Uk Visa!

Hi guys

im planning on going to the UK next year or maybe in 2011 but i'm a little concerned about how strict they are. would you say that getting a UK visa will be more difficult than getting a US one?

balak ko kasi sana i'll spend a few weeks vacation there right after i graduate. do you think mas less likely that they'll allow me to go there since kaggraduate ko lang?

thanks everyone. i'll appreciate any kind of comment you might have to offer. :)

Comments

• damngorgeous17damngorgeous17 Member PExer
    Filipino citizens are required to obtain visas in order to travel to the United Kingdom for whatever purpose and for short- or long-term stays.
    The UK Border Agency has a 5-tier points-based visa system in place. For more detailed information on the different kinds of visa and permits needed for different purposes of visit, Filipinos should consult the UKBA website.

Filipinos interested to apply for visas for the UK must apply at the visa application centre in Manila run by the British commercial partner, VFS Global. VFS Global only collects visa application forms and supporting documents, biometric finger scans and the visa application fees. They are not in any way involved in the decision-making process.

The visa applications submitted to VFS Global are sent by commercial courier to the UK Border Agency at the British Embassy in Manila and are then processed and decided by the UK Border Agency Staff.

http://touringbuddy.com/visa-requirements-philippine-passport-holders-%E2%80%93-united-kingdom-united-kingdom-great-britain-northern-ireland/

“The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G. K. Chesterton

Visa requirements to visit other country
    http://touringbuddy.com/
  • rishyrishmeowrishyrishmeow Registered User PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi guys!

i had my bio on vfs cebu on june 13, received an update on june 14 that docs were forwarded to the embassy. Sadly, as of now wala pa din results. 11 working days had passed. Anyone here na malapit ang appoitnment sa akin? Did you guys get your results already?

Thank you. Im worried because im working in government office and kailangan 2 months before travel date magapply na ng leave and clearance for issuance of travel authority. August 31 is my target departure date. Thank you! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file