Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Magnolia Strawberry Milk

It's back! :) This time it comes in the small bottle instead of the tetra brick! Of all the Magnolia milk drinks, this is my absolute favorite. I remember always asking for it as pasalubong when I was a kid. I was able to buy from the Magnolia Ice Cream parlor (which I haven't been to for ages until yesterday that is!) and it still has the same old taste as before...

Comments

• wow yummy! :yum:
  • Oooooohhhhh, this is really good! :yum: :yum:
    I actually like all flavors of Magnolia milk,
    but this one's special because it reminds me of Baguio. :)
  • ya it was so yummy! as i drank it, i was really surprised by the taste. ang sarap! i drank it in 3 big gulps! =)
  • chaicochaico PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yummy! My favorite!!! :)
  • Msarap siya ha!! favorite ng sister ko ito eh!1
  • melon pa ren!:D

pero its better if you drink it slowly! P22!! wag naman 3 gulps! namnamin nyo ang sarap!
  • tsalap! mero mas ohk yung melon milk 4evah!
  • Originally posted by jopert
    melon pa ren!:D

pero its better if you drink it slowly! P22!! wag naman 3 gulps! namnamin nyo ang sarap!

Sobra naman, P22... Sa 7-11 'yan, no? :D P16-P17 lang 'yan sa SM Supermarket.

Sarap nga ng Strawberry Milk. :D And it has 70% RDA of calcium. :D (Yes, I do read food labels). :lol:
  • finally had my first drink of it after YEARS! sawap :)
  • Omigosh! ASCOT, i could just kiss you!!! Magnolia's Strawberry Milk is my absolute FAVORITE!!! (i'm not even a milk drinker, but i love this stuff!) I didn't know it was back in the market. I HAVE to go out and buy one!!! I'm soooo excited!!! :D
  • Originally posted by Clefairy
    Omigosh! ASCOT, i could just kiss you!!! Magnolia's Strawberry Milk is my absolute FAVORITE!!! (i'm not even a milk drinker, but i love this stuff!) I didn't know it was back in the market. I HAVE to go out and buy one!!! I'm soooo excited!!! :D

Tell, you what... I'm drinking one right now as I type this... Yum-my! :)
  • :yum: pabili nga ako sa mama ko bukas :D
  • It's been years since i last drank this, and i mean long , long ago. It made drinking milk enjoyable.