COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Nicolai_frank explains a pagan based catholic doctrine

c_amalonc_amalon Banned by Admin PExer
nicolai_frank tries to explain the paganism based catholic doctrine of trinity AKA person/being. Take it away :lol:
The Father is God.

The Son is God.

The Holy Spirit is God.

There are three PERSONS in one BEING (God).

Difference betwee PERSON and BEING:

Person answers the question WHO.

Being answers the question WHAT.
c_amalon wrote: »
ows? :rotflmao:

Question for you pader:

- nung nasa krus si Jesus, being (God) ba siya o Person?

- at ngayon na nasa langit na siya being (God) ba siya o Person?

- nasaan naman ngayon yung sinasabi mo na "The Father is God" at ano sya, being (God) ba siya o Person?

sasakit na naman ang ulo ni pader nito :lol:

Comments

• kumbaga sa photoshop, gaussian blur. hehe
  • phil14:3phil14:3 scientia ancille fidei PExer
    Though I agree with mr. nicolai_frank with his statements, This is actually one bone that I can pick against Christianity. The contention against the Trinity is one of the strongest arguments that atheists use. So I'm actually quite surprised that this is coming from a fellow Christian. However, I do commend you for bringing this topic up; In a way, I hope I can explain this clearly to people like you who further wants to understand the Bible.

This is the only time that I am going to use Bible verses (My apologies to Mr. Cretinous00)

Mister, The triune God has told us that He is who He is in the Bible. He is Father, Son and Spirit. And no, that is not a concept unique to Catholicism. Understand that the doctrine of the Trinity is essential to the Christian belief! And the proof of it is based on the correct understanding of scripture. God does not contradict Himself. People often times do not understand His meaning, His character, His reasons. Today, it is the Holy Spirit that reveals God to us. In the Old Testament He often revealed Himself, up front and personal. Then came Jesus, God in the form of humanity, who lived and walked among us. When Christ ascended into heaven He sent the Comforter to be our personal Guide to know God. Three distinct persons active in our lives, yet unique in purpose and mission. No person who seeks truth in the Word of God can deny the Holy Trinity as existing and active in our lives.

Jn 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God...

Jn 1:14
    And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us..

Try to read the Bible very clearly and you will see that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are "One" God. Not three separate gods, and certainly not different personalities of the One true God. God is, not unreasonably, incomprehensible, and it is no surprise, nor should it be to anyone, that God cannot be understood fully by His creation (I think Mr. Oneiros from one of his posts can explain this better than I can.)

We have certain knowledge of God, but that knowledge we cannot possibly hope to comprehend while living in this life will continue to elude us until we shuffle off this mortal coil.

God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. One God, existent for all time. Which is why God refers to Himself in the plural, "Us, Our," in the very beginning of Genesis.

Gen 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness..."

Humanity is even representative of this triune nature as well, being created in the image of God, with Mind, Body and Soul. This can be seen in the second chapter of Genesis.

Furthermore, Jesus commanded us to be Baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit --

Mat 28:18-19 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

The way I personally see it, while it is easy to see how Catholicism was soon corrupted by the ever increasing secularization and other religions rubbing off on it; I see the Trinity as not only a Biblically apparent doctrine, as Jesus stated that he and the Father were one, and that they were together in the beginning before all creation, it is also logically necessary for them to be one. If there were to be multiple Gods one or all of them could not be infinite in their characteristics and they would have to have differences in their morality. If something is infinite, it has no measurement, therefore all things infinite are the same. Also God is infinitely good and infinitely loving, all parts of God are this way and that is what defines God, "God is love." So if they all three love in infinite amounts, they are the same. While God has different parts, it's no different than the body having different parts that do different things.

Lastly, does accepting or rejecting the dogmatic interpretation of the Trinity in any way change Christ's message?

For that matter, does it really matter if Christ was divine, or if he was a man? Does his origin really change what he had to say?

His word and his message is the only thing that really matters, all the rest is window dressing, and pointless arguing about angels dancing on pinheads.

I'd be glad to answer more of your inquiries (well, I do try my best) but I'm usually busy in uni; Try sending me an email or something if you have further questions.
  • SamLowrySamLowry James Randian PExer
    phil14:3 wrote:
    This is actually one bone that I can pick against Christianity. The contention against the Trinity is one of the strongest arguments that atheists use.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's like a Fairyist saying: The contention against the triune nature of fairy dust color, whether it's lavander, pink or purple is one of the strongest arguments aFaryists use.

er, no. Where are the goddamn evidence for all these claims?
  • phil14:3phil14:3 scientia ancille fidei PExer
    Yes, mister. You see, the Trinity may suggest polytheism and can be argued to contradict the 1st commandment of God.

"Strongest" as I described, means that it's really hard to counter as the Trinity is hardly ever mentioned in the Bible. The atheist community from my Uni used the contention once against theists and yes, the latter was stumped.

Here's the link --
    http://saneatberkeley.org/
  • Dhugz.Dhugz. Banned by Admin PExer
    The Holy Trinity is Scriptural...

The Holy Trinity: He who will try to understand the Trinity fully, will lose his mind, but he who denies the Trinity will lose his soul.
    How can man fully comprehend GOD's infinite make-up when he cannot fully comprehend his own finite make-up?: **Gen 1:26-27,3:22, *Gen 11:7, Deut 6:4, Isa *6:3,8,9:6-7, Psa 2:7, Mt 3:16-17,10:20,17:5,28:19, Mk 1:9-11, Lk 1:35,3:21-22, Jn 3:35-36,14:26,15:26, Act 5:3-4, *Act 17:29 (KJ) Rom 1:20, *1Cor 12:4-6, *2Cor 3:17, *2Cor 13:13, Eph 1:2, Col 2:9, Phil 2:11, 1Thes 5:23-24, *** 2:13, **1Jn 5:7

The Holy Trinity acts in unity in glory: Lk 10:20, 1Cor 15:all, Phil 3:21, Rev 22:17
    The Holy Trinity is in Scripture:

1. There is but one GOD..................Ex 3:14, *Deut 6:4, Jn 17:3
    2. There are no other gods................Isa 43:10,44:6-8, 1Cor 8:4-6
    3. GOD is the creator.......................Psa 90:2, Isa 44:24, Heb 3:4,11:3
    4. The Father is GOD.....................1Cor 8:4-6, 2Pet 1:17
    5. The Father is Lord......................Gen 2:8-9
    6. The Son is GOD..........................Jn 1:1-3, Col 1:16
    7. The Son is Lord...........................Jude 4
    8. The Holy Spirit is GOD..............Job 33:4, Act 5:3-4
    9. The Holy Spirit is Lord...............2Cor 3:17
    10. Three persons in one GOD..........Gen 1:26, Mt 28:19, 2Cor 13:14
    11. Father, Son, Holy Spirit...........Mt 3:16-17, Mk 1:9-11, Jn 14:26, 1Cor 12:4-6
    12. False gods will perish...................Jer 10:11
    The Holy Trinity (Tri-Unity) Doctrine: in its barest outline, 1Jn 5:7-8

1. In the one divine nature, there are three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
    2. No one of the persons is either of the others, each is wholly Himself.
    3. The Father is GOD, the Son is GOD, the Holy Spirit is GOD.
    4. They are not three GODS but one GOD. They are distinct but are NOT separate. Where one is, all are.
    5. The Holy Trinity, one GOD, and three divine persons, functions in an individual yet collective way:
    1Cor 12:4-6.

A Word, (the Son) does not exist without a Speaker (the Father), and one cannot be a Speaker without a Breath (the Holy Spirit); just as the Word cannot exist without a Breath. Thus GOD acts as one. He does not send the Son independently from the fullness of the divine nature. It is the Father and the Son and the Spirit doing the speaking. It cannot be otherwise, since They are consubstantial in Their divinity.

To you c_amalon, na Manalista... itigil mo na ang magpapaniwala sa pinakademonyong aral ng INC... sa hell kayong lahat ibubulid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!di naman Kristiano ang tawag sayo eh kundi demonyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://thecatholictreasurechest.com
    Lets consult the early Church fathers, sabe ng Iglesia ni CRisto na tatag at negosyo ng mgaManalo ang Trinty o ang pagkaDiyos ni Kristo ay nangyari at naganap lamang noung Council of Nicea 325Ad.... Basa::::::

�We have also as a Physician the Lord our God, Jesus the Christ, the only-begotten Son and Word, before time began, but who afterwards became also man, of Mary the virgin." Ignatius of Antioch, To the Ephesians, 7 (A.D. 110).

