Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Authentic ba ang whey protein sa cash and carry?

Hello guys.
Kakabili ko lang ng 5lbs Optimum Nutrition(ON) gold standard 100% whey protein sa cash and carry.

Pagkabukas ko ng plastic wrapper dun sa top ng bottle, yung top/lid maluwag na. Tas pagtanggal ko ng top/lid, d na nakadikit yung sheet/paper/styro sa mouth nung bottle.

Pag timpla ko, grabe ang bilis madissolve. 10 seconds lang aun na. Tas pag inom, swabe. Parang water lang.

Authentic ba to?
Kase first time ko bumili ng whey sa cash and carry
and
first time ko rin bumili ng 5lbs Optimum Nutrition(ON) gold standard 100%. Sabe nmn 'instantized' daw kaya mabilis matunaw.

Yung gamit ko dati dymatize at impact from Chris sports house.
Napakahirap timplahin at mejo malapot inumin.

So ang tanong, authentic ba ang whey goods sa cash and carry?
thanks guys.

Comments

• vinoivinoi PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    dude sorry i dont get your point on posting the same question twice and then creating a separate topic.

Here's a long existing thread with almost exactly the same title.
    authentic po ba mga goods sa cash & carry?

I just read you first topic "Whey at Cash and Carry", if you only read the reply of another poster there. He provided you the same link. Pls. learn to backread and search bro. We don't have a moderator in our neck of the woods so we just need to help each other. Goodluck to your workout!
  • i actually created this topic before reading the 'whey at cash and carry' thread.
    so pagkagawa ko nito nagbrowse ako, at aun pala.
    nagpost narin ako sa thread niya.

http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406304
    d ako nagstart ng thread na yan :)

pero if you look nmn, yung post ko dun, in reply din sa kanya.
    at yung dito, question sa community.

and i read through the provided link already.
    sadyang makulet lang ako.
    sensya na.

peace!
  • vinoi wrote: »
    dude sorry i dont get your point on posting the same question twice and then creating a separate topic.

Here's a long existing thread with almost exactly the same title.
    authentic po ba mga goods sa cash & carry?

I just read you first topic "Whey at Cash and Carry", if you only read the reply of another poster there. He provided you the same link. Pls. learn to backread and search bro. We don't have a moderator in our neck of the woods so we just need to help each other. Goodluck to your workout!

THANK YOU.