecheck yun.

The company does not usually hire fresh graduates except for MT and select positions (pero medyo tinigil na yung MT program). Pahabaan ng pasensya ang labanan dito so better seek out other opportunities while waiting for this one to materialize.

Salary and benefits are okay compared to other local FMCGs and the office is quite new (2-3 years pa lang). Just do careful research on your interviewer whether HR yan or hiring manager. Things do get complicated there once you're inside.

Hi HR_Lady! Nagaapply ako ngayon sa DMPI as finance analyst. Ask ko sana if you'd know kung kamusta yung finance dept doon and yung opportunities for promotion sa finance? :)

Natigil pala MT program, sayang :( Bakit daw?