"For if you had understood what has been written by the prophets, you would not have denied that He was God, Son of the only, unbegotten, unutterable God." Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho, 121 (A.D. 155).

"God was in the beginning; but the beginning, we have been taught, is the power of the Logos. For the Lord of the universe, who is Himself the necessary ground of all being, inasmuch as no creature was yet in existence, was alone; but inasmuch as He was all power, Himself the necessary ground of things visible and invisible, with Him were all things; with Him, by Logos-power, the Logos Himself also, who was in Him, subsists. And by His simple will the Logos springs forth; and the Logos, not coming forth in vain, becomes the first-begotten work of the Father. Him (the Logos) we know to be the beginning of the world. But He came into being by participation, not by abscission; for what is cut off is separated from the original substance, but that which comes by participation, making its choice of function, does not render him deficient from whom it is taken. For just as from one torch many fires are lighted, but the light of the first torch is not lessened by the kindling of many torches, so the Logos, coming forth from the Logos-power of the Father, has not divested of the Logos-power Him who begat Him." Tatian the Syrian, Oration Against the Greeks, 5 (c. A.D. 175).

"We do not act as fools, O Greeks, nor utter idle tales, when we announce that God was born in the form of a man." Tatian the Syrian, Oration Against the Greeks, 21 (c. A.D. 175).

"But the Son of God is the Logos of the Father, in idea and in operation; for after the pattern of Him and by Him were all things made, the Father and the Son being one. And, the Son being in the Father and the Father in the Son, in oneness and power of spirit, the understanding and reason of the Father is the Son of God. But if, in your surpassing intelligence, it occurs to you to inquire what is meant by the Son, I will state briefly that He is the first product of the Father, not as having been brought into existence (for from the beginning, God, who is the eternal mind, had the Logos in Himself, being from eternity instinct with Logos." Athenagoras, Plea for Christians, 10 (A.D. 177).

"We have already asserted that God made the world, and all which it contains, by His Word, and Reason, and Power. It is abundantly plain that your philosophers, too, regard the Logos--that is, the Word and Reason--as the Creator of the universe...And we, in like manner, hold that the Word, and Reason, and Power, by which we have said God made all, have spirit as their proper and essential substratum, in which the Word has inbeing to give forth utterances, and reason abides to dispose and arrange, and power is over all to execute. We have been taught that He proceeds forth from God, and in that procession He is generated; so that He is the Son of God, and is called God from unity of substance with God. For God, too, is a Spirit. Even when the ray is shot from the sun, it is still part of the parent mass; the sun will still be in the ray, because it is a ray of the sun--there is no division of substance, but merely an extension. Thus Christ is Spirit of Spirit, and God of God, as light of light is kindled. The material matrix remains entire and unimpaired, though you derive from it any number of shoots possessed of its qualities; so, too, that which has come forth out of God is at once God and the Son of God, and the two are one. In this way also, as He is Spirit of Spirit and God of God, He is made a second in manner of existence--in position, not in nature; and He did not withdraw from the original source, but went forth. This ray of God, then, as it was always foretold in ancient times, descending into a certain virgin, and made flesh in her womb, is in His birth God and man united." Tertullian, Apology, 21 (A.D. 197).

"But nothing exists, the cause of whose existence is not supplied by God. Nothing, then, is hated by God, nor yet by the Word. For both are one--that is, God." Clement of Alexandria, The Instructor, I:8 (A.D. 202).

"And thus there appeared another beside Himself. But when I say another, I do not mean that there are two Gods, but that it is only as light of light, or as water from a fountain, or as a ray from the sun. For there is but one power, which is from the All; and the Father is the All, from whom cometh this Power, the Word. And this is the mind which came forth into the world, and was manifested as the Son of God." Hippolytus, Against the Heresy of One Noetus, 11 (A.D. 210).

"The Logos alone of this God is from God himself; wherefore also the Logos is God, being the substance of God." Hippolytus, Refutation against All Heresies, 10:29 (A.D. 220).

