FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

The Future First Ladies 2010

Guys, any sensible criticism or praise about who could be the next First Lady of the Republic? Alam niyo na, may power din yan sila kahit papano. :)
«1

Comments

  • areessareess Member PExer
    sa pagandahan,3 ang stand-out.

    nikki teodoro
    cristine escudero
    shalani soledad.

    ganda ng first lady natin pag nagkataon.

    laking improvement kay ming,loi at mike arroyo.

    :lol:
  • monarchrisingmonarchrising Better in Person PExer
    areess wrote: »
    sa pagandahan,3 ang stand-out.

    nikki teodoro
    cristine escudero
    shalani soledad.

    ganda ng first lady natin pag nagkataon.

    laking improvement kay ming,loi at mike arroyo.

    :lol:

    nikki teodoro is just hands down brains and beauty.....
  • clone19clone19 Busy as a bee PExer
    areess wrote: »
    sa pagandahan,3 ang stand-out.

    nikki teodoro
    cristine escudero
    shalani soledad.

    ganda ng first lady natin pag nagkataon.

    laking improvement kay ming,loi at mike arroyo.

    :lol:

    duh... si kris kaya ang magiging reyna if noynoy wins.... :bop:

    ent1ad.jpg
  • lucas6toylucas6toy mysterious shopper PExer
    hands down....

    nikki teodoro...first pantene model, even if everyone consider her as a socialite....napaka low profile nya...she devotes her time more on social foundations on children.
  • Last night, I discovered that my classmate Ray Espinosa's (ePLDT President and Chair, and PLDT Board Member, Director, and Director or more than 40 corporations worldwide, who largely bought) TV 5 of Tony Boy Cojuanco, did make as regular co-host on TV 10 from 10:30 to 1130 pm news

    the supposed to be First Lady or rather 2nd Lady to Kris, the councilor of Valenzuela.

    She was interviewed on hit list why she and NoyNoy hindi na raw nagdedate she said HECTIC daw si NoyNoy.

    BF daw ni Noynoy dati si Ate Koring, pero bakit napakabata yata nitong magiging 1st lady kung sakaling si Thumbelina at matutumba!

    So, just sayin this is not a hula but just a media opinion.
  • getreadyphgetreadyph Member PExer
    lucas6toy wrote: »
    hands down....

    nikki teodoro...first pantene model, even if everyone consider her as a socialite....napaka low profile nya...she devotes her time more on social foundations on children.

    really? siya ang first pantene model? nice!
  • happyjamhappyjam Member PExer
    beauty and brains sina nikki teodoro at cristine escudero. :love:
  • BusilakBusilak Member ✭✭✭
    I saw Cristine Escudero on TV ( QTV) for the first time last night. Yes, she's pretty, and so young with young twins. It made me think that the presidency would put too much strain on a young family. It would be best if the ladies are in the age range of the wives of Gordon, Fernando and Villar and the kids grown already. But then, the first ladies are just secondary considerations.
  • jed_allanjed_allan Sexual Intellectual PExer
    Last night, I discovered that my classmate Ray Espinosa's (ePLDT President and Chair, and PLDT Board Member, Director, and Director or more than 40 corporations worldwide, who largely bought) TV 5 of Tony Boy Cojuanco, did make as regular co-host on TV 10 from 10:30 to 1130 pm news

    the supposed to be First Lady or rather 2nd Lady to Kris, the councilor of Valenzuela.

    She was interviewed on hit list why she and NoyNoy hindi na raw nagdedate she said HECTIC daw si NoyNoy.

    BF daw ni Noynoy dati si Ate Koring, pero bakit napakabata yata nitong magiging 1st lady kung sakaling si Thumbelina at matutumba!

    So, just sayin this is not a hula but just a media opinion.

    mas marami kang nasabi dun sa kaibigan mong pinagyayabang mo (director,etc...) kesa dun sa potential first lady.:lol:
  • xorexxxorexx Ms. PExer
    kamukha ni shalani si cristine reyes at carla humpries.

    wala na tapos na ang pangarap ni cristine escudero namaging first lady sa 2010.try na lang sa 2016.

    si nikki teodor,walang pag-asa din.

    cynthia villar or shalani ang pasok
  • just_here01just_here01 Member PExer
    nikki teodoro is just hands down brains and beauty.....

    Couldn't agree more!*okay*
  • happyjamhappyjam Member PExer
    Busilak wrote: »
    I saw Cristine Escudero on TV ( QTV) for the first time last night. Yes, she's pretty, and so young with young twins. It made me think that the presidency would put too much strain on a young family. It would be best if the ladies are in the age range of the wives of Gordon, Fernando and Villar and the kids grown already. But then, the first ladies are just secondary considerations.
    ang ganda talaga ni Cristine Escudero. nag-suffer pala siya ng depression after niyang manganak. triplets pala dapat pero nawala yung isa.
  • justin4everjustin4ever Banned by Admin PExer
    if manny villar wins, magkaron tayo ng pangit na 1st lady!
  • lacroixlacroix Member ✭✭✭
    ^ok lang. Uso naman yan eh :naughty:
  • ellepee78ellepee78 Member PExer
    hindi porke't maganda,okay na sa bansa.

    remember imelda marcos,the prettiest first lady sa pinas,pero pinaka-corrupt.
  • clone19clone19 Busy as a bee PExer
    if manny villar wins, magkaron tayo ng pangit na 1st lady!

    oh my heavens! :rotflmao::bop:
  • kaningbrownkaningbrown Member PExer
    ellepee78 wrote: »
    hindi porke't maganda,okay na sa bansa.

    remember imelda marcos,the prettiest first lady sa pinas,pero pinaka-corrupt.

    A first lady can only be corrupt if she's allowed by the man who should be telling her to go and stay in the kitchen, as nature intended.
  • threepeatthreepeat Member PExer
    Sayang si Nikki Teodoro, mukhang mahihirapang maging first lady.
  • threepeatthreepeat Member PExer
    Magkamag-anak ba sina Tessa Prieto at Nikki Prieto-Teodoro?
  • BusilakBusilak Member ✭✭✭
    happyjam wrote: »
    ang ganda talaga ni Cristine Escudero. nag-suffer pala siya ng depression after niyang manganak. triplets pala dapat pero nawala yung isa.
    Pareho ang napanood natin.

    Sana i-feature din yong ibang potential first ladies.
«1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file