Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

define the ideal husband.

it's time for payback.

what is the ideal husband?

Comments

• if the ideal wife is a dying breed, then the ideal husband has long been extinct. :D
  • ~gIrLnXtDoOr~~gIrLnXtDoOr~ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ideal husband

-a good/responsible provider for his family (hindi tamad at umaasa lang sa asawa)
    -a loving and faithful husband (self-explanatory)
    -a good example to his kids (hindi lasenggero, etc)

there are other small details, but for me, these are the main categories he has to fulfill well in order to be an ideal husband.. i think it's attainable naman.
  • prEttyNdisTressprEttyNdisTress PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ideal husband...

- mayaman
    - intelligent
    - lawyer
    - mayaman
    - malambing
    - someone who can stand me being a spoiled brat
    - mayaman
    - lawyer

did I forgot to mention "lawyer" and "mayaman"... :rotflmao:
  • @ prettyNdistress - eh sabi, define ideal husband,
    hindi describe your love one :bashful: :lol:
  • Lucid IntervalLucid Interval PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    My ideal husband should possess all or some of the following:

1. God-fearing person
    2. Good provider (has a stable job and can provide for at least the basic necessities of the family including education for our children)
    3. Faithful and loyal (does not bedhop or is a philanderer)
    4. Loves and respects me and our children
    5. Respects my parents and other people
    6. Does not engage in a heated argument with other people which would eventually result in bodily harm
    7. Intelligent and rational human being
    8. Good in bed (makes me happy in bed and would teach me how to return the favor)
    9. Malambing, neat and carries himself very well
    10. Conversationalist (someone who can talk about anything under the sun

Naku di na ko talaga makakapag-asawa. Wala ng lalaking ganito sa mundo eh.
  • di yan nageexist kasi lahat ng guys (even the girls) may weakness/es.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    My ideal man is a perfectly beautifully formed man who worships the ground I walk on and would give me the moon and the stars if I asked him to. :lol:

But though my husband's starting to get a gut and he more than likely won't ever worship the ground I walk on and if I ask him to give me the moon and stars he'd yell at me for being nuts and to go get it myself. He drives me crazy with his video game addiction and messiness. We argue about everything from politics, finances to even the paint color. (We couldn't even buy a Washer and Dryer yet because we're still arguing about the merits of his preferred brand to my preferred brand) But despite all this, I still think he's ideal. He is a good husband and father to our kids. He works hard to ensure he can provide the best for our family and I can say he has matured a lot through the years. Inspite of the conflicts, changes and adjustments we've been through (and the ones to come), we still are a team, we do our best in making our marriage work and we value our family and that's what matters the most. :)
  • ...wakaranai...wakaranai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    a good husband
    - is financially stable so that we can both support our family
    - a good father and example to our children
    - respectful towards his and my parents
    - smart and funny
    - it's good if we share some interests
    - understanding towards me and our children
    - good and energetic in bed :lol:
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    My ideal husband should possess all or some of the following:

3. Faithful and loyal (does not bedhop or is a philanderer)
    Naku di na ko talaga makakapag-asawa. Wala ng lalaking ganito sa mundo eh.

pinoys are very open about infidelity. nagtataasan pa yan ng mga ihi nila kung sinong magandang nabingwit nila. boys will be boys. even if mala charlene gonazales ka pa... u will eventually face this one way or another.:bashful: if ur chosen husband happens to be mr. suave and one who knows how to manipulate girls... ur in for a headache when u hit 35 (or even earlier).

ur husband will have a hard time cheating on you if he's not suabe. he'll be limited to prostitutes.

it takes a really morally upright man to be faithful or *** hindi tlaga nagkakandarapa sa babae even yung younger days niyo pa. i don't believe "coz i love my wife" will work. a husband who really loves u will probably flirt here and there and not leave u. but still maraming kabits.
  • siyadosiyado PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kreuk wrote: »
    it takes a really morally upright man to be faithful or *** hindi tlaga nagkakandarapa sa babae even yung younger days niyo pa. i don't believe "coz i love my wife" will work. a husband who really loves u will probably flirt here and there and not leave u. but still maraming kabits.