"Secondly, That Jesus Christ Himself, who came (into the world), was born of the Father before all creatures; that, after He had been the servant of the Father in the creation of all things--'For by Him were all things made'--He in the last times, divesting Himself (of His glory), became a man, and was incarnate although God, and while made a man remained the God which He was; that He assumed a body like to our own, differing in this respect only, that it was born of a virgin and of the Holy Spirit: that this Jesus Christ was truly born, and did truly suffer, and did not endure this death common (to man) in appearance only, but did truly die; that He did truly rise from the dead; and that after His resurrection He conversed with His disciples, and was taken up into heaven." Origen, First Principles, Preface 4 (A.D. 230).

"For Scripture as much announces Christ as also God, as it announces God Himself as man." Novatian, Concerning the Trinity, 11 (A.D. 235).

"If of Christ; he could not become His temple, since he denies that Christ is God." Cyprian, To Jubaianus, Epistle 72[73]:12 (A.D. 256).

See ang laking kapalpakan ang mga tinituro ng mga walang kuwentang mayayabang na mga Ministro na brainwashed din ng Demonyong mga Manlo ang Pamilyang Felix MAnalo. Nung 325 AD daw napasimula ang Trinty o hayan nuon pa pala pinaniniwalaan. Sino ang dapat Paniwalaan? Yung mga taong mga direktang kaugnayan sa mga Apostol ni kRisto nuong unag siglo o yang Rapist na Felix Manalo naFalse Prophet at Messenger.. He is the true Messenger of Satan
  • nicolai_franknicolai_frank Christ, Cross, Catholic PExer
    Wow! Another thread dedicated to me! :D

The topic is quite interesting to discuss. But as of this time, with the reputation shown by the TS and his cohorts known to be incapable of engaging in any sensible and logical discussion, I would rather refuse to offer my thoughts on the issue.

Besides, I would prefer discussing the topic with atheists because these people have some sense of logic and rationality as compared to the likes of qt_mimi and c_amalon.
    And as much as possible, I would not engage in name-calling, and all sorts of ad hominems. I am trying to build a new image now - that more patient, more humble, more charitable. :D
  • thedeadpoet13thedeadpoet13 poets not dead PExer
    Malas lang kasi wala ang word na Trinity sa Scriptures eh. But of course the absence of one does not necessarily indicate its non-existence

Ewan ko ba't hirap na hirap silang unawain 'yun. I guess it's spiritual blindness.

Simple lang. Sa question na So if Jesus was the one crying Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachtani, who was in heaven, God?

Or is he talking to himself?

I was tempted to answer: Why not? Eh anu naman kung kausap niya yung sarili niya?

Pun intended, yes. But I should know better.

They will never get the beautiful paradox that is God.

The Father and Jesus and One and yet There's the Father and there's the Son.

The Father dwells in Jesus, and Jesus in the Father. INCs should know these are not inventions. The Scriptures are replete of rich imagery of the nature of God and the unique relationship of the Father and the Son.
  • blake85blake85 Member PExer
    In a documentary I saw (forgot the title), it was discussed that Trinity is akin to H20 which can become steam,liquid,and solid (ice). In the same way, there is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but there is only one God. Perhaps this would fit a layman's understanding of the Trinity
  • aidaaida Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Besides, I would prefer discussing the topic with atheists because these people have some sense of logic and rationality as compared to the likes of qt_mimi and c_amalon.

...and Geo a.k.a. Ridler a.k.a....??? (ilan nga ba)? At ilan din ba talaga ang alternick ng bawa't isa sa kanila? :D Kausap mo'y tatlo at dalawa, yun pala'y iisa?:confused:
    And the point is, may mga statement ang mga early Church fathers nanuon nuon pa ay kinikilala ng ang Trinity.... Unless aminin ng modern Arian Church ang INC na ang nagcanon ng kanilang kinikilalang Bibliyaay mga Early Church Fathers na Nuon pa man ay hawak hawak nila ang paniniwala na si Kristo ay Tunay na Diyos at tunay na tao sa kalikasa... lumalabas na walang kakayahang magkatawang tao ang Diyos kung paniniwalaan ang Negosyong sekta at Kultong INC... na Negosyong huthutan ng mga Manalo..

see....

