Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Gym near Shopwise Pasong Tamo

I have recently moved to Makati and I am looking for fitness gyms near Shopwise pasong tamo. I would appreciate if you could give me their rates as well. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

There's a gym one block away from the La Paz basketball court, along Vito Cruz (I forgot the name). I work out there pag tinatamad ako pumunta sa Golds. P30 lang. This is your typical a hole in the wall gym

Theres also one in Palm Towers along St Pauls street. P50 naman dun.
  • Alex465 wrote: »
    Hi,

There's a gym one block away from the La Paz basketball court, along Vito Cruz (I forgot the name). I work out there pag tinatamad ako pumunta sa Golds. P30 lang. This is your typical a hole in the wall gym

Theres also one in Palm Towers along St Pauls street. P50 naman dun.

thanks man!
  • try ko hanapin 'to...Mon-Sun po ba ito? What time sila bukas? Thanks!
  • ask ko lang po san po yung palm towers? manggagaling ako sa washington. bago lang kc ako sa makati. nag inquire ako sa sa may malapit ** along pasong tamo d gym sa marvin plaze 800 per month. d naman kc ako araw araw magggym. ***** twice a week lang naghahanap ako ng good gym but affordable.
  • Mga parekoy.
    There's a gym named MMASC along PASONG TAMO cor. YAGUE.
    Just take a jeepney going to PRC and ask the driver to drop you off at Philippine Daily Inquirer or Yague St.

That's where I train. Will be posting it on my blog too.
  • urzaminor wrote: »
    Mga parekoy.
    There's a gym named MMASC along PASONG TAMO cor. YAGUE.
    Just take a jeepney going to PRC and ask the driver to drop you off at Philippine Daily Inquirer or Yague St.

That's where I train. Will be posting it on my blog too.

where's this place? hw much is the rate? :hmm:
  • porroy wrote: »
    where's this place? hw much is the rate? :hmm:

Annual Membership Fee - P350.00
    Work-outs: Members - P35.00
    Non-Members - P40.00
    Annual Membership Fee - P350.00
    Work-outs: Members - P35.00
    Non-Members - P40.00

hindi ko makita, i attempted to visit this gym twice already....:bashful:
  • hindi ko makita, i attempted to visit this gym twice already....

Kapag nasa kanto ka na nang Pasong Tamo cor. Yague, you should see a sign there that says MMASC.

If you're coming from PRC you should turn right, on the other hand if galing kang Mantrade turn to your left and you'll see that signage.

PM mo ako pag naligaw ka.
    Kapag nasa kanto ka na nang Pasong Tamo cor. Yague, you should see a sign there that says MMASC.

If you're coming from PRC you should turn right, on the other hand if galing kang Mantrade turn to your left and you'll see that signage.

PM mo ako pag naligaw ka.

Idol bukas pa din ba yan? magkano na price dyan ngayon if ever