Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

How do you get the "sparkle" back in a relationship?

Some couples after being in a relationship for quite sometime lose that sparkle in the relationship. Mostly men tend to forget how to show their affection to their partner. I wonder how do you get that sparkle back in a relationship?

Comments

• cyberfunkcyberfunk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Give each other space muna.. Let the heart fonder with the absence.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Some couples after being in a relationship for quite sometime lose that sparkle in the relationship. Mostly men tend to forget how to show their affection to their partner. I wonder how do you get that sparkle back in a relationship?

People have the mistaken notion that a relationship just survives without putting any effort into it.

A relationship is like a car. When a car is new, it's shiny and nice. But if you don't wash it, if you don't clean it, if you abuse it and don't maintain it properly, in no time it will become a rustbag. In other words, you need to put a lot of effort into maintaining the car so it will look good as new.

-Just_JT
    Maintaining.a.good.relationship.is.a.lot.of.hard.work.
  • siyadosiyado PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ agreed. in my own relationship, i find that constant vigilance and effort is essential to keep things running smoothly. it's hardwork sometimes, but many times i don't feel like i'm exerting any effort at all. i guess it comes naturally if you really love your girl.
  • madali lang ang solusyon niyan

wife swapping;)
    threesome;)
    girlfriend swapping;)

exciting yan*okay*
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    siguro... it helps a lot when both of you keep yourselves fit. im sure that for the guys it's the primary reason why they liked a girl in the first place.
  • rekindle the spark by doing something new, or be spontaneous. if i'm gonna be married and have kids, i want to have a regular date night where i could be alone with my husband. maybe plan trips, cook him something he never ate before, reminisce the times when you first met, tell something sweet to your partner out of nowhere...and the list goes on.
  • para sa akin lang...courtship never stops...kahit na sinagot ka na nya still couty her and keep the fire burning
    @deadfishswims if one is the loneliest number 2 is better,
  • ...wakaranai...wakaranai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    try doing something new, or do the things that you did before.
    and always put an effort to make the other person happy. don't be comfortable with what you have in the relationship now. always strive for it to be better.
  • ~gIrLnXtDoOr~~gIrLnXtDoOr~ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    -go and explore a new place both of you haven't been to yet
    -have fun and laugh together
    -don't take each other for granted
    -listen to the songs that reminds you of the "old" and "good" times.. reminisce... ;)
    -and for the ladies, it wouldn't hurt to keep yourself sexy & pretty.. to always remind your man of the woman he fell in love with (let's admit guys are very visual right)
    -and of course, COMMUNICATION.. dapat hindi mawala to.. to keep and maintain the sparkle of the relationship
  • -go and explore a new place both of you haven't been to yet
    -have fun and laugh together
    -don't take each other for granted
    -listen to the songs that reminds you of the "old" and "good" times.. reminisce... ;)
    -and for the ladies, it wouldn't hurt to keep yourself sexy & pretty.. to always remind your man of the woman he fell in love with (let's admit guys are very visual right)
    -and of course, COMMUNICATION.. dapat hindi mawala to.. to keep and maintain the sparkle of the relationship

Must agree with these.

Plan a trip, either local or international. Walang kids dapat kayong dalawa lang.

Outdoor activities, like swimming, diving, photography. Wag lang badminton. :rotflmao:

Have time to watch movies, dinner, explore new restaurants.

Surprises. flowers, unexpected dinner or lunch. small tokens of appreciation.

Keep fit and yes, communication is the best tool to keep that relationship going. :bop: