FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Up Cfa Test

Uh. There might be a possibility that I'd be taking the College of Fine Arts Talent Test. AT KINAKABAHAN AKO kasi baka ito ang magpabagsak sa akin. T.T

Anyone here who can share some tips? I really have no clue kung ano talagang mangyayari. And btw, kasi first choice ko BFA sa Diliman, second ko is Creative Writing, kuns sakaling bumagsak ako sa talent test, i-coconsider ba ako sa Creative Writing? At tsaka may talent test din ba sa Creative Writing? THANKS!

Comments

• upianakoupianako Member PExer
    Hello there allleexm...i'm from the CFA. try to visit peyups. com. un talaga *** hub ng mga Upian netizens. mejo konti lang kasi dito. you can also visit the CFA website.

Anyway, as for the tips:
    there are 3 tests
    1. mental ability test- logic exam to.
    2. Interview- the professors will interview the applicants, you also need to show your portfolio (in my case, 1 week before the interview lang ako gumawa ng portfolio :p ...kung walang dalang portfolio, most likely ipapagdrawing ka ng prof.)cool ka lang sa interview, wag mo akong tularan..haha...mejo masungit *** ibang profs sa interview so swertihan lang kung sinong prof.
    3. Talent test-will depend on the major. during my time, since viscom ako, we were asked to sketch a statue. (naka assign kung what room ka, may statue na dun)the statues are replica of famous sculptures in europe. the materials will be provided (except for the coloring materials). then, sa second part, may binigay saming paper with line doodles, with that, we were tasked to do our own interpretation of "festival".syempre colored to, any coloring materials except oil.

i never expected myself to pass the test.haha.swerte swerte lang. Being very good in drawing is not the measure.Hindi lahat ng nasa FA magagaling magdrawing, but definitely, lahat dun ay may creative minds. Sabi nga ng prof ko, kung nakapasok ka ng FA, 3 lang ang ibig sabihin niyan:1.di ka magaling magdrawing pero magaling ka magconceptualize 2. magaling ka magdrawing pero di ka magaling magconceptualize 3. magaling ka sa 2.

hope this one helps. cheers!
  • allleexmallleexm Member PExer
    @upianako: thank you so much po! :lol:

this really helps. i am really nervous. HAHA :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file