Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

How about an EB party for Food and Drinks posters??

Hey there! Coming in here, I guess you're interested too.. This is just an idea. Since summer is coming in fast, there'll be more free time for us right? Why don't we go out and eat somewhere?? Who can suggest a good place?

Sana kasama ang moderator nating si Ira dito.. :cool:

Comments

• IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sorry, but I'll be very frank with you. I'm not very fond of EBs and I don't go to them if I can help it unless it's an official project of Pinoy Exchange and is personally organized by the Pinoy Exchange subsidiary of iAyala, in which it's my obligation to attend. Otherwise, I don't.
  • Hey max! Actually, SoliduS_Alpha and I are planning to hold another Potluck EB. Maybe you would want to check out this thread. :)
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Thanks for being very interested in this, maxelyjr! I'm just wondering, why are you interested - do you cook or do you just like eating? :D Anyway, I asked Ira if I can start a new thread for PEx Food Club - I'll be the one to take care of it since I think Ira's busy. :)

I think some PExers from the Small Talk forum are trying to organize a Potluck EB - thing is, we don't have a venue yet. If you have time, you can email me your thoughts at [email protected] :)