Annulment: When Marriage fails.....

Post your marital problems here, and let's discuss your legal rights and obligations. I will be giving free legal advice through this thread. I'm a lawyer handling annulment and child custody cases. Other lawyers of this forum may also offer their advice and opinons.

Comments

• Lucid IntervalLucid Interval Having a blonde moment PExer
    Ambulance chasing.... weh.....:naughty: Implied violation of the lawyers ethical conduct. At sa dilemma pa talaga nilagay ang thread. Si attorney naman fishing for clients in this forum. :depressed: A disgrace to the legal profession.:mecry:
  • pyukspyuks Member PExer
    Idol lucid talaga, kontra agad, hayaan mo na siya.
  • swamiswami Member PExer
    Ambulance chasing.... weh.....:naughty: Implied violation of the lawyers ethical conduct. At sa dilemma pa talaga nilagay ang thread. Si attorney naman fishing for clients in this forum. :depressed: A disgrace to the legal profession.:mecry:

Oh, sorry if I hit a nerve. I notice that free legal advice threads abound in other fora, so I thought this would be okay in this forum. I'm a newbie to this site so I apologize if I committed mistakes. May I just ask the moderator to close this thread.

And for your information, giving free legal advice is not ambulance chasing. I am a member of an NGO which regularly gives free legal services to our people. And guess what? Our group received commendations and citations from Rotary, IBP and yes, even the Supreme Court. The more our people are knowledgeable about the law, the more they will be empowered. That's the problem with the freaking lawyers in this country. They wanna keep their clients ignorant about the intricacies of the law, keep them in the dark, so the clients would not notice their blunders.

But let me take this swipe. I'm not a disgrace to the legal profession. Miguel Arroyo is a disgrace to the profession. Ferdinand Marcos was a disgrace to the profession. Justice Ruben Reyes is a disgrace to the profession. I intend to share knowledge about the law, and I'm a disgrace?

You notice all the websites of law offices advertising their services? If you want to launch a crusade, then I suggest you start with them.
    Well if you find some threads here giving legal advices, why you didn't post on their threads instead of opening up a separate thread in the dilemma section of the forum? If you will give free legal advice then it should cover all facets of laws and not just annulment and child custody cases which you claimed to have been practicing anyway. It defeats the purpose of free legal service, don't you think?

I don't mean to sound rude to you Mr. TS, but introducing yourself as a lawyer put me off. There are several members of the forum whom I personally know, who belong to the legal profession that you patronize including errr...... my:shutup:.

And yes, amen to your other statements regarding disgraceful lawyers in the business. You will soon be one of them. Resorting to cheap ambulance chasing technique/style to get clients.:naughty:

Oh, wag pikon, it's very un-lawyer-ly like.*okay* Wag mo na ipasara thread mo at baka may magpost nga for free legal service about their marital problems. I just hope that it would be totally pro bono on your part.:love:

Peace tayo attorney. Dura lex sed lex.*peace*
  • swamiswami Member PExer
    Well if you find some threads here giving legal advices, why you didn't post on their threads instead of opening up a separate thread in the dilemma section of the forum? If you will give free legal advice then it should cover all facets of laws and not just annulment and child custody cases which you claimed to have been practicing anyway. It defeats the purpose of free legal service, don't you think?

I don't mean to sound rude to you Mr. TS, but introducing yourself as a lawyer put me off. There are several members of the forum whom I personally know, who belong to the legal profession that you patronize including errr...... my:shutup:.

And yes, amen to your other statements regarding disgraceful lawyers in the business. You will soon be one of them. Resorting to cheap ambulance chasing technique/style to get clients.:naughty:

Oh, wag pikon, it's very un-lawyer-ly like.*okay* Wag mo na ipasara thread mo at baka may magpost nga for free legal service about their marital problems. I just hope that it would be totally pro bono on your part.:love:

Peace tayo attorney. Dura lex sed lex.*peace*

As I said, i'm a newbie here, and therefore, not really aware of where the threads should be properly posted. But insulting me just because I committed a mistake is, well, crossing the line. (Sir, other fora pertain to other sites, get it?)

And I opened this particular thread about annulment because I never managed to find a thread here about free legal services. Again, forgive me, I'm a newbie to this site. My intention was to open a thread for each pertinent topic. Hence, in employment section, maybe a thread about workers' rights. In property section, may be a thread about property law.

Sorry if i put you off. But I felt constrained to introduce myself as a lawyer. How else would other people listen to my posts? When the very foundation of their marriage life is on the balance, I have to give the assurance that I know what I am talking about.

Ambulance chasing? Didn't I also invite other lawyers to post their advice and opinions too? Will you accuse Atty. Oposa, who goes around the country, offering his free legal services to people, of ambulance chasing? The NGOs which tirelessly offer their free legal services to farmers, battered women and children, are ambulance chasers? (That's how I got started, by the way. I love it, and will probably continue to do it until the day I die.)

Wow, so you actually foresee that i'll be one of the disgraceful lawyers of this country? Geez, very much like Judge Floro huh. Consulting your dwarf friends about the future too? In my opinion, Judge Floro is a disgrace to the profession, who, just like you, can also foresee the future.

As I said, if you want to start a crusade, start with the law offices that advertise their services on the internet. Start with Simeon Marcelo (the only principled Ombudsman we had) of the Villaraza, Angangco, Simeon Law Offices. You think he was disgraceful too?

Again, I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong section of this forum. May i ask the moderator to just close this thread.

p.s. I may be a lady, but i'm not about to back off from bullying assh*les, lawyers or non-lawyers.
  • ka_denizka_deniz bagong buhay PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ei! stop it kids!

ts was just offering her help. and it is commendable.

let us not accuse her of ambulance chasing.

i think this thread should be kept open. if she could help even just one person here, the thread has served its purpose.
  • WBCWBC Member PExer
    @Lucid Interval & Swami -- Obviously, you are both lawyers. Pls. spare us of your propensity to argue.

@Lucid Interval -- pls. don't be so quick to judge. good faith must be presumed. she offered her help. let's presume she's acting in good faith.
    Oh well, I will desist from arguing with her in the spirit of free legal service. This is not about us, anyway. So, TS you may continue your endeavour in this thread. Hopefully, you'll get clients who'd need your free legal service.

Lucid Interval posting away. Peace sister. *peace*
  • glenchuyglenchuy metrosexual shopaholic PExer
    what i really want passed, is a divorce law.

god damned annulment cases take so @#%@$!@$%[email protected] expensive. grumble.
  • rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    glenchuy wrote: »
    what i really want passed, is a divorce law.

god damned annulment cases take so @#%@$!@$%[email protected] expensive. grumble.

dapat kasi sa society natin wala nang hiyaan. at the start one could opt to get married abroad to make divorce possible(tama diba), get a prenuptial agreement, or just live-in. oh a 'separation of property' is also possible even if you are already married.

women shouldn't be worried about financial support for the child, i think even without marriage child support could be availed.
  • baklitabaklita taas kilay PExer
    swami wrote: »
    Post your marital problems here... I'm a lawyer handling annulment and child custody cases.

how long does an annulment take? normally, how much is the fee?

what are the criteria for annulment?

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklits

• tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer

Ang yabang mo a. Tumahimik ka nalang.
    tonton wrote: »
    Ang yabang mo a. Tumahimik ka nalang.

Asus! :grrr: Eto naman nagsasalita ng mayabang sa kapwa nya pero wala naman syang masabi. Makibasa ka na lang at ng may matutunan ka. Nakikisawsaw sa issue pero wala namang masabi tungkol sa pinag-uusapan namin ng TS. :rolleyes:

Post your thoughts about the TS's thread. Wag mo na akong pag-aksayahan ng panahon na i-bully dito. You won't get anything from me, anyway. I don't offer legal services for free. :naughty: Kung wala kang masabi tumahimik ka na lang. You're barking at the wrong tree. *peace*

Anyway, the thread should be consolidated in this thread. Here, lawyers and non-lawyers alike, talk and give free legal services.

http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50268
  • BigoteAtBalbasBigoteAtBalbas Banned by Admin PExer
    gusto kong mag pa-anal pwede?
  • gusto kong mag pa-anal pwede?

:lol::lol: what the hell
  • jed_allanjed_allan Sexual Intellectual PExer
    di ko maintindihan bakit ganun comments ni Lucid Interval.ilang beses ko binasa yung first post ni TS pero wala ako naramdaman ni konting yabang or panggogoyo.

TS,kung newbie ka,bakit parang kabisadong kabisado mo na si Judge Floro?
  • glenchuyglenchuy metrosexual shopaholic PExer
    rickym wrote: »
    dapat kasi sa society natin wala nang hiyaan. at the start one could opt to get married abroad to make divorce possible(tama diba), get a prenuptial agreement, or just live-in. oh a 'separation of property' is also possible even if you are already married.

women shouldn't be worried about financial support for the child, i think even without marriage child support could be availed.

going abroad to get married just because you want to make sure you have the option to get a divorce in case things get sour is like getting an expensive insurance policy.

religion plays a big role on why it's almost impossible to have the divorce law passed.
    jed_allan wrote: »
    di ko maintindihan bakit ganun comments ni Lucid Interval.ilang beses ko binasa yung first post ni TS pero wala ako naramdaman ni konting yabang or panggogoyo.

TS,kung newbie ka,bakit parang kabisadong kabisado mo na si Judge Floro?

Oist, wala naman akong sinabing mayabang or nanggogoyo ang TS ah. Don't put words into my mouth coz I never wrote those words to insult her. I have high regard for lawyers for reasons I won't disclose in this thread. The issue is "ambulance chasing" which is entirely different from panggogoyo or pagmamayabang. Again, I told myself to post away but I just can't help reacting to those posters who accused me of something that I am not (mayabang) and/or I did not say (told TS that she is mayabang or nanggogoyo).

Read again my post. I never accused her of being boastful or anything. You are another person barking at the wrong tree. My doggie syndrome na sa thread. :rolleyes:
  • Bah. This thread is ruined. I actually thought I'd pick up something intelligent out of it. Lech.
  • jed_allanjed_allan Sexual Intellectual PExer
    Oist, wala naman akong sinabing mayabang or nanggogoyo ang TS ah. Don't put words into my mouth coz I never wrote those words to insult her. I have high regard for lawyers for reasons I won't disclose in this thread. The issue is "ambulance chasing" which is entirely different from panggogoyo or pagmamayabang. Again, I told myself to post away but I just can't help reacting to those posters who accused me of something that I am not (mayabang) and/or I did not say (told TS that she is mayabang or nanggogoyo).

Read again my post. I never accused her of being boastful or anything. You are another person barking at the wrong tree. My doggie syndrome na sa thread. :rolleyes:

you told her " introducing yourself as a lawyer put me off". ano ibig sabihin nun?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file