FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

loving your partner unconditionally

nueveghurlnueveghurl alang msmang tnpay skin! PExer
dati.....nun mag bf/gf plang kami masaya,masarap **** na mahirap....

naun....hindi ko alam dumating *** time na cnbi nya na he doesn't love me...kc meron na daw xang ibang love....and it really hurts me....

d q ** ma LETgo ng ganun ganun nlng kc we had a children at pareho pang boys,,.and I am pregnant that time and it's super sakit ****....kc it's too easy for him to dumped me kahit alam nyang buntis ako...nag try pa rin akong mag HOLD ON hanggang kc lam ko he is confused ***....pero dmting *** time na napagod na ko....We left him ng mga kids ko....we separated for almost a month and after I gave birth ** na *** di na umalis ***** d nya matiis *** mga anak nya....and ako din di ko ** matiis....I love him so much...kaya di ko na inisip *** pride ko and I accept him no matter how much pain he've caused me....mahal ko ** kahit sino pa **,...mahal ko kahit baho nya....NG WALANG KAPALIT

Comments

• sOmEoNe16sOmEoNe16 Member PExer
    nueveghurl wrote: »
    dati.....nun mag bf/gf plang kami masaya,masarap **** na mahirap....

naun....hindi ko alam dumating *** time na cnbi nya na he doesn't love me...kc meron na daw xang ibang love....and it really hurts me....

d q ** ma LETgo ng ganun ganun nlng kc we had a children at pareho pang boys,,.and I am pregnant that time and it's super sakit ****....kc it's too easy for him to dumped me kahit alam nyang buntis ako...nag try pa rin akong mag HOLD ON hanggang kc lam ko he is confused ***....pero dmting *** time na napagod na ko....We left him ng mga kids ko....we separated for almost a month and after I gave birth ** na *** di na umalis ***** d nya matiis *** mga anak nya....and ako din di ko ** matiis....I love him so much...kaya di ko na inisip *** pride ko and I accept him no matter how much pain he've caused me....mahal ko ** kahit sino pa **,...mahal ko kahit baho nya....NG WALANG KAPALIT

know what?!i understand you...since im married too,i know the consequences in a married life...

other said, its stupidity...martir..etc etc etc...

ok lang yun, for the sake of your kids and for you, its the right thing to do, go...ganun talaga pag love mo ang partner mo!:p:p:p
  • NilsNils Hunter ✭✭✭
    there are people, given the opportunity to cheat, will cheat... and when caught would make excuses like 'hindi na kita mahal' to justify what they are doing...

it's up to the partner if he/she will accept that reason and what to do with it, it's also up to both parties to decide what happens next... people around them will always have their own opinions on what should be done, but bottom line is, it's their life and they decide what to do, not the people around them... so do what will make you happy... paki ba namin o ng mga tsismoso at tsismosa sa paligid nyo
  • jed_allanjed_allan Sexual Intellectual PExer
    TS,okey yan. baka nadyeta lang sya nung buntis ka kaya nambabae.Buti naman,tinanggap mo siya ulit.Sana,siya naman ang makapagsabing mahal ka nya unconditionally,this time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file