COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

Has anyone heard of this G12 Destiny? Beware!

DevilHandsDevilHands Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
http://www.g12destiny.com/

I believe that is their site. I have this friend of mine who got invited there and told me he's experience. The problem is though... my friend is kind of unique he's not really an atheist but someone who tends to question everything he finds questionable. Well... technically speaking mukhang atheist na nga siya haha... pero he still respects religion and has kept an open mind.

Here's the story

My friend had caught the attention of Senor Pastor Carlo because of his behavior and was called. Mind you, my friend didn't really act rashly or whatever... he just didn't participate that much like when the preacher asked "if you want to accept God right in your life, if you need Jesus, stand up. It's ok, no one's looking, just stand up." My friend didn't stand. He also might have snickered a bit when things became too OA for him.

In a room, my friend and the pastor got a heated debate. I didn't get all of them but here are some of them.

My friend: Why did God have to curse all of the innocent first born children in Egypt during Moses time?

Pastor: (Silence)

My friend: Why did God wait for the soldier to cross the River of the Dead Sea before unsplitting it? They still have families to take care of.

Pastor: (Silence) Do you have an open mind?

My friend: Yes

Pastor: How do you define an open mind?

My friend: Being able to look things at all side.

Pastor: Wrong, an open mind is being able to accept every word of the Bible and look at it as the absolute tool. ( I think this is a stupid answer and is the opposite of what an open mind is)

I don't know what happen after this but apparently the pastor in the end got mad, stood up, clenched his fist and said "I want to punch you and don't you ever speak to any of my followers, if you do I will punch some sense into you"

I know my friend well, he definitely didn't say anything bad to get the pastor mad instead he might have asked questions that the pastor can't answer... and when the pastor got frustrated he had resorted to violence. :lol: My friend got disappointed after that...

Kakadismaya siya pa naman yun Senor Pastor tapos ganon siya... kitang kita pa nga picture niya sa website.
«13456

Comments

  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The difference between a pastor and a suicide bomber is just one of degree. Both are irrational and dogmatic-stupid but the suicide bomber is just a little bit more so.
  • SmartDessaSmartDessa Things divide;Christ unites PExer
    How saddening.

    atleast the pastor became instrumental in the salvation of his followers

    we do not know, maybe he has followers who are genuine unlike him, we cannot say that these genuine believers are lost.
  • retxedretxed Member PExer
    The pastor got mad probably because he failed to attract new devotee/recruit from whom he's getting a hefty amount of tithe in additional to his existing receivables. He's expecting that anyone who he speaks w/ are easy prey.
    The difference between a pastor and a suicide bomber is just one of degree. Both are irrational and dogmatic-stupid but the suicide bomber is just a little bit more so.
  • MeowwwwMeowwww Member PExer
    Is this report factual or fiction or just a devil's instrument? I just noticed that the one who posted this has a name "DevilHands".
  • rhema21rhema21 Member PExer
    parang incomplete yung story at parang walang sense?

    I know Pastor Carlo Panlilio of Destiny Manila, alumni din sya ng UP Los Ba?os, he never goes into debates, and after the service yung 12 nya ang nagcoconsolidate sa first timers, and not him directly.

    I wouldn't say explicitly na bogus yung story, baka yung friend nya lang na nagkwento sakanya ay nag-exaggerate ng konti sa pagkkwento.

    just my thoughts :)
  • leocarloleocarlo Member PExer
    devilshand what's the point of you talking against a pastor who initially did not even know that this post existed... ok... let's get the story straight... i'm the pastor and your friend is liar and so are you... if you are so concerned about truth, you should have at least tried to contact me... our contact details are available on the site you mentioned... but you wont do that... you know why? because you are coward... anyway, its pointless talking to people like you, just like its pointless talking to your friend... As for the others, who made comments here, i'm all open to intelligent discussions... but if you are one who will just make stupid comments just for the sake of argument or debate, you can keep your comments to yourself. I will not go down to your level and waste my time with people who dont even have the guts to say who they really are and have to hide under some username, like devilshand -Leo Carlo Panlilio
  • leocarloleocarlo Member PExer
    thanks rhema, for pointing that out... though this did not happen after the service... this happened during our encounter weekend... this guy came not really because he was open or that he wanted answers... the guy came coz he just wants to prove something for the sake of proving something... here's my wild guess, baka sya rin si devilshands eh... think about it... why would i waste my time destroying some pastor and his ministry i dont know, not unless he is probably angry with the pastor.
    @Devilshand, your right my pic is in my website... how about you where is your picture?
    Here is my dare to you and to all others who are for you, how about checking out our church... lunch or dinner is on me... if you dont like it, at least you had free lunch/dinner... you have nothing to loose and have all the opportunity to verify whether your accusations are true or not. Just beware, you may really end up suprer-liking our church ;-)
  • rickymrickym Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    SmartDessa wrote: »
    How saddening.

