relationship with a maid..is it worth continuing?

good day to all!

i'm 35 years old and i work as an administrator in a bldg. in almost 2 years here, i've seen some pretty tenants come and go but none of them attracted me to the point of courting them until a pretty maid came along. She’s 17 years old and turning 18 next week. I was not aware of her age until I get to know her coz she looked like a 24 year old girl. She’s just typical pinay beauty unlike her employer’s pamangkins who are very pretty meztisas.

She said yes after a week of courting. During the relationship she was kinda maarte. She was hesitant to sit very close to me dahil hindi daw siya sanay. She was hesitant also when I hold her hand that sometimes it’s becoming annoying already but I kept my cool. I feel that she’s just doing this pa-innocente effect on me but i could still be wrong. She wouldn’t want to see me everyday coz baka may makakita daw sa amin which I understand coz I am afraid also to get caught by my boss. I asked her out and she would joked about bringing someone along as if we are still in the courting stage. There are rare occasions when I would wait for her in the elevator and ask her to go to our usual meeting place to be together but she would just say that she’s doing something and walk out on me. There are times when I visited her in her unit but she’s reluctant to see me sometimes as if I’m a stranger to her and always hurrying to close the door. I know there are tenants in the bldg pero sobrang konti palang kaya malakas loob ko but I didn’t even once entered their unit. In short I felt that binabale wala niya ako parati but I’m not sure if she’s intentionally doing it.

Yung kasama niyang maid na mas matanda pa sa akin is always discouraging her from seeing me and from continuing the relationship citing that I may be married na which I’m not or baka lokohin ko lang yung girl. Sometimes I feel nadadala yung girl dun sa payo ng matanda but I kept my cool pa rin since I like her pero napuno na ako nung lalabas dapat kami. We were supposed to go out one Sunday and she was the one who set that date coz off niya. We waited 2 weeks for that. The Saturday before our scheduled date we were still texting each other til lunch time when she said that she needed to charge the cp I gave her. Nung hapon na, I texted her but got no reply from her hanggang makatulog na ako ng hating gabi.

The following morning I waked up early just to check for messages and she texted that hindi kami matutuloy kasi hindi daw siya pinayagan dahil aalis daw kasama niyang matanda. I was so freaking pissed off coz I think she was just bullshitting me dahil alam naman ng kasama niya na aalis kami so dapat sila na nagusap so I felt nagbago siguro isip ng girl na lumabas kami for some god damn reason. So sa sobrang init na ng ulo ko I texted back that I will stop texting her and will ignore her already since mukhang hindi naman siya seryoso sa akin kaya lagi niya ako binabale wala. I told her also na binibigay ko na siya ng laya kasi mukhang napilitan lang siya sagutin ako at siguro nagbago isip niya at di niya masabi kaya dinadaan nalang niya sa action niya at sa pagbali wala and I turned my cp off after texting her that and went back to sleep. when i turned on my cp nung gabi she didn't reply na from my last text.

One week hindi ko siya tinext o pinapansin kahit na may instances na nagkakasalubong kaming 2 sa elevator but I could tell that she would look at me from time to time until now. After a week medyo huminahon na ako ng konti so I decided to text her and asked her bakit niya ako niloloko dahil sinagot sagot niya ako tapos babalewalain rin niya. Of course she defended herself na hindi daw siya manloloko at wala pa siyang niloloko and retaliated by saying kala ko ba hindi mo na ako papansin and thank me for telling her that I love her pero pangasar na thank you yun.

After that, hindi ko na ulit tinext or pinapansin but I could still notice that she would look my way from time to time til one day I texted her kung ayaw na ba niya sa akin pero ayaw niya sagutin yun kahit na tinanong ko siya ng personal ayaw niya sagutin minsan sasabihin “ewan” and would just walk away so since then I stopped texting her already at hindi ko na rin pinapansin pero naiisip ko pa rin siya from time to time and I still get attracted to her whenever I see her.

