Home PEx Sports NBA

webber to new york? what can you say...

Chris Webber, the free-agent-to-be the Knicks (and the rest of the NBA) covet, revealed last night that not only does he like New York, he likes it so much he's lived there the past two summers. That's right. Webber, the superstar power forward who would be the final piece to the Knicks' championship puzzle, said he's spent about two months each of the past two summers living in various places in the New York area. Latrell Sprewell, Webber's buddy from Golden State, has been lobbying for the Knicks to get Webber since preseason. Webber said recently he'd love to win a championship with Spree. 'Everybody knows how I feel about him ** a person,' Webber said.

Comments

• oo dahil sa sacramento yata nagimprove ang laro niya!! at sabi maglalaro lang siya sa ibang team kung doon din lilipat si Jason Williams!!
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    oh no, please not jason williams...
  • I'd be very very happy if Webber chooses New York as his destination. New York Knicks is hungering for a championship and Webber might be the last piece of the puzzle. but to make way for Webber, other pieces of the puzzle must be thrown away...
  • New York is a stronger team than Sac kung nandiyan na si Webber sa Knicks! sa ngayon, mukhang 50-50 ang chances na lilipat si webber sa Knicks!

Peace :D
  • Masmalakas ang kings sa Knicks!! ha!! Look at thier Standing sa win loss palang makikita mo ng masmalakas ang Kings sa Kinics!!
    at hindi namna lilipat i webber!!
  • Originally posted by JW55
    Masmalakas ang kings sa Knicks!! ha!! Look at thier Standing sa win loss palang makikita mo ng masmalakas ang Kings sa Kinics!!
    at hindi namna lilipat i webber!!
    Binasa mo ba yung post ko? sabi ko mas malakas ang Knicks kung nandiyan na si Webber sa kanila! next time mag basa ka muna ha! :rolleyes: