Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

[PEx Clubs] PEx Food Club!

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
Anyone interested in joining the Food Club? If ever you are, sign up here! If there are enough people we'll start a mailing list.

PinoyExchange will be launching PEx Clubs really soon, and we will be formalizing each club for that. :)

Guys, just want to let you know, this isn't limited to just having Potluck EBs and stuff like that. This will be a real club, with membership and activities, if ever we have enough members.

For now, we need suggestions from everyone's who's interested.

Some suggestions...

Potluck EB - Bring your own dish (that you cooked).
Sharing recipes among members
Cooking 'lessons' from members or other people
Restaurant reviews every month or every two months
Project: PinoyExchange Recipe Book

Other suggestions?

Comments

• I Want To Join!:yum:
  • aticusaticus PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Count me in, but I'll only be active when I get back... :)
  • sali po ako dyan!
  • ako ren i want to join..

PERO TAGA KAIN LANG AKO PLEASE!:D

• me . me . me!!!
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Any suggestions for activities? What do you want for the club?
  • I'll join! And as for activites, how about a:

Food Club Cook-outs: A contest among members who'll make a single dish but using their own recipe for it and the non-participating members will rate who cooks the best one.

I'll try to think up of more activites.

:)

You can join the mailing list by sending a blank email to [email protected] :) C'mon guys, let's launch this club soon! :)
  • THIS I LIKE :D hihi...count me in! could i volunteer my friends who loves to cook/bake too? like Zenithleng? :D hihi...

No problem, winterswirl! For now we really just have to establish the club. In the future we'll need a head, a real plan for the year which we have to submit to PEx.

Hope you guys can join the mailing list by sending a blank email to [email protected]

Any suggestions for our first meeting? We can talk about the plans for the club in that meeting. We need a venue and date/time. :)

• Originally posted by CaRaMBa
    Potluck EB - Bring your own dish (that you cooked).

pwede bang taste-tester na lang? hehe. di kasi ako marunong magluto eh. kaya ko lang gawin, dessert tsaka omelette. hehe. but i want to join. yum yum coz i love food! :yum:
  • Suggestion: Why not meet at Starbucks Katipunan on a Saturday afternoon to discuss anything and everything for the food club?
  • Caramba...

Food Club Food Club!!!!!!
    Suggestion for a major activity: Food Fair hehhehehe.

that from appetizer to desert may entry ang each contestant. :)

hat trick: That might be too far for the others? We'll see. Depends on what the members want. Will you be able to join us? :) We'll set the date of the meeting after we get feedback from the others.
  • Count me in!

Hope to see yah all pipol! Mas maganda kung me perks din yung mga PExers na marurunong magluto ng mga exotic dishes! Ok din yung potluck, basta yung mga dishes luto ng mga PExers -- kahit anong varieties!

:)
    Is April 28 (Saturday) okay with you guys, for our first meeting? Let me know.

If we don't get enough members then we can assume that not a lot of people are interested, so we won't start a club. So if you guys really want to join, I hope that you can go out of your way to check this thread regularly. :)

• Hey! This is great! Can I join, too? But I don't know how to cook! :(
    Sure! But I think each member should have a contribution. :)

• Like Goldilocks' Bitbit? :D
  • CaRaMBa: Sure, the 28th is fine. You name the time and place na lang.