COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

HULING PAGHIHINTAY

waxwax dmb4ever PExer
hey, anybody seen this movie yet? mukhang nasapawan ata ng live show ah. any reviews?

Comments

• chez-ochez-o Bollywood Icon PExer
    hindi bagay si rica sa role!!!! frustrated gwyneth!!!!
  • mvergaramvergara Member PExer
    rica has just proven na natalo sya ng iba nyang kasama na bagets na artista kaya sya nag-bold. tlagang d bagay sa kanya mag-bold! kung ako sa kanya, she shud prove to ppl na she can do more and giv her very best sa mga talents niya na naipakita nya and just b herself na lang.
  • wica pewawehowica pewaweho no to breast augmentation PExer
    and so the audience spoke...
    and i it seems i am disappointing..... i paid a wot fow my boobjob.. pwease considew that..
  • cool_babeeecool_babeee Member PExer
    Originally posted by mvergara
    rica has just proven na natalo sya ng iba nyang kasama na bagets na artista kaya sya nag-bold. tlagang d bagay sa kanya mag-bold! kung ako sa kanya, she shud prove to ppl na she can do more and giv her very best sa mga talents niya na naipakita nya and just b herself na lang.

amen to that!!! :D
  • JW55JW55 White Chocolate PExer
    Ang Pangit ng Movie Na ito!! Wag Niyo Papanoorin !!
  • bugsbunnybugsbunny ONE BIG FIGHT! PExer
    totoo yung sinabi ng iba. the story was not developed, editing was bad. acting was pwede na but the veterans were good though. cinematography and the setting was excellent! ang galing ng imagery and vision ni erik matti pero kulang pa. rica was ok but i agree with what the other people said, hindi na kailangang maghubad ni rica sa pelikulang ito. hindi naman kasi kailangan eh. bernards really really gwapo but his acting could have been developed more pa. all in all, if you wanna watch this movie, wait for the video.
  • chinita_babechinita_babe Member PExer
    have not seen the movie and i have no intentions of watching it either.

basically, the film is being promoted not for the story it has but it is really focused dun sa paghuhubad ni rica.

at tsaka, dun ata ang selling point ng movie.

the bottom line is kung talagang may kakayahan si rica, di na sya maghuhubad. i'm indirectly saying that huling baraha na nya yan!
  • archicual2pardsarchicual2pards Mr. PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm in a Mall right now and inside infront of me is the entrance of "Sa Huling Paghihintay" and based on your feedbacks i'll probably watch na lang "Saved The Last Dance" but in fairness of Rica's Film it has good soundtracks on it's TV ads.
  • wica pewawehowica pewaweho no to breast augmentation PExer
    the stowy/scwipt is aww about two sowta secwet wovews... and destiny seem not to be theiw fwiend. that's pwobabwy it.
    and it sucks. matti did not concentwate on the wowe of destiny in the womance, instead his focus was on the neaw-obsession feewings of the two. and then thewe is awso the stowy of ewik's fathew.
    awwgh! it is onwy now that i weawize that he was twying to make a movie wike howwywood - muwtipew angewed fiwms with actows twying to make weactions and sowutions fow evewything - sadwy, matti's unsuccessfuw.
    eventhough, the cinematogwaphy is excewwent; fwom the shop(tawyew) and mawk giw scene, the buttewfwies, the naked bodies fwoating in the bay.
    poow skiwws in the pawt of us wead actows..(me and bewnawd).
    a "vewy good" mawk fow mawk giw. he's vewy good, ei?
    and what's with the owd peopew and theiw wove stowies - it is ineffective. maybe, we nevew saw that whiwe we'we making the movie.
  • mvergaramvergara Member PExer
    Originally posted by chinita_babe
    have not seen the movie and i have no intentions of watching it either.

basically, the film is being promoted not for the story it has but it is really focused dun sa paghuhubad ni rica.

at tsaka, dun ata ang selling point ng movie.

the bottom line is kung talagang may kakayahan si rica, di na sya maghuhubad. i'm indirectly saying that huling baraha na nya yan!

yup yup yup! after nyang na-meet c pres. gloria she decided it na d na sya naghuhubad!:|

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file