COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Us School Help!

Hi! I'm Erin De La Cruz and I have a tutee who is in his second year at Reedley. My tutee wants to study business in a top university in the US. Gusto nyang malaman kung ano ang the best way para makapasok sa isang top university dun. Ang inaambisyon niya ay Harvard, naloka ako. Sa level nya ngayon, what are the things he should do?

Ay ako rin! I want to pursue Master's degree in History. Ano ang first thing na gagawin ko? I already made a list of schools. Should I email them? Or should I go to foreign embassies and there make an inquiry instead?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• LabuyoXVIIILabuyoXVIII Member ✭✭✭
    Hi! I'm Erin De La Cruz and I have a tutee who is in his second year at Reedley. My tutee wants to study business in a top university in the US. Gusto nyang malaman kung ano ang the best way para makapasok sa isang top university dun. Ang inaambisyon niya ay Harvard, naloka ako. Sa level nya ngayon, what are the things he should do?

Ay ako rin! I want to pursue Master's degree in History. Ano ang first thing na gagawin ko? I already made a list of schools. Should I email them? Or should I go to foreign embassies and there make an inquiry instead?

Thanks a lot!

Check the school websites - that's the first thing a person needs to do if they really are interested.

Get really good SAT scores.

For graduate studies, really good GMAT and GRE scores.

Source for fundings - if the kid is going to Reedley, I guess the parents can finance education outside the country.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file