terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
hey,

powa puff.

Comments

• hey you!

I wish PEX had an instant messenger
  • terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hey,

i can't really tell you my real name is here but here you go.
    call me terry ilaes. that's my nick name from the tournament i did in toronto 2 weeks ago. me and my friends are planning our first road trip together this summer and maybe we'll pass by BC.

anyawy, i'll tell a bit of myself i guess. i love the out doors, hiking, biking (once me and my friends biked for about 8 hours straight, funny my legs didn't even hurt the next day. ), sf, snime, dinning (love to explore the city for the best places to go eat , me and my bestfriends do this for a hobby), poems, art galleries( another thing that my bestfriend open me to) and finally skydiving.

alright your turn.

BTW do you have a pic of you. i'll send you mine when my mail. gets better
  • cool, road trip! :) my friend and I are having one this summer too. we're taking the bus though.. we're off to California. Ya, you should pass by BC. btw, have you been here?

Hmm.. something about me... whats there to tell. lets see, I like watching movies (movie buff right here!), camping, taking photos (i'm really into photography.. took it for 3 yrs back in HS). hehe i like dinning too.. my bro and I would always try out every new restaurant in town. so what dish do you like best? mine's japanese!

Oh ya, i'm taking a yr off frm sch right now. I had a 6-month vacation in Manila. I just got back last january. next month, i'll start working. imma continue school this coming fall.

ya, I hav a pic. send it to ya later... :)

honestly, i don't feel that much comfortable posting all these things in here. oh well.
    alright, any suggestions regarding post here. tell me which chat and i'll go there. alright,

damn. you like jap food too. i love sushi, my fav is the salmon one. i can make my own sushi too. i just learned how this winter. anyways, send me your pic and i'll send mine alright.

later,

[No need to quote.]

[Edited by Zen on 03-30-2001 at 11:40 PM]
  • hmm... do you hav irc?
  • hey, i got your email. thanks :)
    Originally posted by p0werpuffgirl
    hmm... do you hav irc?

sadly i don't even have a computer now. i'm using school property to chat. alright go to myownemail.com go to chat. then go to drock's chat. i'll use my the same nick. alright.

btw. did you get my mail
    hold on drock's is gone go to myownemail's chat room
    ok, that's full so go to myownfriends.com then, go to chatter box

[No need to quote.]

[Edited by Zen on 03-30-2001 at 11:44 PM]
  • c'mon now.. thats really me! :)
    hehehe

[No need to quote.]

[Edited by Zen on 03-30-2001 at 11:46 PM]