Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Gift suggestion for my wife

hey guys need help, ano recommend nyo na bday gift sa wife ko?

Comments

• basta babae gold talaga ang weakness ng mga yan.
  • ano ba likes ni wife mo?

SPA - whether she's a busy housewife or career mogul, i think ma-a-apreciate nya yan

or some classic jewelry piece/s,
    or a nice watch,

gift certificates sa mga fave stores nya,

art supplies if she's into into fancy crafts,

or a dinner you prepare yourself.

Konting effort nyo lang naman, kilig na kaming mga girls. :hiya: :lol:
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    polnud wrote: »
    hey guys need help, ano recommend nyo na bday gift sa wife ko?

How much is your budget? How long have you been married/together? What is the special occasion?

-Just_JT
    What.present.does.she.like?
  • polnudpolnud PEx Rookie ⭐
    JUST_JT wrote: »
    How much is your budget? How long have you been married/together? What is the special occasion?

-Just_JT
    What.present.does.she.like?

4 years na kami, gusto ko sana sya na lang ang bumili ng gusto nya hehe kaso mawawala yung excitement, budget siguro mga 20 - 30k
  • Cruise is good. I just don't know the price range and if that fits your budget.
  • bambi7bambi7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Tama, cruise would be very memorable to her. Dapat kayong 2 lang, ipa-baby sit nyo muna kids nyo.
    polnud wrote: »
    4 years na kami, gusto ko sana sya na lang ang bumili ng gusto nya hehe kaso mawawala yung excitement, budget siguro mga 20 - 30k

Telling wifey to buy her own present is THE LAMEST THING you can ever say. It screams you don't care for her.

Remember why you give presents:
    • You care for her and you think about her;
    • You know what she wants/likes.
    It's not about:
    • what present you bought;
    • How much the present is worth.
    Given the above two criteria, find out for yourself what she wants. You've been married four years so by now you should know her enough. Only you can answer that; we don't know about your wife so we can't tell you what present to give her.

-Just_JT
    Be.creative.and.imaginative.with.your.present.
    Cruise is good. I just don't know the price range and if that fits your budget.
    bambi7 wrote: »
    Tama, cruise would be very memorable to her. Dapat kayong 2 lang, ipa-baby sit nyo muna kids nyo.

But we don't know if his wife likes cruises. For one, she might get seasick and the event might turn into a disaster.

-Just_JT
    You.don't.want.to.get.stuck.sick.in.a.week-long.cruise.
  • java_chiqjava_chiq PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pero true... 20-30K worth of something that she doesn't like, is just a waste of money.

although asking her to buy the stuff she wants is kinda unromantic. It really is practical.

4 years...should be long enough for you to know her interests...her dreams ...and things she yearns for.

to those who said that gold is a woman's weakness...that's too cliche. and really lame.
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^^ agree... i don't have a single jewelry on my body. i didn't wear watches until i needed one for work and i even prefer the plastic watches over branded metal works kasi may digital timer. my grandmother gave me a ring and now it's kept in the safe box.

mas maganda *** give na thoughtful gifts. *** tipong:

- u thought it would be nice if she had this/that for work
    - something u are excited for her to have
    - something u know she will jump for joy for
  • give her multiple orgasm...
  • mali, mali, mali. :eek: