Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

How to Lose Weight

Guys, may alam ba kaung lose weight program na madali lang gawin? please advise nmn jan...:oink::oink:

Comments

• ^if you want to lose weight, there's no such thing as MADALI LANG GAWIN... hehehe. kelangan paghirapan.
  • Search. Discussed several times. If you're looking for the easy way out, forget it.
  • kenichi025 wrote: »
    Guys, may alam ba kaung lose weight program na madali lang gawin? please advise nmn jan...:oink::oink:

How To Find The Right Diet And Nutrition Plan For Your Body?

There is no one diet and nutrition plan that works for everyone. It is important to think about your body and your personal goals. It is unrealistic to want a body exactly like someone else. Many of us try to follow the fitness,weight loss and dieting plans of celebrities, but most of us will fail since those goals are not practical. To find a diet and nutrition plan that fits your life you have to take a step back and look at your current daily diet like mesa hcg, fitness and general activity level. Once you are committed to a fitness program and a diet and nutrition plan you can start to work toward your goals.
    Which Diet And Nutrition Plans are "Fad" Diets?

Many "fad" diets are masquerading as legitimate diet and nutrition plans. However, diets like the Sonoma Diet and the Grapefruit Diet are not healthy or long term diet and nutrition plans. Instead, these diets give quick fix tips that are not meant for sustainable weight loss. It is important to not get tricked into following a diet and nutrition plan that significantly reduces your calorie intake or one that guarantees a work free diet plan. Any long term diet and nutrition plan requires that you change your lifestyle and work for your weight loss.
  • kenichi025 wrote: »

hi,,,ikaw yung nagpost sa thread ng leisure 18. you can try my product.i assure you its very effective.no bad side effects and you can see effects as fast as 1 week.

madami na nakatry ng product, even me, at effective po ito.
  • There's no easy way to get in shape!
  • ^^ so far maganda naman product ni ms aisa.. effective ** promise.. and she'll help you..
  • naka-discourage naman, last january i was able to loose some weight. i tried everything.
    ang downside lang after 3 weeks of diet and maximizing my cardio/weights training, wala na ako power to lift weights and yung kinain ko for a month (steamed fish & chicken, 1 cup of rice per day before at least 3 cups kaya ko, & more fruits and veggies) nagsawa ako tsaka wala na ako drive to visit the gym, right now im trying to go back again to that system, from which i really believe its should be the proper way to achieve my goal....motivation, come on!
  • gusto mo mag lose ng weight? may nabasa ako dito sa pex, lol, putulin mo yung 2 legs mo.
  • ^^kahit kelan ka talaga pareng ipis ang lupet ng mga "words of wisdom" mo hehe :naughty: inspirational talaga, lol :rotflmao:
  • mOnstErbEttamOnstErbEtta PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Motivation. :)