Home PEx Sports NBA

NBA 2001 Finals:Will it Be Sixers vs.Blazers?Sixers vs. Lakers?TAKE YOUR PICK!

NBA 2001 has shown us a lot of surprises!The Sixers,who
were not a pretournament favorite has been lording it over
in the East.While in the West,the top eight teams were
closely bunched together which just shows how tight the fight is for the top spot in the West!It is now very difficult to predict which teams will slug it out in the Finals!But let me make my fearless forecast:it will either
be a Sixers vs. Blazers finals or a Sixers vs. Lakers
finals!How about you?Which teams do you think will
meet face to face in the Finals?

Comments

• Sixers Vs Kings yan!!!
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Expert 🎖️
    too early to tell pero sna sixers lakers o sixers blazers
  • sixers vs kings ata eh..
    pwede ring sixers vs blazers
    pwede ring sixers vs spurs
    pwede ring sixers vs dallas! hahaha! feeling ko di na kakayanin ng lakers yan...SWAPANGAN!
  • Counting out the Spurs is sheer idiocy. Counting out the other teams in the East like Milwaukee and Charlotte might just end up biting the Sixers in the behind.:ahh: One thing's sure, it's going to be tight as far as positioning. The way that both the Lakers and Blazers are playing now, it'll be an achievement for either of them to get to the Western Conference Finals.:rolleyes:
  • Originally posted by The Rock
    Counting out the Spurs is sheer idiocy. Counting out the other teams in the East like Milwaukee and Charlotte might just end up biting the Sixers in the behind.:ahh: One thing's sure, it's going to be tight as far as positioning. The way that both the Lakers and Blazers are playing now, it'll be an achievement for either of them to get to the Western Conference Finals.:rolleyes:

we share the same sentiments exactly! hehehe!
  • Dallas vs Milwaukee (which is basically Milwaukee vs Milwaukee since 3 members of the Mavs coaching staff, Don Nelson, Del Harris and Sidney Moncrief were ex-Bucks)

para naman maiba :lol:
  • How about the Knicks and the Kings?
    or Knicks and Spurs,
    Or Knicks and Lakers,
    or Knicks and Jazz, ahh basta kahit na ano basta kasama KNICKS!!:rolleyes:
  • :smokin:sixers vs. blazers:smokin:
  • sixers vs. blazers wag naman noh ang hirap nyan!! di ako makapili nyan! lakers vs. blazers na lang masaya tapos mananalo blazers mas masaya!
  • hahaha! dont forget about the spurs!<----the number 1 team this season:bleh:...sixers? no way! they r in a losing streak right now!:lol:....so just injure iverson in the playoffs...and its all over for them....i think it will be: spurs vs. knicks :cool:
  • Sixers/Bucks vs. Spurs/Jazz/Lakers

scenarios:

Sixers - West : tight games but Sixers winning in the end, the addition of Mutombo has really bolstered their lineup defensively

Bucks - West : the Bucks shall be smothered

teka, logic tells us that the Bucks can win over the Sixers but only end up being mangled by the Western champs, who will be beaten by the Sixers, is a no-no. but I believe that the Bucks shall be the surprise team of the playoffs but will not last long in the end.

where are the Blazers and the Kings? the Blazers seems to be going down the hole while the Kings, well I just have a hunch that they won't be in the Finals
  • Kings vs ??
  • my fearless forecast:

PHILDELHPIA 76ERS versus PHOENIX SUNS!

i'll give you my head kapag hindi nagkatotoo 'yan!
  • Originally posted by cookieman
    my fearless forecast:

The Rock will come knocking at your door in June to collect your head.:D
  • Originally posted by JW55
    Kings vs ??

It's now or never for the Sacramento Kings, Webber might bust out next year and that's it, who ever will fill in his spot wont surely have the same impact.
  • Originally posted by cookieman
    my fearless forecast:

....uy masarap to....Crispy Ulo....sasabay na ako kay The Rock sa pagkuha ng ulo mo......

.....mukhang mahihirapan ang 76ers....the games are a lot tougher in the playoffs.....and mas well experienced ang KNICKS kesa sa kanila.....sa West naman.....marami ding contender.....at #1 ang SPURS.....anjan din ang Jazz.....saka malay nyo mag ala cinderella ang Lakers at Blazers.....basta mahirap mamili....

zschownhe-7.GIF
  • Originally posted by JW55
    Kings vs ??
    Hahahahaha! :lol: Still making panaginip that these guys make it? You better pray first that they get past the first round of the playoffs! :lol:
  • If Zo is healthy and is back to his old form at playoff time, I'll add the Heat to the Championship picture.
  • i dont believe sixers can make it? they are still young, pero me chance, not that 80 percent sure.

siguro New York or Miami yan,

• Kings or Dallas!! VS Miami or Sixers!!

Pwede na rin Lakers at Portland!! at Knicks!!

HIndi......?!

Spurs Vs Sixers yan.......?!