    atleast the pastor became instrumental in the salvation of his followers

    we do not know, maybe he has followers who are genuine unlike him, we cannot say that these genuine believers are lost.

    so the end justifies the means?
  • leocarloleocarlo Member PExer
    the end does not justify anything... because the end projected by the author of this post is both false, malicious, fictitious. Its obvious naman that the main intention of the author of the post is to get people to sympathize with him... again, there is no sense discussing something about someone that first of all does not concern any one of one here. As for SmartDessa, i'm not quite sure if it was really smart to give a comment like that, you are so quick to judge me... that i am not genuine... you sound like you are christian from your comments, then at least act like one. I am pastor and at least man lang you give me the benefit of the doubt and not accuse of not being a genuine Christian.
  • kxesporlaskxesporlas Member PExer
    Bakit ka naninira sa church ko? What do you get out of this? Peace of mind?
  • kxesporlaskxesporlas Member PExer
    Haha, I just finished reading the entire post and responses. Way to go Pastor Carlo! Your story has a lot of grey areas DevilHands. And sorry to say this but it's true na hanggang virtual environment lang *** kaya mong paninira sa church ko because you do not have the guts to face us. I attended the women's encounter just like your friend - i had this motive that wanted to disprove them because i was an unbeliever before. But I had an open mind and God moved in me like i never expected. And its been two years now and I am forever greatful for that decision that I made - and for my Senior Pastor for his big heart for people. Know what? You're hilarious. If you're that certain sa pinagsasabi mo, attend our sunday services at 9AM (178 Maginhawa) or at 4PM (UP Film Institute) and face us. Unlike you - we got nothing to hide! :) Anyhow this is gonna be my last post coz it's a waste of time arguing about something that isn't true. Wala ka sigurong magawa ano? Haha. Bored ka na ba sa buhay mo? :P
  • DevilHandsDevilHands Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    leocarlo wrote: »
    thanks rhema, for pointing that out... though this did not happen after the service... this happened during our encounter weekend... this guy came not really because he was open or that he wanted answers... the guy came coz he just wants to prove something for the sake of proving something... here's my wild guess, baka sya rin si devilshands eh... think about it... why would i waste my time destroying some pastor and his ministry i dont know, not unless he is probably angry with the pastor.
    @Devilshand, your right my pic is in my website... how about you where is your picture?
    Here is my dare to you and to all others who are for you, how about checking out our church... lunch or dinner is on me... if you dont like it, at least you had free lunch/dinner... you have nothing to loose and have all the opportunity to verify whether your accusations are true or not. Just beware, you may really end up suprer-liking our church ;-)

    Tagal na nito... I didn't know may mga nagreply pa pala after 1 year. Heck it's even the pastor himself.

    My username doesn't mean I respect the devil sheesh! I made this account when the video game "Devil May Cry" was still popular.

    I am not "that guy", the fact that you specifically know/remember who that guy is despite the number of followers and months passed means that something unique actually happened between you two.

    I am not trying to put down your church... this post was made immediately when "that guy" told me what transpired during that day. Nagulat lang kasi ako because I thought that a pastor is supposed to be calm and intelligent. Not someone who tries to clench his fist and threaten someone.

    Threatening someone when you are supposed to be a respectable figure is a big No No! :no: Why do I believe that this actually happened? Because I know the guy and he has people hating him because of how honest he can be. Like if may nahuli siyang nagcheacheating sa class isusumbong niya yan sa teacher :lol: and another proof is that you were able to immediately recognize the guy from my story, if it was indeed fictitious as you said... hindi ba magtataka ka muna kung sino yun?

    Anyways, ayaw ko ng palakihin ang issue. The guy doesn't know about this thread nor is he a member and I admit that I don't know anything about your church to make a debate over.

    Oh and one more thing, I just want to say I am sorry. It was pretty immature of me to post this topic when I was told by him that despite what happened you were able to help a lot of people from your preaching. However, this doesn't change the fact that I still believe in him because I know that guy and he won't make things up.

    The thing is however even though you are a pastor, you are still a human and can make mistakes which is why I think it was wrong for me to blurt out what happened. I just didn't know that the forums could be such a powerful tool to the fact that it even attracted your attention.

    Anyways, "peace" I seriously don't want to make any enemies haha... as much as I want to delete the thread. Pex doesn't have that option.
  • leocarloleocarlo Member PExer
    Tagal na nga ng post, but does that not mean i cant reply to it right?
    Its funny that you are you saying you are not trying to me down or my church... C'mon man... get real... after saying judging me like that from what i would consider hearsay... you even said na nadismaya ka...
    Just to clarify a few things... yes i do remember the guy, but to tell you honestly i cant remember the details of what happen then... just as you have said it was a long time ago... and yes you are right, something did happen... something really stupid and crazy... that's how i remember and that's why i remember your friend. You dont quickly forget weird and unusual things right... well your friend was one of them... and if you say that he is your friend... i think you know what i'm talking anout :-)

    Now, as for what you think a pastor should be, i think that's what people like you have stereotyped pastors like me... "calm and intelligent" I'm quite sure i'm intelligent, i did graduate from the premiere University of this nation(boasting aside ;-) ) But calm, i'm not sure if i understand you... if what you mean by that is that we are just to be tolerant of people around us even when they are in the wrong... i think you are mistaken man! Jesus was never tolerant of evil... he rebuked the pharisees in his day calling them hypocrites, snakes, brood of vipers...
    As for your friend, i did try to help him... but he was not that type who thinks he needs help... he was there to argue and debate... i dont have time for those things... you say he is your friend... then good for him...
    My dare still stands... check us out... check out my church... dinner or lunch is still on me... if you dont like it, at least you get free lunch, but at least give me the benefit before you judge me or my church...
    Why do i have such confidence with my dare... coz might end up liking what you will see :-) If i'm hiding something the last thing id want is probably to see me and my ministry up close and personal. So cmon give it shot, who knows we might even end up as friends or you as my member... hehehe! :-) By the way i'm not your typical pastor
  • leocarloleocarlo Member PExer
    sorry... dami typo from my previous post
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    leocarlo wrote: »
    I'm quite sure i'm intelligent, i did graduate from the premiere University of this nation(boasting aside ;-) )

    As for your friend, i did try to help him... but he was not that type who thinks he needs help...

    By the way i'm not your typical pastor

    Why do you think his friend needs help?:naughty:


    Did you really say this?

    "Wrong, an open mind is being able to accept every word of the Bible and look at it as the absolute tool."
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    people can really be a pain in the ***** regardless of religious inclination.
  • retxedretxed Member PExer
    leocarlo wrote: »
    Tagal na nga ng post, but does that not mean i cant reply to it right?
    Its funny that you are you saying you are not trying to me down or my church... C'mon man... get real... after saying judging me like that from what i would consider hearsay... you even said na nadismaya ka...
    Just to clarify a few things... yes i do remember the guy, but to tell you honestly i cant remember the details of what happen then... just as you have said it was a long time ago... and yes you are right, something did happen... something really stupid and crazy... that's how i remember and that's why i remember your friend. You dont quickly forget weird and unusual things right... well your friend was one of them... and if you say that he is your friend... i think you know what i'm talking anout :-)

    Now, as for what you think a pastor should be, i think that's what people like you have stereotyped pastors like me... "calm and intelligent" I'm quite sure i'm intelligent, i did graduate from the premiere University of this nation(boasting aside ;-) ) But calm, i'm not sure if i understand you... if what you mean by that is that we are just to be tolerant of people around us even when they are in the wrong... i think you are mistaken man! Jesus was never tolerant of evil... he rebuked the pharisees in his day calling them hypocrites, snakes, brood of vipers...
    As for your friend, i did try to help him... but he was not that type who thinks he needs help... he was there to argue and debate... i dont have time for those things... you say he is your friend... then good for him...
    My dare still stands... check us out... check out my church... dinner or lunch is still on me... if you dont like it, at least you get free lunch, but at least give me the benefit before you judge me or my church...
    Why do i have such confidence with my dare... coz might end up liking what you will see :-) If i'm hiding something the last thing id want is probably to see me and my ministry up close and personal. So cmon give it shot, who knows we might even end up as friends or you as my member... hehehe! :-) By the way i'm not your typical pastor

    huh, ano daw?:confused:
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    it looks like a personal issue, sec. Rexted. ipaubaya na natin kay judge yan.
  • retxedretxed Member PExer
    it looks like a personal issue, sec. Rexted. ipaubaya na natin kay judge yan.

    yes ser! by all means ser! last I heard this bobbycc wants to be the museum curator? President Prikongkong aware of this? :confused:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file