Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

ABC's Castle

Nightwing05Nightwing05 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
saw two episodes on Star World..
series strikes me as a "Chuck" meets "CSI" type..

Richard-Castle-richard-castle-8299469-526-296.jpg

Nathan Filion and Stana Katic stars..
as Richard Castle and Det. Kate Beckett..

Comments

• I love this show!!! *okay*

Just finished Season 1 yesterday. The dynamic between Richard and Kate reminds me of Bones' Temperance Rennan and Steeley Booth... :love:
  • krazykatkrazykat PEx Rookie ⭐
    I watched the pilot ep on star world, i dunno... it reminds me of BONES too much bec. of the Booth/Brennan vibe with Castle/Beckett and they even used the same copycat killer plot that bones used in an ep of season 2, pero i'll give the show another chance hehe.
  • sickmaggotsickmaggot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    cute nung girl dito
  • carlhirocarlhiro PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^

I loved Nathan Fillion in Desperate Housewives and Waitress.

Try ko ngang panoorin to, ayon sa recommendation ni mini_stop :wave:
  • mini_stopmini_stop 10th PEx Oscar Pool Top 10
    I'm not big on procedural dramas like this, but Nathan Fillion's portrayal of Rick Castle is entertaining enough for me to watch. *okay*

I haven't watched, btw, a single episode since Season 2 started. Pero nasa akin naman ang copies. Hehe. I'll catch up on this show one of these days. :bop:
  • saw two episodes on Star World..
    series strikes me as a "Chuck" meets "CSI" type..

:rolleyes:

Bones is only 5 or 6 seasons old and you had to use Chuck/CSI to describe Castle? How about "Bones without the CSI stuff".

It's not like Castle copied Bones. The detectives with sexual tension is an old TV staple like Pierce Brosnan's Remington Steele and Moonlighting.

Castle's a weird detective show in that their cases aren't always interesting[ especially after weird stuff in the CSI and L and O franchises] but the characters always are. Hell, I'll probably watch anything with Captain Hammer in it :lol:

To those who like Nathan Fillion, Have you met Captain Hammer?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEZpYnN_1g
  • Bhodi Li wrote: »

Bones is only 5 or 6 seasons old and you had to use Chuck/CSI to describe Castle? How about "Bones without the CSI stuff".

It's not like Castle copied Bones. The detectives with sexual tension is an old TV staple like Pierce Brosnan's Remington Steele and Moonlighting.

Castle's a weird detective show in that their cases aren't always interesting[ especially after weird stuff in the CSI and L and O franchises] but the characters always are. Hell, I'll probably watch anything with Captain Hammer in it :lol:

To those who like Nathan Fillion, Have you met Captain Hammer?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEZpYnN_1g

The show has been picked up for full second season renewal. So there wont be any Captain Hammer on Dr. Horrible Sing Along Blog anytime soon. :D
  • Nightwing05Nightwing05 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bhodi Li wrote: »

my apologies..
    i don't watch Bones..

i used CSI and Chuck because..
    those are the ones i've seen..
  • Yey for Castle thread! :D

I love this show! Season 2 episode 4 is the best episode for me. They even sell that actual Rick Castle book on Amazon. They produced it for the show. Galing ng marketing! Sana lang meron dito sa Philippines.
  • Yey for Castle thread! :D

I love this show! Season 2 episode 4 is the best episode for me. They even sell that actual Rick Castle book on Amazon. They produced it for the show. Galing ng marketing! Sana lang meron dito sa Philippines.

Ooooooh really?! I have to check that out!! *okay*
  • ^^ Apparently it's a lot slimmer than the Heat Wave we've seen on the show. Medyo minadali ng ghost writer. And Fillion is gonna do a book tour in character.
  • shaq_attacks32shaq_attacks32 Mas CUTE and BIRD namin! PEx Expert 🎖️
    daming magandag show ang abc kasama na jan yung flashforward
  • I LOOOOVEE THIS SHOW!!!

I love the cast, I love the fact that the daughter is not a rebel (cos I can't really take that storyline of a rebel child anymore) and I love Nathan Filion!!!

Season 2 na rin ako. Tapos na ako sa Season 1. I keep watching the episodes over and over again. ^_^ I love Castle!
  • Nightwing05Nightwing05 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    and i've only seen..
    four episodes til now..
    scouring the net for..
    where i can watch..
    the full season one..

alexis castle's cute..
  • Sa second season medyo (MEDYO LANG) nagdadalaga na si Alexis.

Gusto ko yung chemistry nung mag-ama. Eye love!!!

Kahit nga si Esposito love ko rin! :)

Super favourite ko talaga itong show na ito ngayon. I LOVE IT!!!!
  • Bhodi Li wrote: »
    ^^ Apparently it's a lot slimmer than the Heat Wave we've seen on the show. Medyo minadali ng ghost writer. And Fillion is gonna do a book tour in character.

Ahaha! Baka nirush at napressure si ghost writer. :lol: Actually, may gusto lang akong silipin na page if you know what I mean. :naughty: I'm just curious lol.

Sana umabot dito yung book tour. I'll have "Rick Castle" sign my you-know-whats just like in the show.... TOTALLY KIDDING! :hiya:
  • Yay for Castle! :bounce: Post away pa guys! This show is so underrated. :D

I'll look out for the Richard Castle book. Sana it will be available in Fullybooked/Powerbooks/NBS. :D
  • Ahaha! Baka nirush at napressure si ghost writer. :lol: Actually, may gusto lang akong silipin na page if you know what I mean. :naughty: I'm just curious lol.

Sana umabot dito yung book tour. I'll have "Rick Castle" sign my you-know-whats just like in the show.... TOTALLY KIDDING! :hiya:

OMG. I want to see Nathan in character as Rick Castle! Magpapa-sign din ako sa you-know-what ko kaso naku, may pimple pa yung chest ko - kakahiya. Di bala, yun na lang yung magiging "dot" ng letter "i" sa Rick. Hahahahahhahahhahahahahah joke lang!!!!!!!
  • misscolby wrote: »
    OMG. I want to see Nathan in character as Rick Castle! Magpapa-sign din ako sa you-know-what ko kaso naku, may pimple pa yung chest ko - kakahiya. Di bala, yun na lang yung magiging "dot" ng letter "i" sa Rick. Hahahahahhahahhahahahahah joke lang!!!!!!!

:bop: WAHAHAHAHA! :rotfl: silly girl!

Anyway, the Firefly/Serenity reference in yesterday's ep was awesome of epic proportions! I couldn't stop smiling when I saw Castle in that brown coat. It couldn't be... Then nakita yung jumpers! :bounce: Voila! It's Mal!

snapshot20091028135043.jpg
  • ay. naiyak ako sa episode na yan dun sa part where nag-uusap yung mag-ama tapos sabi ni Rick na he'll support Alexis regardless of what happens, kahit magka-F pa raw sa Science si Alexis, he will still support her. SIGH!!!!