I admit that deep inside gusto ko pa rin siya at kahit papaano mahal ko pa rin siya pero sa mga nangyari nung kami pa, interpret ko kasi binabale wala niya ako thru her actions. Tapos naaartehan rin ako sa kanya sa pagiwas niya whenever I would touch her or hold her hand kasi hindi daw siya sanay. Do you think she’s just playing me? Is it better that I forget her totally na and move on? Half of me wants to give up and move on but half of me still love her. Next week 18th birthday niya gusto ko sana siyang regaluhan pero hindi ko naman alam kung good idea baka magmukhang ***** lang ako.

What do you guys think sa relationship and sa actions niya nun? Ano kaya magandang gawin sa side ko?

Anyway insight will be very much appreciated. :)

Comments

• simang760simang760 HomeAlone PExer
    Just my opinion ha. By reading your post (and if i didn't know your age) one would think na this was written by a teenager. I believe alam mo na kung anong sagot sa tanong mo....don't you think? at 35? come on!......
  • GrieverLionGrieverLion with Rinoa ^__^ PExer
    Well It certainly looks like that her being a maid has nothing to do with it, but rather a generation gap. Maybe she is that innocent. But smart as I can see.

She is still young and don't expect that she will act like she is 24. She is not sure of you. She may think that she wants to discover other options in life. Like I mentioned, her job as a maid does not necessarily mean she's easy to get. Do not blame the elder maid either as I know if I have a 17 year old friend, sister, co worker, I'll probably say the same advises. No offense.

My opinion of course.
  • ZudoBugZudoBug Zudo power... Evil.okay!
    just get back the cellphone you gave her and move on. you're old enough to know what to do. Dami pa diyan babae na mas worth it sa'yo. goodluck!

-Evil.okay... :fangdvl:
  • kreukkreuk amishuuu PExer
    she's only 17. her actions are at par for a 17 yr old. if you are SInCERE then why not.

but it does look like she's not into you. kahit maid lang yun... may standards parin yun. wag mong i-smallin ang mga maids. 2 na maids ang dumaan samin na nagkacollege degree eventually. one could write in straight english as you do.
  • Lucid IntervalLucid Interval Having a blonde moment PExer
    Ditto with kreukie.

The girl is not into you, dude. If she is, she would make an effort to at least meet you and have a date. She is full of excuses and doesn't know how to handle a real relationship. She might be just playing around and seeing that you're really after her, makes her playing field bigger and challenging.

Why don't you pursue other girls instead. Probably, girls closer to your age para same wavelenght kayo at least. She is barely 18 years old. May napapagkwentuhan pa ba kayo bukod sa paglilinis nya ng bahay?:confused:

Goodluck!*okay*
  • sweetwahmsweetwahm Just Another PExer ✭✭
    Yeah... she's still young, baka dun nga ang problema.

Off topic, but medyo related... any of your guys remember the old pexer Aldrin Lew? Hehehe... yung may thread na na-inlove sya sa family maid nila and gumawa sya ng blog na Maid in Makati. Sweet yung story nila hahaha. Wala lang... pumasok lang sa isip ko when i saw this thread title.
  • pyukspyuks Member PExer
    OT$ nagsama ang dalawang matalino, mga idol.
  • first of all, many thanks for taking the time reading the long post and giving me some insights.

after weeks of ignoring her, she texted me this afternoon asking if the condo bldg was flooded and if i was at work. she also asked if i seen her employer's pretty pamangkin. she's not in the bldg during weekend as they only use it as a halfway house for schooling of her employer's youngest son who is still in kindergarten. after exchanging some text messages, i end up asking her if she still likes me but she didnt reply anymore up to this writing so i guess i'll just let it be and continue ignoring her if we bump to each other again. i guess it's time to move on...
  • ToRnToRn Member PExer
    18 na yung girl next week..kayo naman...:lol:
    TS, baka naman nag iisip ka kung anong ireregalo mo don sa girl. wag na. hayaan mo na. move on...hanap ng ka-age ok?
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 Babae po ako ✭✭
    isang 35 year old problema ang isang 17 year old?? weh??!!!
  • TAIPANOTTAIPANOT Member PExer
    Koya Wak Po!!!!
  • Triglyceride2Triglyceride2 PEx relapse PExer
    good day to all!

i'm 35 years old and i work as an administrator in a bldg. in almost 2 years here, i've seen some pretty tenants come and go but none of them attracted me to the point of courting them until a pretty maid came along. She’s 17 years old and turning 18 next week. I was not aware of her age until I get to know her coz she looked like a 24 year old girl. She’s just typical pinay beauty unlike her employer’s pamangkins who are very pretty meztisas.