God is One in Three Divine Persons

Our teacher of these things is Jesus Christ, who also was born for this purpose, and was crucified under Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea, in the times of Tiberius Caesar; and that we reasonably worship Him, having learned that He is the Son of the true God Himself, and holding Him in the second place, and the prophetic Spirit in the third, we will prove." Justin Martyr, First Apology, 13 (A.D. 155).

"[T]he ever-truthful God, hast fore-ordained, hast revealed beforehand to me, and now hast fulfilled. Wherefore also I praise Thee for all things, I bless Thee, I glorify Thee, along with the everlasting and heavenly Jesus Christ, Thy beloved Son, with whom, to Thee, and the Holy Ghost, be glory both now and to all coming ages. Amen." Martyrdom of Polycarp 14 (A.D. 157).

"For God did not stand in need of these [beings], in order to the accomplishing of what He had Himself determined with Himself beforehand should be done, as if He did not possess His own hands. For with Him were always present the Word and Wisdom, the Son and the Spirit, by whom and in whom, freely and spontaneously, He made all things, to whom also He speaks, saying, 'Let Us make man after Our image and likeness;' He taking from Himself the substance of the creatures [formed], and the pattern of things made, and the type of all the adornments in the world." Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 4,20:1 (A.D. 180).

"And first, they taught us with one consent that God made all things out of nothing; for nothing was coequal with God: but He being His own place, and wanting nothing, and existing before the ages, willed to make man by whom He might be known; for him, therefore, He prepared the world. For he that is created is also needy; but he that is uncreated stands in need of nothing. God, then, having His own Word internal within His own bowels, begat Him, emitting Him along with His own wisdom before all things. He had this Word as a helper in the things that were created by Him, and by Him He made all things. He is called governing principle' (arche), because He rules, and is Lord of all things fashioned by Him. He, then, being Spirit of God, and governing principle, and wisdom, and power of the highest, came down upon the prophets, and through them spoke of the creation of the world and of all other things. For the prophets were not when the world came into existence, but the wisdom of God which was in Him, and His holy Word which was always present with Him. Wherefore He speaks thus by the prophet Solomon: When He prepared the heavens I was there, and when He appointed the foundations of the earth I was by Him as one brought up with Him.' And Moses, who lived many years before Solomon, or, rather, the Word of God by him as by an instrument, says, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.'" Theophilus of Antioch, To Autolycus, II:10 (c. A.D. 181).

"In the course of time, then, the Father forsooth was born, and the Father suffered, God Himself, the Lord Almighty, whom in their preaching they declare to be Jesus Christ. We, however, as we indeed always have done and more especially since we have been better instructed by the Paraclete, who leads men indeed into all truth), believe that there is one only God, but under the following dispensation, or oikonomia, as it is called, that this one only God has also a Son, His Word, who proceeded from Himself, by whom all things were made, and without whom nothing was made. Him we believe to have been sent by the Father into the Virgin, and to have been born of her--being both Man and God, the Son of Man and the Son of God, and to have been called by the name of Jesus Christ; we believe Him to have suffered, died, and been buried, according to the Scriptures, and, after He had been raised again by the Father and taken back to heaven, to be sitting at the right hand of the Father, and that He will come to judge the quick and the dead; who sent also from heaven from the Father, according to His own promise, the Holy Ghost, the Paraclete, the sanctifier of the faith of those who believe in the Father, and in the Son, and in the Holy Ghost. That this rule of faith has come down to us from the beginning of the gospel, even before any of the older heretics, much more before Praxeas, a pretender of yesterday, will be apparent both from the lateness of date which marks all heresies, and also from the absolutely novel character of our new-fangled Praxeas." Tertullian, Against Praxeas, 2 (post A.D. 213).

