Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

cause some girls just like them older.

no, i dont mean 2-3 years older.
im talking 10++ years older.

for the ladies, have you ever dated a guy about 10 years older than you? would you?

for the men, would you date a girl about 10 years younger? why and why not?

does it matter to you at all?

Comments

• i haven't dated a guy 10 years older than me. i guess i would, people have different personalities, if im 25, i wouldn't mind to date a 35 year old provided that we "act" our age. because what's important to me is that our personalities compliment each other and that my line of thinking is parallel to his. :)
  • ...wakaranai...wakaranai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    my boyfriend is 9 years older than me, and i've never been this happy. :love:
    he's much more mature than my exes, which makes the relationship very meaningful and easy to manage. we rarely have fights, and he is very responsible. *okay*
  • me personally, at this point in my life i am not looking to date a guy my age, has to be older, 10 ++ years older.
    dates with the younger men always, always seem off for some reason.
    i think maybe its the maturity, stability, and the feeling of security in the relationship that i look for.
    older men are just responsible enough not to feed you with BS.
    less drama, less headache. they do what they say they would and they do it right.
    syempre it varies, there are probably younger men that are the same way but ako, older men all the way. haha
    im 21, and minsan it bothers some people that i date guys in their 30s.
    but idgaf.
    the oldest id date is probably twice my age.
  • Aya Egami wrote: »
    i haven't dated a guy 10 years older than me. i guess i would, people have different personalities, if im 25, i wouldn't mind to date a 35 year old provided that we "act" our age. because what's important to me is that our personalities compliment each other and that my line of thinking is parallel to his. :)

would you date a guy twice your age though? or too old na? hehe.
  • keemslice wrote: »
    no, i dont mean 2-3 years older.
    im talking 10++ years older.

for the ladies, have you ever dated a guy about 10 years older than you? would you?

for the men, would you date a girl about 10 years younger? why and why not?

does it matter to you at all?

My boyfriend was still of minor age (going through puberty) when I was born - I like to see it that way :D

It doesn't matter for me (obviously). But I'd like to think I've reached my "age cap".

So far so good... keeping my fingers crossed. :)
  • had a bf before 11 years older than me but broke up with him cuz at his age he doesn't know what to do with his life yet. he has no plans at all though he can see a future for us

also dated a few, but not really serious. most of them are pretty patient and they know how to handle your "childishness".
  • i personally draw the line at 7 years. para naman may kaunting in common kayo pwedeng ma small talk.
  • keemslice wrote: »
    would you date a guy twice your age though? or too old na? hehe.

so if im 25 he would be 50? i dont think i would. i would date an older guy but i don't want to date someone who's almost as old as my dad. :)
  • Sometimes it's just wanting to see more maturity in their boyfriends. Other times, it's daddy issues. Or both.

So where do we draw the line?
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    depende sa aura ng older guy...

older guys tend to be "daddy-sh" or "older brother-ish" or "Tito-ish" when they treat younger women. mas may pasensya at di pinapatulan mga kawierdohan ng mga younger women.

basta wag lang "manyak-ish":glee: or halatang naghahanap ng pwedeng ibiktima.
  • i prefer older guys over younger kasi- i want to be taken care of, not naman coz i can't stand on my own, the thing is, mas maganda tingnan na yung girl ang inaalagaan, and not the other way around.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    puwede pa siguro yung 10-15 (max) years age gap. meron naman ibang couples na ganun ang gap.

pero yung twice ang age gap (or more).. parang hirap naman na nun.. :hiya:

sabagay, sina michael douglas at catherine zeta jones laki rin yata age gap nila. showbiz na yan.. ha ha ha
  • Kung kasing gwapo ba ni George Clooney o Richard Gere...papatulan ko lol
  • tilmantilman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm 45 and my fiancee is 21.
    Three more years and I'll be twice her age :D
    I didn't really think I'd ever end up with a much younger girl, but now that it happened I'm very happy with it. It's just so ...eh... refreshing somehow. It brings me back to my own younger days, when life was still full of dreams. She has joy of life you can rarely find in women my age. And I guess for her I can give some stability and wisdom which would be hard to find in a man her own age. So for us it works out well. Hope it will stay that way.
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    puwede pa siguro yung 10-15 (max) years age gap. meron naman ibang couples na ganun ang gap.

pero yung twice ang age gap (or more).. parang hirap naman na nun.. :hiya:

sabagay, sina michael douglas at catherine zeta jones laki rin yata age gap nila. showbiz na yan.. ha ha ha

andito ka rin?

siguro si nils naghahanap ng mga 16-17?
  • jed_allanjed_allan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    girls like them older kasi usually,yung mga kaedad nilang guys,mas mahirap pa sa kanila. :lol:
  • tilman wrote: »
    I'm 45 and my fiancee is 21.
    Three more years and I'll be twice her age :D
    I didn't really think I'd ever end up with a much younger girl, but now that it happened I'm very happy with it. It's just so ...eh... refreshing somehow. It brings me back to my own younger days, when life was still full of dreams. She has joy of life you can rarely find in women my age. And I guess for her I can give some stability and wisdom which would be hard to find in a man her own age. So for us it works out well. Hope it will stay that way.

awww you seem so happy and inlove.
    goodluck to you both! :D
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ka_deniz wrote: »
    andito ka rin?

siguro si nils naghahanap ng mga 16-17?

12 bossing, 24 pa lang ako... :naughty:
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nils wrote: »
    12 bossing, 24 pa lang ako... :naughty:

Paedophile....

-Just_JT
    Hope.Interpol.catches.you.
  • my boyfriend is 9 years older than me, and i've never been this happy. :love:
    he's much more mature than my exes, which makes the relationship very meaningful and easy to manage. we rarely have fights, and he is very responsible. *okay*

Karamihan naman sa mga girls gusto yung mga matatanda, pano kasi hindi na nila magawang ibenta ang mga laspag nilang sarili sa mga bata. At saka ang benchmark kasi ng beauty ay "yung mas bata". Therefore, the more na tumatanda ang girl, bumababa ang value nila. Kaya nakakahanap sila ng magseseryoso sa kanila na mga DOM or Mga "Binat na". Which is, the proof of their own value. Pero kung sa mga katulad ko, at ang babae ay si wakaranai, para lang siyang tsimay na tagahugas ng pwet ko sa banyo. Kaya sa mga matanda lang gumagana ang appeal niyan...:glee:

her.jpg

keannu.gif