Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Your Ideal Food and Drinks by the Beach

I remember kasi my vacation in Boracay. 15 shots, Bacardi Breezers, Bailey's on the Rocks. Shrimps and more shrimps!!! :yum:

Comments

• Originally posted by AltarBoy^_^
    I remember kasi my vacation in Boracay. 15 shots, Bacardi Breezers, Bailey's on the Rocks. Shrimps and more shrimps!!! :yum:

whoa...!!! ez lang! buti u dint go for a swim.

me, id prefer a cold non-alcoholic drink with lotsa ice!!! para if i feel really hot while sunbathing, i can just take a piece and let it melt on my body..:D

food naman...hmmm...ya i like shrimps too! basta seafood!
  • Originally posted by LHFchick
    me, id prefer a cold non-alcoholic drink with lotsa ice!!! para if i feel really hot while sunbathing, i can just take a piece and let it melt on my body..:D

Ooohhh!!! Thing are bound to get a lot hotter after that! :D

Me? I'm happy with half a case of cold beer and a pack of chips.

:)
  • hmm...

shrimp!!crabs! champion!! barbecue is so cool also...yummy!

iced tea with lots of ice and salty chips to add flavor.
  • Originally posted by AltarBoy^_^
    sounds like my kind of party
  • Hehehehehe!!! I also love drinking a Long Island Ice Tea while sunbathing. Pouring beer all over my body makes me icky and smelly but it works to get that great tan I want. :smokin:

Actually, when I took the 15 shots, I waded in the waters while listening to house music played. I must have been thinking about Ibiza and other great nightspots. :smokin:

Masarap siguro if Pex organized an out-of-town EB for us para enjoy summer! Shrimps lang for me! :smokin:
  • all kinds of fresh, grilled seafood and lots and lotsa mango-banana shakes!!!
  • ice cold brewskie and lots of grilled goodies.

kahit ice cold coke and a bag of doritos pwede na rin.
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ideal foods would be adobo, kilawin, and hot chili pancit canton (sarap na pulutans)

ideal drinks.. mango shake,
    or grasshopper
    or tequila, kahit anu!
  • Do try those Kapampangan delicacies too like buro and hito plus more shrimp!!! :yum:
  • FOOD:
    mainit na kanin with...
    barbecue
    lechon manok/liempo
    daing na bangus
    itlog na maalat at kamatis
    sugpo
    calamares
    watermelon or ripe mangoes

DRINKS:
    fruit shake - strawberry, mango, melon
    cold Sprite

PAG INUMAN sa gabi - tequila with lemon and salt of course, vodka and lime juice... plus pulutan like sisig, chicharong bulaklak, barbecue, spicy hotdogs, etc. :yum:

• barbecue! Tequila, punch, fruit juice, prawns, grilled tuna!
  • Tuna belly, barbecue or liempo, and I remember eating those dried squid or fish (I think) near Beachcomber in Boracay. With a Bailey's shake on the left and pulutan on the right! Wish I was there na lang. :~(
  • I love to drink that Banana-Peanut shake they make in Boracay. I think the one served in Mila's is the best.
  • kanin sa dahon ng saging....with tilapia, sugpo, alimasag, tahong.......with afritada (lutong Batangas).....with ensaladang mangga or.....paho na may kamatis.....ripe long green bananas.....fresh buko.....cold water.....

ahhh....heaven.........
  • a Cheese-tunaburger in Paradise - 'I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and french fried potato':yum:

with Little umbrella shaped margaritas