"Bear always in mind that this is the rule of faith which I profess; by it I testify that the Father, and the Son, and the Spirit are inseparable from each other, and so will you know in what sense this is said. Now, observe, my assertion is that the Father is one, and the Son one, and the Spirit one, and that They are distinct from Each Other. This statement is taken in a wrong sense by every uneducated as well as every perversely disposed person, as if it predicated a diversity, in such a sense as to imply a separation among the Father, and the Son, and the Spirit. I am, moreover, obliged to say this, when (extolling the Monarchy at the expense of the Economy) they contend for the identity of the Father and Son and Spirit, that it is not by way of diversity that the Son differs from the Father, but by distribution: it is not by division that He is different, but by distinction; because the Father is not the same as the Son, since they differ one from the other in the mode of their being. For the Father is the entire substance, but the Son is a derivation and portion of the whole, as He Himself acknowledges: My Father is greater than I.' In the Psalm His inferiority is described as being a little lower than the angels.' Thus the Father is distinct from the Son, being greater than the Son, inasmuch as He who begets is one, and He who is begotten is another; He, too, who sends is one, and He who is sent is another; and He, again, who makes is one, and He through whom the thing is made is another.” Tertullian, Against Praxeas, 9 (post A.D. 213).

“Happily the Lord Himself employs this expression of the person of the Paraclete, so as to signify not a division or severance, but a disposition (of mutual relations in the Godhead); for He says, I will pray the Father, and He shall send you another Comforter. ...even the Spirit of truth,' thus making the Paraclete distinct from Himself, even as we say that the Son is also distinct from the Father; so that He showed a third degree in the Paraclete, as we believe the second degree is in the Son, by reason of the order observed in the Economy. Besides, does not the very fact that they have the distinct names of Father and San amount to a declaration that they are distinct in personality? For, of course, all things will be what their names represent them to be; and what they are and ever will be, that will they be called; and the distinction indicated by the names does not at all admit of any confusion, because there is none in the things which they designate. "Yes is yes, and no is no; for what is more than these, cometh of evil." Tertullian, Against Praxeas, 9 (post A.D. 213).

"[T]he statements made regarding Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are to be understood as transcending all time, all ages, and all eternity. For it is the Trinity alone which exceeds the comprehension not only of temporal but even of eternal intelligence; while other things which are not included in it are to be measured by times and ages." Origen, First Principles, 4:28 (A.D. 230).

""Next, I may reasonably turn to those who divide and cut to pieces and destroy that most sacred doctrine of the Church of God, the Divine Monarchy, making it as it were three powers and partitive subsistences and god-heads three. I am told that some among you who are catechists and teachers of the Divine Word, take the lead in this tenet, who are diametrically opposed, so to speak, to Sabellius's opinions; for he blasphemously says that the Son is the Father, and the Father the Son, but they in some sort preach three Gods, as dividing the sacred Monad into three subsistences foreign to each other and utterly separate. For it must needs be that with the God of the Universe, the Divine Word is united, and the Holy Ghost must repose and habitate in God; thus in one as in a summit, I mean the God of the Universe, must the Divine Triad be gathered up and brought together. For it is the doctrine of the presumptuous Marcion, to sever and divide the Divine Monarchy into three origins,--a devil's teaching, not that of Christ's true disciples and lovers of the Saviour's lessons, For they know well that a Triad is preached by divine Scripture, but that neither Old Testament nor New preaches three Gods.” Pope Dionysius [regn. 260-268], to Dionysius of Alexandria, fragment in Athanasius' Nicene Definition 26 (A.D. 262).

“Equally must one censure those who hold the: Son to be a work, and consider that the Lord has come into being, as one of things which really came to be; whereas the divine oracles witness to a generation suitable to Him and becoming, but not to any fashioning or making. A blasphemy then is it, not ordinary, but even the highest, to say that the Lord is in any sort a handiwork. For if He came to be Son, once He was not; but He was always, if (that is) He be in the Father, as He says Himself, and if the Christ be Word and Wisdom and Power (which, as ye know, divine Scripture says), and these attributes be powers of God. If then the Son came into being, once these attributes were not; consequently there was a time, when God was without them; which is most absurd…
    Neither then may we divide into three Godheads the wonderful and divine Monad; nor disparage with the name of 'work' the dignity and exceeding majesty of the Lord; but we must believe in God the Father Almighty, and in Christ Jesus His Son, and in the Holy Ghost, and hold that to the God of the universe the Word is united. For 'I,' says He, 'and the Father are one; 'and, 'I in the Father and the Father in Me.' For thus both the Divine Triad, and the holy preaching of the Monarchy, will be preserved." Pope Dionysius [regn. 260-268], to Dionysius of Alexandria, fragment in Athanasius' Nicene Definition 26 (A.D. 262).