She said yes after a week of courting. During the relationship she was kinda maarte. She was hesitant to sit very close to me dahil hindi daw siya sanay. She was hesitant also when I hold her hand that sometimes it’s becoming annoying already but I kept my cool. I feel that she’s just doing this pa-innocente effect on me but i could still be wrong. She wouldn’t want to see me everyday coz baka may makakita daw sa amin which I understand coz I am afraid also to get caught by my boss. I asked her out and she would joked about bringing someone along as if we are still in the courting stage. There are rare occasions when I would wait for her in the elevator and ask her to go to our usual meeting place to be together but she would just say that she’s doing something and walk out on me. There are times when I visited her in her unit but she’s reluctant to see me sometimes as if I’m a stranger to her and always hurrying to close the door. I know there are tenants in the bldg pero sobrang konti palang kaya malakas loob ko but I didn’t even once entered their unit. In short I felt that binabale wala niya ako parati but I’m not sure if she’s intentionally doing it.

Yung kasama niyang maid na mas matanda pa sa akin is always discouraging her from seeing me and from continuing the relationship citing that I may be married na which I’m not or baka lokohin ko lang yung girl. Sometimes I feel nadadala yung girl dun sa payo ng matanda but I kept my cool pa rin since I like her pero napuno na ako nung lalabas dapat kami. We were supposed to go out one Sunday and she was the one who set that date coz off niya. We waited 2 weeks for that. The Saturday before our scheduled date we were still texting each other til lunch time when she said that she needed to charge the cp I gave her. Nung hapon na, I texted her but got no reply from her hanggang makatulog na ako ng hating gabi.

The following morning I waked up early just to check for messages and she texted that hindi kami matutuloy kasi hindi daw siya pinayagan dahil aalis daw kasama niyang matanda. I was so freaking pissed off coz I think she was just bullshitting me dahil alam naman ng kasama niya na aalis kami so dapat sila na nagusap so I felt nagbago siguro isip ng girl na lumabas kami for some god damn reason. So sa sobrang init na ng ulo ko I texted back that I will stop texting her and will ignore her already since mukhang hindi naman siya seryoso sa akin kaya lagi niya ako binabale wala. I told her also na binibigay ko na siya ng laya kasi mukhang napilitan lang siya sagutin ako at siguro nagbago isip niya at di niya masabi kaya dinadaan nalang niya sa action niya at sa pagbali wala and I turned my cp off after texting her that and went back to sleep. when i turned on my cp nung gabi she didn't reply na from my last text.

One week hindi ko siya tinext o pinapansin kahit na may instances na nagkakasalubong kaming 2 sa elevator but I could tell that she would look at me from time to time until now. After a week medyo huminahon na ako ng konti so I decided to text her and asked her bakit niya ako niloloko dahil sinagot sagot niya ako tapos babalewalain rin niya. Of course she defended herself na hindi daw siya manloloko at wala pa siyang niloloko and retaliated by saying kala ko ba hindi mo na ako papansin and thank me for telling her that I love her pero pangasar na thank you yun.

After that, hindi ko na ulit tinext or pinapansin but I could still notice that she would look my way from time to time til one day I texted her kung ayaw na ba niya sa akin pero ayaw niya sagutin yun kahit na tinanong ko siya ng personal ayaw niya sagutin minsan sasabihin “ewan” and would just walk away so since then I stopped texting her already at hindi ko na rin pinapansin pero naiisip ko pa rin siya from time to time and I still get attracted to her whenever I see her.

I admit that deep inside gusto ko pa rin siya at kahit papaano mahal ko pa rin siya pero sa mga nangyari nung kami pa, interpret ko kasi binabale wala niya ako thru her actions. Tapos naaartehan rin ako sa kanya sa pagiwas niya whenever I would touch her or hold her hand kasi hindi daw siya sanay. Do you think she’s just playing me? Is it better that I forget her totally na and move on? Half of me wants to give up and move on but half of me still love her. Next week 18th birthday niya gusto ko sana siyang regaluhan pero hindi ko naman alam kung good idea baka magmukhang ***** lang ako.

