Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

DOCOMO-Intertouch | Call

Guys, I went as far back as early 2009 to find any thread about DoCoMo-Intertouch pero I didn't find any so I'm creating this new thread for those tech support peeps looking for work in alabang and the fort.

Right now they are hiring for TSR's who have experience troubleshooting internet connections to start training nov.9... Then next training would be 3 weeks after that. So far, they are located sa Alabang pero they will be transferring daw to a brand new location inside The Fort, Taguig by early next year.

Those interested can just read more information about DoCoMo here.

I'll keep this thread alive for those who are looking for work in the Alabang or Taguig area. Ciao! *okay*

Comments

• pipaypeepspipaypeeps PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Guys, I went as far back as early 2009 to find any thread about DoCoMo-Intertouch pero I didn't find any so I'm creating this new thread for those tech support peeps looking for work in alabang and the fort.

Right now they are hiring for TSR's who have experience troubleshooting internet connections to start training nov.9... Then next training would be 3 weeks after that. So far, they are located sa Alabang pero they will be transferring daw to a brand new location inside The Fort, Taguig by early next year.

Those interested can just read more information about DoCoMo here.

I'll keep this thread alive for those who are looking for work in the Alabang or Taguig area. Ciao! *okay*

any update about DOCOMO?
  • ok ba mag work dito? salary range? benefits? environment?
  • Okay ang company na eto, naging employee ako dito sa Docomo Intertouch actually dating name nya is MagiNet due to acquisition of Docomo, nabili ang call center na eto. Salary dito is 14K then 4K ang allowance, Free Meal Daily. Maganda ang working environment.. kaya lang ingat lang sa Pulitika, minsan marami mga insecure na tao, di rin naman maiiwasan yun.
  • slickdevilslickdevil PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    how to apply here? where in Alabang this site is located?
  • sa Alabang Corporate Business Center sa West Service Road...
  • EYEABA30EYEABA30 PEx Rookie ⭐
    ano to japanese account?
  • Well, this company provides broadband connection in all finest hotels all over the world such as Marriot, Hilton, Renaissance and Grand Empire Hotels
  • Hi to all of you guyz!
    I was hired by Docomo Intertouch through M. Resources for their Tier I Support. Our training will start on January 18 and for 3 weeks. We will be supporting internet, tv and voip for some finest hotels all over the world. We have a training allowance and the contract will start after the training. The compensation is fair though.

Who among you have qualified for the monday training? Just make a post here.
    See you guyz there! Our training will be in the fort bonifacio.

Hopefully, I will have a good experience and stable career in Docomo.

Just aim high and keep your feet on the ground! *okay*

:rotflmao::love::naughty::lol:*okay*:bop:
  • San po ba location nito? Sorry d kc ako familiar sa lugar eh...how far it from malate?
  • nasa Fort na ba to? sa McKinley?
    docomo? telephone company to sa japan di ba? kailangan ba ng japanese csr?
  • The training will be in Piccadilly Star Bldg., located at the corner of 27th St. and 4th Avenue in Forbes Town, The Fort.

But the recruitment is in 21/F Rufino Tower Makati through Maars Resources.
  • yurikai wrote: »
    Hi to all of you guyz!
    I was hired by Docomo Intertouch through M. Resources for their Tier I Support. Our training will start on January 18 and for 3 weeks. We will be supporting internet, tv and voip for some finest hotels all over the world. We have a training allowance and the contract will start after the training. The compensation is fair though.

Who among you have qualified for the monday training? Just make a post here.
    See you guyz there! Our training will be in the fort bonifacio.

Hopefully, I will have a good experience and stable career in Docomo.

Just aim high and keep your feet on the ground! *okay*

:rotflmao::love::naughty::lol:*okay*:bop:

well ka wavemate kita. I'll also have my training on Monday.
  • ngha hire ba *** for TL position? TIA
  • iNuYaShA12 wrote: »
    ngha hire ba *** for TL position? TIA

as far as I know TSR ***.
  • wow kawave nga kita. ilan ba tau. parang konti ***. sana mapasa natin *** training at ok ang company. tau pa *** mgkakilala ha.
    pano ng apala papunta dun sa bldg natin sa the fort?
    alam ko pwede sumaky ng gate3 na jeep pero di ko alam san bababa.

kitakitz
  • good luck guys, well di siya Japanese Account.. actually Japanese ang owner ng company pero their product provides broadband connection in all finest hotels all over the world..
    taga san ba ***? pede din jeep gate3 or citylinkbus ok din
  • yurikai wrote: »
    wow kawave nga kita. ilan ba tau. parang konti ***. sana mapasa natin *** training at ok ang company. tau pa *** mgkakilala ha.
    pano ng apala papunta dun sa bldg natin sa the fort?
    alam ko pwede sumaky ng gate3 na jeep pero di ko alam san bababa.

kitakitz

hndi ko alam kung ilan tyo. nag pm ko sa iyo pki check n lang.
  • just read your message. thanks for the help.
    sana mapasa natin training at okay ang company.
    see yah there!