Now kung imbento lang ang Trinity sa Council of Nicea bakit nuon pang mga ist and 2nd ce ay may mga statement na ang mga Church Fathers patungkol sa Trinity??? kayo na ang humusga sa Anti Kristong INC na iyan....
  • razzer_risingrazzer_rising Please do not use prohibited words in your user title to avoid sanctions. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    gosh i dont see any reason why create a thread dedicated to a pexer. granted proven na mali si nicolai frank, does that mean mali ang RCC or mali lang ang views ni frank? hello i dont get the point ng thread.
  • KravenKraven Member PExer
    gosh i dont see any reason why create a thread dedicated to a pexer. granted proven na mali si nicolai frank, does that mean mali ang RCC or mali lang ang views ni frank? hello i dont get the point ng thread.

Can't you see a pattern here ? First they created a thread against Dhugz, then against Rex.. and now against Nicolai.

Is this some sort of an INC hobby ?
  • c_amalonc_amalon Banned by Admin PExer
    Wow! Another thread dedicated to me! :D

The topic is quite interesting to discuss. But as of this time, with the reputation shown by the TS and his cohorts known to be incapable of engaging in any sensible and logical discussion, I would rather refuse to offer my thoughts on the issue.

nicolai_frank gives up and elected not to defend his belief and faith.

just a short note, the topic of the thread was from a post by nicolai_frank and i decided to create a dedicated thread of the post. but since nicolai chose not to participate, he lose by default. good move nicolai.
    nicolai_frank gives up and elected not to defend his belief and faith.

Perhaps, you meant CHOSE rather than elected?
    just a short note, the topic of the thread was from a post by nicolai_frank and i decided to create a dedicated thread of the post. but since nicolai chose not to participate, he lose by default. good move nicolai.

Ows? So won by default lang kaya mo?:rolleyes:
    Ows? So won by default lang kaya mo?:rolleyes:

i would rather beat you to a pulp but since you ELECTED not to defend your stand, i'll take it. it's better than losing by default like you.
    @phil14:3
    phil14:3 wrote: »
    Though I agree with mr. nicolai_frank with his statements, This is actually one bone that I can pick against Christianity. The contention against the Trinity is one of the strongest arguments that atheists use. So I'm actually quite surprised that this is coming from a fellow Christian.

God does not contradict Himself. People often times do not understand His meaning, His character, His reasons. Today, it is the Holy Spirit that reveals God to us. In the Old Testament He often revealed Himself, up front and personal. Then came Jesus, God in the form of humanity, who lived and walked among us. When Christ ascended into heaven He sent the Comforter to be our personal Guide to know God. Three distinct persons active in our lives, yet unique in purpose and mission. No person who seeks truth in the Word of God can deny the Holy Trinity as existing and active in our lives.

Hi,

Christians are followers of Christ, meaning they follow Christ's teachings. The catholic church and it's offshoots do not follow Christ's teachings therefore they should not be called Christians.

Offshoots of catholicism are any of the many religions who subscribe to the trinity doctrine, a catholic invention.

The trinity doctrine is opposite what God and Jesus Christ teach about themselves. In fact the word and the concept cannot be found in the bible. this doctrine is an adaptation of a pagan practice.

God did not become man and Jesus did not become God.
    i would rather beat you to a pulp but since you ELECTED not to defend your stand, i'll take it. it's better than losing by default like you.

We had several confrontations already but I could not remember you had edged me in any of those.:p
  • apartheidapartheid Member PExer
    @phil14:3

Hi,

Christians are followers of Christ, meaning they follow Christ's teachings. The catholic church and it's offshoots do not follow Christ's teachings therefore they should not be called Christians.

Offshoots of catholicism are any of the many religions who subscribe to the trinity doctrine, a catholic invention.

The trinity doctrine is opposite what God and Jesus Christ teach about themselves. In fact the word and the concept cannot be found in the bible. this doctrine is an adaptation of a pagan practice.

God did not become man and Jesus did not become God.

Jesus did not become God, because he is God from the very beginning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file