What do you guys think sa relationship and sa actions niya nun? Ano kaya magandang gawin sa side ko?

Anyway insight will be very much appreciated. :)

Thank you for sharing.

Would it also jeopardize her job if the boss finds out she's having a relationship with you? She's probably having seconds thoughts now especially when she accepted your courtship in haste. And if it will jeopardize her job and it sounds she just got hired, maybe she wouldn't want to risk it.

I understand how awful it feels like to be flaked on but it sounds like she gave you an explanation as to why she can't go out with you that one time. Maybe you could've responded better to that because it's bad enough that she might be having second thoughts about you and your reaction probably bacame the highly combustible factor that caused everything to go up in flames hence, turning her off completely?

On the practical side, is it really worth jeopardizing her job and your job?

I say, move on please. Best of luck to you.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT Banned by Admin PExer

i'm 35 years old and i work as an administrator in a bldg. in almost 2 years here, i've seen some pretty tenants come and go but none of them attracted me to the point of courting them until a pretty maid came along.

A f**king maid?!?!?! Are you daft?!?!? I have nothing against maids but what would you expect to come out of this relationship?!?! If you raise a family with an uneducated person, guess what will happen to your children?

Get a women with some decent education, for crying out loud!!!

-Just_JT
    Don't.be.a.chimmy.killer!!
  • prEttyNdisTressprEttyNdisTress Banned by Admin PExer
    JUST_JT wrote: »
    A f**king maid?!?!?! Are you daft?!?!? I have nothing against maids but what would you expect to come out of this relationship?!?! If you raise a family with an uneducated person, guess what will happen to your children?

Get a women with some decent education, for crying out loud!!!

-Just_JT
    Don't.be.a.chimmy.killer!!

a.decent.education.doesn't.make.a.person.educated! :naughty:

I know someone here in PEX, na nakatapos na sa isang best university in Loyola and post like a Palengkera and masyadong tsismosa.... :naughty: walang breeding!! hindi naman nya kaya harapin yun enemy nya sa isang forum... and yet naghahanap ng kaaway sa ibang forum.. :rotflmao: Pathetic!!! :bop:
  • cyberfunkcyberfunk "It's just a flesh wound.." ✭✭✭
    And you where saying you have nothing against maids?
    a.decent.education.doesn't.make.a.person.educated! :naughty:

If a decent education doesn't guarantee a person getting educated, then it would be worse for a person who never received a decent education!!!
    cyberfunk wrote: »
    And you where saying you have nothing against maids?

Nothing against maids: they're decent human beings. But dating a maid; marrying a maid; raising a family with a maid - if you're educated that's a big no-no. It just spells trouble and misery to the future family.

-Just_JT
    Get.someone.of.your.ilk.
  • kreukkreuk amishuuu PExer
    ^^^ oy... dream ko maging maid sa new york:love:

seriously... if im poor... i think i would enjoy being a maid. linis ka ng bahay... alaga ka ng cute na baby... luto ka lang ng luto. mas gugustuhin ko pa to than regular office hour work.

which reminds me... when i asked my cousin bakit ang galing magmath at daming alam na words ng baby niya... sabi niya yung maid ang nagtuturo.
  • nikkilovenikkilove Member ✭✭✭
    Depends on you. If you really fell for her, then pursue it, so long you don't or won't keep on bringing it up to her, that she was a maid when you first met her. Send her to school then, if you worry about your friends' or relatives' reactions.

Give the person a chance. She was born to a poor family with little or no means. If you can stand up for her, then the relationship is worth pursuing, plus it shows that you're a real man who knows what he wants and is not influenced by other peoples' perception.
    nikkilove wrote: »
    Send her to school then, if you worry about your friends' or relatives' reactions.

Yep, IF SHE'S CAPABLE of getting an education. And if she does get an education, expect to be dumped as she will HAVE OUTGROWN you.

-Just_JT
    Stay.away.from.a.maid.
  • pecanpiepecanpie Member PExer
    my goodness! you're 35 and she's 17!!!
    maid or not a maid, she's still a teenager!!

act and think like a 35yr old man . . . be a grown up!!!

geesh!

mukang yung bata pa ang mas may isip 35, alam nya na dapat kang iwasan.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file