Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

FRIO MIXX

Who has tried Frio Mixx? Their fruit shakes are supposedly made of fresh fruit juices. I've tasted their watermelon and yellow mango and they taste pretty real to me.

Their yogurt drinks are supposed to be pretty good too.

What do you think?

Comments

• nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
    They have a very Zagu like kind of taste. I think that the only major differentiator they have is that they sell food.
  • yup, I tried their strawberry shake and it's yummy!:yum: sweet, unlike yung sa zagu, ang asim!!:p I also like their spicy squid... can't get enough of it!!:lol: pero i don't like their dessert crepes, puro whipped cream!:rolleyes: :mad:
  • san ba matitikman itong Frio Mixx????
  • Originally posted by mytyragirl
    san ba matitikman itong Frio Mixx????

Meron sa condo ng brother ko...haha as if you know him :lol: Neways, dun sa arizona tower, malapit sa UST... don't know if there are other branches eh...:)
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    They also have branches in Pearl Drive (in front of HotShots) and one in Timog Avenue near cor. EDSA.
  • it's soooooo good!!!!!! :D actually, i'm addicted to it! especially with the mango flavah and i add extra jellies with that...tall! :yum: and yah, it's all-natural...one time i saw them making the mango mixx, FRESHLY SLICED Mangoes turned into sherbet/sorbet....ang sawapeeeeee!!!! :yum:

i know they have FRIO MIXX @ SM Megamall (near Supermarket) & inside BF Homes, Phase 1, P'que (near my home :D )..hehe..
  • pinkangel: we frequent the same branch :D

There's a also a Frio Mixx on Visayas Ave. near A Veneto
  • Originally posted by cloud strych9
    pinkangel: we frequent the same branch :D

There's a also a Frio Mixx on Visayas Ave. near A Veneto

coooolll!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
    dami palang branches ng frio mixx!!! :yum: :lol: :yum:
  • meron din sa may e-rodriguez in front of quezon city sports club, and there's one near sm centerpoint. i think the place's called international mall? something like that, basta the establishment there w/ mcdonalds at the corner.
    :)
    haven't tried frio mixx tho. how r the prices?>
  • Originally posted by keiwai
    meron din sa may e-rodriguez in front of quezon city sports club, and there's one near sm centerpoint. i think the place's called international mall? something like that, basta the establishment there w/ mcdonalds at the corner.

Aphowdable!!! :yum: pero don't try the dessert crepes talaga...hehe
  • Originally posted by keiwai
    meron din sa may e-rodriguez in front of quezon city sports club, and there's one near sm centerpoint. i think the place's called international mall? something like that, basta the establishment there w/ mcdonalds at the corner.

30 bucks for the regular cup, 35 bucks for the large, reusable plastic "halo-halo" glass. Parang for P35, you bought the cup and the drink is free... :D
  • hmm...
    the yogurt's quite good...
    they have one in visayas ave.
  • ang swerte ko nga kasi ang lapit-lapit ng tinitirhan ko sa frio mixx, zagu and quickly. tatawid lang ako ng street...:lol:

ang sarap ng yogurt sa frio mixx!! i luv it!
  • Anong klaseng Yogurt masarap sa Frio Mixx???
  • Originally posted by mytyragirl
    Anong klaseng Yogurt masarap sa Frio Mixx???

Blueberry is good. They also have strawberry and two other flavors i think. :)
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i'm a mocha person & i just loved their mochaccino! :lickout: thank God they have a branch in Dasma now :glee: my friend & i vowed to try all the food..it looks delish :beam:
  • The only thing I like there is their Spicy Chicken.
  • Just posted from another thread regarding FrioMixx's crepes. Ok ang crepe nila and affordable pa. I think it's below 80 pesos per serving of crepe. I also like their spicy squid and spicy chicken.

The branch I went to is located at Leon Guinto in front of Providence Tower near St. Scholastica. You guyz might want to check it out.
  • may frio mixx d2 sa lasalle area sa tapat ng hotshots and providence. sarap ng foods nila.
  • :) Grabe!! meron palang friomixx malapit sa DeLaSalle U sa may tapat ng Providence. kahapon ko lang nasubukan, ok pala.. cheap ng mga food, masarap pa!!! Sosyal pa ang lugar..;)