COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

What is your favorite verse in the Bible

Mine is, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want". In times of anxiety and disappointments. I say those verse a couple of times to 3 times, I start to calm down. :):)

Comments

• tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    This is my favorite verse because it is so funny. :lol:

Deu 23:1 Ang nasaktan sa mga iklog, o ang may lihim na sangkap na putol ng katawan ay hindi makapapasok sa kapisanan ng Panginoon.
  • SamLowrySamLowry James Randian PExer
    Ezekiel 23:19-21 (New International Version)

19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.
    Sam, are you sure thats not Pahayagang Tiktik english version? :lol:
    tonton wrote: »
    Sam, are you sure thats not Pahayagang Tiktik english version? :lol:

haha.... pano pa kaya pag tagalog?!

"Lalo pa syang naging maharot ng maalala nya ang kanyang pagkabata, nung sya ay isang GRO sa Egypto. Doon ay pinagnasahan nya ang kanyang mga kalaguyo, na may mga tarugong kasing laki ng sa mga Buriko, at mga pagbulwak ng katas na mala-Kabayo. Kaya't ikaw ay nagnanasa sa kahalayan ng kanyang kabataan, nang sa Egypto ay linamas at pinaglaruan ang kanyang mga bubot na suso.
  • csco80csco80 Member PExer
    Seriously people, I do not think you say those verses everyday..
    ^^ no, you're right, not everyday.
  • apartheidapartheid Member PExer
    para akong nasa intimacy forum hahaha..
    tagalog erotic stories
    apartheid wrote: »
    para akong nasa intimacy forum hahaha..
    tagalog erotic stories

Some people are so SPO.....I am sure you have some good verse in the Bible that calms you down....
  • PyrosPyros Faith Under Fire PExer
    ah...you should have ask their favorite verses with calming effect instead. Now you know verses have different stimulating effect :D
  • phil14:3phil14:3 scientia ancille fidei PExer
    "riiiiight. as if I give s.hit to your buy-bull garbage book full of fairytales. We smarter than that yo... smarter than that."

- atheist.
    SamLowry wrote: »
    haha.... pano pa kaya pag tagalog?!

"Lalo pa syang naging maharot ng maalala nya ang kanyang pagkabata, nung sya ay isang GRO sa Egypto. Doon ay pinagnasahan nya ang kanyang mga kalaguyo, na may mga tarugong kasing laki ng sa mga Buriko, at mga pagbulwak ng katas na mala-Kabayo. Kaya't ikaw ay nagnanasa sa kahalayan ng kanyang kabataan, nang sa Egypto ay linamas at pinaglaruan ang kanyang mga bubot na suso.

censored!:lol:
  • c_amalonc_amalon Banned by Admin PExer
    be glad no one has these verses as their favorite:

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
    Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
    chop chop lady..

Jdg 20:6 At aking kinuha ang aking babae, at aking pinagputolputol, at ipinadala ko sa buong lupain ng mana ng Israel: sapagka't sila'y nagkasala ng kalibugan at ng kaululan sa Israel.
    hala...chop-chopan naman ngayon napaka-morbid!! Sino ba ang nagpa-uso ng holocaust, genocide, at extermination of mankind, di ba marami rin ganun ang biblia?
    Pyros wrote: »
    hala...chop-chopan naman ngayon napaka-morbid!! Sino ba ang nagpa-uso ng holocaust, genocide, at extermination of mankind, di ba marami rin ganun ang biblia?

Nooo!! The christian god is so good that he gave his only begotten son that whosover believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life and so on..
    tonton wrote: »
    Nooo!! The christian god is so good that he gave his only begotten son that whosover believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life and so on..

Kaya nga gusto kung maniwala, ayaw kung matosta ever and ever, mauubusan ako ng mantika
  • sophionsophion Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    csco80 wrote: »
    Mine is, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want". In times of anxiety and disappointments. I say those verse a couple of times to 3 times, I start to calm down. :):)

mine is the golden rule.
    sophion wrote: »
    mine is the golden rule.

That is not in the Bible though, do you now belong to Confucianism...you're getting me so confused....can't figure your religion:):)
    Pyros wrote: »
    Kaya nga gusto kung maniwala, ayaw kung matosta ever and ever, mauubusan ako ng mantika

Mantika, maghahanap ka pa ng mantika doon....lahat yata dun uling.
    phil14:3 wrote: »
    "riiiiight. as if I give s.hit to your buy-bull garbage book full of fairytales. We smarter than that yo... smarter than that."

- atheist.

Whatever....:rolleyes::eek:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file