FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Baking for a Hobby

I want to try my hand at baking. I don't cook often, so i don't know if I'll ever be good at baking.. but what the hell. I want to try anyway. I figured i need lessons first. Anybody knows any baking class i can enroll in? preferably during weekends. Thanks!

Comments

• larinnelarinne Member PExer
    I want to try my hand at baking. I don't cook often, so i don't know if I'll ever be good at baking.. but what the hell. I want to try anyway. I figured i need lessons first. Anybody knows any baking class i can enroll in? preferably during weekends. Thanks!

you may also want to join the discussion at the other thread here in PEx:

http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37791144&postcount=1
  • gellyacegellyace Member ✭✭
    try to google chocolate lovers -they regularly offer baking classes.
    you can also get a cookbook. that's how i started.
    goodluck!
  • sexy_sadiesexy_sadie Member PExer
    we offer cooking and baking lessons even for beginners

www.cheftoimpress.webs.com
  • ermonskiermonski I PITY THE FOOL!!! ✭✭✭
    nagugutom tuloy ako LOL
  • chocolocachocoloca Member PExer
    Baking lessons only cost you money, use that money to buy good ingredients instead. There are billions of recipes on the internet, maybe you can start off with baking chocolate chip cookies to get the feel of baking. Experiment and experience are the key to good baking. Oh and good recipes too! You can find lots of good recipes on www.allrecipes.com, people's comments are highly useful as well.
  • Thanks, guys! I will let you know if this little project of mine turns out well. Hopefully I don't kill anyone with my food. lol
  • try mo sa mag search ng mga videos sa youtube on how to bake. dun lang ako natuto at sa cookbook :D
  • guys, anu kaya kung mag-put up tayo ng isang association?
  • guys, anu kaya kung mag-put up tayo ng isang association?

PEX Association of wanna be bakers? :D Salai ako dyan!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file