Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

WAAAAH!!!! Ang gwapo ni Oliver Hartmann!!!!

ok guys, who else thinks this guy is a cutie???

if you guys know of a website about him, or if you can post pix, PLEASE DO!!!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!

Comments

• ok, heres some info i got from the grapevine:

oliver hartmann's boob tube debut was on "palibhasa lalake". kasabayan nya sina jao mapa, the gwapings (mark, jomari and eric), and kevin vernal.

after the show went off air, he went on a little hiatus until he got casted on the now defunct gma teen show "bestfriends".

he was launched into the big screen last year via a regal films flick (the title of which my friend forgot!!!)

now, napansin na talaga siya by the madlang people through his role in "live show". unfortunately, i havent seen the movie, so i dont know kung anong role nya ron. please naman, if anyones seen the movie, please tell me. was he really cute there? did he show some flesh?
  • Di ba sila yung may-ari ng Hartman Briefs?

Bago siyang boylet ni Kuya Germs... Joke! :lol:

Makikita mo palagi yan sa Master Showman!
  • Originally posted by cloak&dagger

now, napansin na talaga siya by the madlang people through his role in "live show". unfortunately, i havent seen the movie, so i dont know kung anong role nya ron. please naman, if anyones seen the movie, please tell me. was he really cute there? did he show some flesh?

saw the movie already. nope, he didnt show any flesh at all (rats!).

yeah, hes guwapo nga!!!!!!!!!!
  • sorry cloak, hindi ko napanood yung "live show" dahil NA-BAN siya eh bago ko siya mapanood...

pero post na rin ako dito kasi nag-request ka "live show" thread eh... :)