i agree with this, though a man's genuine love for his wife surely helps in maintaining fidelity.

however, in many cases, there's more to it than just sticking to a moral principle. you would find that the most loyal husbands are former babaeros who simply realized that it's not what they want for themselves, that they want their lives to mean something more than scoring with a girl then waiting for the next opportunity to do it again. in such cases, the man's fidelity is ironclad.

some guys do grow up :lol:
  • mukhang halos lahat ng girls gusto ang

- faithful/loyal
    - good in bed
    - has a stable job/financially stable
    - good father

dagdag ko na lang saken lol...

- someone who would be able to handle some of my childishness
    - has a sense of authority...so that if we'll have kids, they would listen to him plus it's good to know you are safe with him
    - knows how to live a balance life (work, leisure, time with family)
    - would be willing to do some house chores if the wifey is dead tired or sick
    - would be willing to spend money to make his wifey attractive LOL, in return he can expect a "mistress-like" performance in bed
    siyado wrote: »
    i agree with this, though a man's genuine love for his wife surely helps in maintaining fidelity.

however, in many cases, there's more to it than just sticking to a moral principle. you would find that the most loyal husbands are former babaeros who simply realized that it's not what they want for themselves, that they want their lives to mean something more than scoring with a girl then waiting for the next opportunity to do it again. in such cases, the man's fidelity is ironclad.

some guys do grow up :lol:

that's good to hear:)
  • ildiavoloildiavolo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I could have been an ideal one based on the criteria posted here, but I failed big time on one of the criteria: faithfulness.

I'm looking forward to the day that I'm going to meet a woman that will put an end to my philandering.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    braindrain wrote: »
    it's time for payback.

what is the ideal husband?

The ideal husband for you is the VIOLENT KIND so he'll beat up the living lights out of a tool such as you.

-Just_JT
    To.end.your.nonsense.
  • 3. Faithful and loyal (does not bedhop or is a philanderer)

That's very rare. Every married guy friends of mine are cheaters, flirts, or planning to cheat. If you think your husband is loyal, it only means he's too good to get caught.

One of my newly married friend with a pregnant wife just hit on a girl we met up a few weeks ago. I was at their wedding :lol: Another married guy I know rents an apartelle for his escapades. His wife is pregnant with their third child. Everytime our barkada go out for a drink it's almost guaranteed we'll get laid or get a bj or a hj.

My advice for women is this. Pick a guy who is timid around women, the shy type. Pick the nerds, quiet types, and workoholics. They have lesser courage to strike a conversation with young women. The guys who play the field when they're single will keep playing the field even after they're married.
  • prEttyNdisTressprEttyNdisTress PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lipglass wrote: »
    @ prettyNdistress - eh sabi, define ideal husband,
    hindi describe your love one :bashful: :lol:

yan ang ideal husband ko... I once had an ex exactly the way I wrote it...pero nawala sa kamay ko eh... :(
  • amiloproamilopro PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ideal husband...

- mayaman
    - intelligent
    - lawyer
    - mayaman
    - malambing
    - someone who can stand me being a spoiled brat
    - mayaman
    - lawyer

did I forgot to mention "lawyer" and "mayaman"... :rotflmao:

hahaha i would reckon my teen sister has the same image of a perfect husband :lol:
    ^^^ thanks for admitting!:glee:

other signs that he wont be such a cheater:
    - morally uptight mahilig sa "wag ganun"!!!
    - mahilig sa magaganda pero aloof at hindi trip ang flings and one night stands or fubus (ayan! pero one time big time mistress ang katapat nito)
    - virgin pa by age 25 above pero may itsura or marketable naman
    - mildly autistic
    - ma emo na guy
    so ang "ideal husband" ko is:

yung magpapaalam sakin "oist, may date ako mamaya"... tapos pwede kong hiritan "talagA? patake home wag mo busugin mashado".
  • BigoteAtBalbasBigoteAtBalbas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Girls look no more! Here I am, your ideal husband! :lol: