Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

What for you is an ideal wife?

I recently came into a discussion with a friend about traits of an ideal wife. I just think that his views are quite backwards. So what for you is an ideal wife?

Comments

• DaNa8 wrote: »
    I recently came into a discussion with a friend about traits of an ideal wife. I just think that his views are quite backwards. So what for you is an ideal wife?

seriously?
    here's the list from a real man living in a real world:

1. super sexy,super kinis super yummy bod and super ganda celebrity look-a-like face (bawal ang hipon at lalong lalo na ang lollipop)

2. super maaalalahanin and sobrang pasensyosa

3. masipag at masarap magluto

4. poise, mabango palagi at mayaman

5. never magrereklamo sa mga kat-angahan ko

6. will love you unconditionally and endlessly

7. will never run out of gas (energy to do the deed) :naughty:

8. hinding-hindi pumapangit at tumatanda (dapat maslalong gumaganda araw-araw ng walang mintis) *okay*

and the list goes on..and on.. and on..

to cut it short, THE REAL IDEAL WIFE IS THE "UNREAL"
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    my guess is:

- someone who won't mind if her husband cheats from time to time!!!
    - game sa kahit na anong gawin ng asawa niya sa kanya sa kwarto!
    - someone who can have 3 kids yet still look she's in her 20s by the time she's 35

- malambing
    - someone who still looks good when she's 40-50
    - an open minded girl
    - someone who can run the house independently
    - someone who can make her own money
    - someone na hindi magastos
    - simple minded pero matalino at hindi nagger

confirm niyo nalang guys kung tama itech... :naughty::glee:
  • Yup, seriously. Yung nasabi nya kasi saken more on the conservative type. Parang domineering wife na sya nagpapatakbo sa bahay. Kaya nga napaisip ko, ganyan ba talaga mag-isip ang mga guys ngayon? Parang sinauna masyado.

Thanks btw for your reply. :)
    at mayaman
    "[/B]

bakit pati yaman?!:confused:
  • Siguro financially independent is ok already. Di naman kelangan mayaman talaga.
  • Palaboy_LaboyPalaboy_Laboy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ideal wife...

someone who would make my place i look forward of going to everyday...
  • DaNa8 wrote: »
    Yup, seriously. Yung nasabi nya kasi saken more on the conservative type. Parang domineering wife na sya nagpapatakbo sa bahay. Kaya nga napaisip ko, ganyan ba talaga mag-isip ang mga guys ngayon? Parang sinauna masyado.

Thanks btw for your reply. :)

NO..you got it all wrong dear..
    you said "IDEAL"
    not with the big smack of reality

ideally - we guys want something "PERFECT"
    but it's not gonna happen so yun lang..

but if you want to know what "WE GUYS CAN LIVE WITH" (by the fact that life really do suck)...it will all be depending on each and every guy's own preference. ;)
  • Oh ok, yup ideal lang naman. Meaning the traits that you're looking for in a wife. But when you do ground it on reality, you really can't have something perfect.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    • Smart with money and finances;
    • Hot in bed;
    • Intelligent;
    • Six-feet tall :D
    -Just_JT
    Pinays.make.ideal.wives.except.for.the.height.
  • well if you would look at the word "ideal" in a dictionary, it always somehow directly-perpendicular to the word "perfect"

but then again there's no such thing as perfect..it all falls within each and everyone's preferences. but if you were to ask what guys usually want, e di the usual stuffs like-pretty, sexy, knows how to give pleasure, physically attractive, above to average brainy gal, emotionally and financially stable. the usual stuffs you girls like. same-same lang din. the only thin-lined difference would be some individual fetish and some cultural preferences.
  • kreuk wrote: »
    bakit pati yaman?!:confused:

dear..it's ideal to have someone who's uber rich falling head over heels for you. sino ba naman ang may ayaw sa pera? let's face it, as much as we like not to agree, money will always be a big faction in our lives and relationships aren't an exemption.
    i didn't say that "mukhang pera ako" i'm not that dumb to be one.
    reality check-it wouldn't be an absolute perfection if you don't have money. hence, an absolute "physical beauty" is only achievable with the help of technology. or at least the maintenance of a natural hereditary beauty. san ka nakakita nang pulubing hot? it wouldn't be ideal to marry someone na halos mamatay ka naman in working hard to provide for both of you di ba? :lol:

i'm just taking it to the extreme..kase it's an absolute reality na wala talagang perfect na tao..even for a wife material. *okay*
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Preference ko... wala. Don't get married.

I'm just a shallow guy. A new gf every so often is more realistic than figuring out an ideal wife. I tend to pick on physical traits (long legs, healthy hair, smooth skin, and athletic built) with some intelligence. Para pag na buntisan maganda lalabas. Hate to say this but the world treats beautiful people differently so at least pag labas may laban kaagad sila. Natuturo naman ang talino.
    darmonx!!! suggestion ko lang... marami namang matalinong maganda at sexy... dun ka nalang since ur not after getting married this means the qualities ur looking for are simplified and narrowed down to "dapat maganda at matalino". wala na yun "dapat mabait at maalaga". times are different now. u need to be smart too to get ahead. people do treat pretty people differently... pero it's a shallow kind of special treatment. u need to be both beautiful and mautak to have staying power. lethal combination talaga to be both.

pero may matalinong girl kaya who would settle for being meantime girl. but anyway... goodluck!:naughty::love:
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    dear..it's ideal to have someone who's uber rich falling head over heels for you. sino ba naman ang may ayaw sa pera? let's face it, as much as we like not to agree, money will always be a big faction in our lives and relationships aren't an exemption.
    i didn't say that "mukhang pera ako" i'm not that dumb to be one.
    reality check-it wouldn't be an absolute perfection if you don't have money. hence, an absolute "physical beauty" is only achievable with the help of technology. or at least the maintenance of a natural hereditary beauty. san ka nakakita nang pulubing hot? it wouldn't be ideal to marry someone na halos mamatay ka naman in working hard to provide for both of you di ba? :lol:

i'm just taking it to the extreme..kase it's an absolute reality na wala talagang perfect na tao..even for a wife material. *okay*

i said something like this before to a woman i suspected was mukhang pera:

"if i ever get married again, i will make it a point that she is as rich as me, and her parents as rich as my parents, that way i will never wonder whether she was after my money or not."

just wanted to see her reaction, actually i go out with a lot of poor girls.
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    darmonx wrote: »

I'm just a shallow guy. A new gf every so often is more realistic than figuring out an ideal wife. I tend to pick on physical traits (long legs, healthy hair, smooth skin, and athletic built) with some intelligence. Para pag na buntisan maganda lalabas. Hate to say this but the world treats beautiful people differently so at least pag labas may laban kaagad sila. Natuturo naman ang talino.

with me naman its not that i'm necessarily shallow. it's just that its so hard to find a person who has it all. so what i do is find what a person is best in and engage in that when we're together. so i find a sweet girl for lambingan, intelligent girl for good conversation, hot girl for the bed. that way i have the best of all worlds with no commitment. as for the intelligent conversation. that's quite easy to find on the internet. depends on what yahoo groups you go to and besides i can get intelligent discussion from a man. so i have affection and sex left. but when i ask a woman out i ask her, what she likes to do, billiards, videoke, eat or drink, then i adjust. the sex and affection, i don't expect it, it's just an added bonus.
  • JUST_JT wrote: »
    • Smart with money and finances;
    • Hot in bed;
    • Intelligent;
    • Six-feet tall :D
    -Just_JT
    Pinays.make.ideal.wives.except.for.the.height.

buong buhay ko hindi pa ako nakakakita ng six feet tall na pinay! :lol:
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    darmonx wrote: »

Good answer.

Pag pinagsawaan na kasi tumatanda na, eh di palitan at maghanap ulit ng bata. Simple as that.
    magandang rule yan basta OPEN *** lalaki sa activities niya.:love:

sa tingin ko maraming babes ang kebs diyan. pag poor husband ko sobrang advantage sakin kung open book ang cheating escapades niya.:glee: bye bye! divorce time! mas maganda ng "open" lahat sa suggestion na yan kaysa naman holding back lahat where men end up hiding and cheating behind their wife's back.:love:
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Good answer.
    Pag pinagsawaan na kasi tumatanda na, eh di palitan at maghanap ulit ng bata. Simple as that.

This is what your father did your mother?

-Just_JT
    How.many.replacements?
    ^^^ don't worry just_jt. if nature says that old women aren't attractive anymore, so be it!:naughty: acceptance to the central dogmas of nature is better than resistance against mother nature... which leads only to superficial "pilit" relationships.:beam: heck we live only once better make the most of it on both sides! let the man fuc.k all the young fresh chicks he wants!

i don't mind guys who would wanna replace old fat chubby wives for younger hot chicks! it's their life.. it's their choice... basta sakin lang... no cheating behind my back.:love: