COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

An appeal in these hard times

quick_benquick_ben Primus Pullus PEx Rookie ⭐
I know RoT is the realm of debates and heated discussions, but during this hard time of crisis, can we tone down the attacks (especially the personal attacks) and maybe concentrate on what RoT PExers can do to help those who were unforturnate enough to be affected by the calamity?

I know we can't stop the debating. This is what RoT is all about. But please, maybe we can also include some topics on how we can help people.

Remember: kahit nasa RoT tayo, kahit paiba-iba ang pinapaniwalaan natin, Pilipino pa rin tayong lahat. Think: some of our RoT mates may not be able to debate against us because they live in Pasig, Marikina or wherever and they don't have a house anymore. At least tayo nakakapag-debate pa.

The worst may not be over. Another storm may hit us. I think one of the reasons why discussions are so heated is because YOU CARE. So, Please help.

Thanks.

Comments

• yuel0022yuel0022 Wandering Boy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'll take the opportunity on Sunday, where the whole Magic the Gathering player's community here in the Philippines would give their donations on an event. Maybe you could help too.
  • apartheidapartheid Member PExer
    wala bang sariling fund raising ang pex?
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bumping up
  • sophionsophion Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ baket may calamity ba nanaman ulit?
  • retxedretxed Member PExer
    hehehe.....
  • PyrosPyros Faith Under Fire PExer
    quick_ben wrote: »
    I know RoT is the realm of debates and heated discussions, but during this hard time of crisis, can we tone down the attacks (especially the personal attacks) and maybe concentrate on what RoT PExers can do to help those who were unforturnate enough to be affected by the calamity?

I know we can't stop the debating. This is what RoT is all about. But please, maybe we can also include some topics on how we can help people.

In that case, why not debate on how to help those unfortunate victims...just to keep the dice rolling for those who can't stop debating!
  • wadahekwadahek What's going on? PExer
    Check for your church's outreach programs, get involved and see or make sure how your contributions are being used.

If you don't have or even if you have, you can always help the multitude around us who have so much less in life. And this should be an attitude that we have year round, in good or bad times for there will always be people needing help.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file