Home PEx Chat Small Talk

"Planned Sexual Intercourse Survey" ((below 18 yrs old are not allowed))

WARNING::

IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OLD, I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE THIS THREAD RIGHT AWAY.

IF 18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE, SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DESIRE

THERE IS A LONG INTRODUCTION. IF YOU WANT YOU MAY SKIP THEM AND PROCEED DIRECTLY TO THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER THEM.

Greetings!!

You might fear that this thread might soon be flooded by sex threads. Well all I can say is THIS IS WHERE PURE SEX THREADSREALLY BELONGS. Not in the Buhay Pinoy, or Love, Family and Frieds... where pure sex topics are dominant and yet I do not see any connection between them and the forum title. Since pure sex topics cannot be fit in any forum, I guess they belong here.

Now for our discussion. I've been visiting Pinoyexchange daily and came across alot of threads about one night stands and other sexual experiences with people who are not even your bf and gf. However, none of them stated exactly how did it take place. I just noticed that the people are now becoming more and more liberal. But I just wonder why I never met such liberal people in real life (geez now it appears that my true intention of setting this tread is finally revealed.) Well whatever are my intentions it doesn't matter. I just wish some of you answer my questions.

1. Who devirginized you?? What's your relation to him/her?

2. Did you have sex with another people aside from the one who devirginized you? What's your relationship to them?

3. Was it planned, or you just suddenly felt horny?

4. Did you intentionally try to attract/seduce the person, or you are the one that was attracted/seduced?

5. If you're the seducer, how did you initiated the seduction? What are you doing before you did have sex? How did you condition the person into having sex with you? What words did you say and what action you did so s/he won't resist?

6. If you're the one seduced, what do you feel at that moment? Why you didn't resist? If you're a girl of course you are expected to resist so what is the difference of this guy to others which caused you not to resist?

7. What places did the seduction (not the actual sex) happened?? Were you alone, or there are other people with you?

Ok, that's all for now. I'm just curious how does this things happened. I'll think of more questions.

Thankyou for those who answered with relevance.

Comments

• J?bJ?b PExer
    interesting.

are you doing a thesis? did you
    join pex just now as to post this
    thread? :lol:

welcome then. im sure maraming
    papatol sa thread mo ;)
  • Huh! Madamipapatol, eh ikaw lang ang nagpost.tnx anyway.

Hindi ako newbie dito. I've been here since September 2000.

[Edited by Krelian on 03-25-2001 at 03:04 AM]
  • Originally posted by Krelian
    Huh! Madamipapatol, eh ikaw lang ang nagpost.tnx anyway.

Hindi ako newbie dito. I've been here since September 2001.

wow. future member ka pala. i would liek to participate in this survey.....but later.
  • :lol: @ Lestat de Lionhart keen observer huh!!! :D :girl: :D
  • palagay ko mahirap tong thread na to sa Small Talk kasi maraming magkakakilala dito.. so.... jahe.. :shy:

hmmmmmm... ewan.. tignan nga natin kung me matapang na sasagot.. :D
  • mahirap dahil magkakakilala??? hmm... :rolleyes:
    teka nga... gagawa mun na ako nga bago kong handle... :D :evilgrin: :angel: :lol:
  • Eh ano naman kung maraming magkakakilala. I do not fear being out-of-place or something like that...so what if I am. I am just gathering data. I also just followed the description of this thread "where 'off-topics' became on-topic".
  • oo nga korek si walangdila dyan.... dyahe talaga.... sagutin ko kaya yung mga tanong dito.... kaya lang di wala na kong isasagot sa One Two Three PEX nyan :D hehehehe.....
  • J?bJ?b PExer
    heck.

1. Who devirginized you?? What's your relation to him/her?
    >a long-time best friend

2. Did you have sex with another people aside from the one who devirginized you? What's your relationship to them?
    >yes, some S.O.'s, some friends

>some planned (rhythm baby)

4. Did you intentionally try to attract/seduce the person, or you are the one that was attracted/seduced?
    >both occured

5. If you're the seducer, how did you initiated the seduction? What are you doing before you did have sex? How did you condition the person into having sex with you? What words did you say and what action you did so s/he won't resist?
    >im not inclined to answer this one

6. If you're the one seduced, what do you feel at that moment? Why you didn't resist? If you're a girl of course you are expected to resist so what is the difference of this guy to others which caused you not to resist?
    >felt happy to oblige

7. What places did the seduction (not the actual sex) happened?? Were you alone, or there are other people with you?
    >practically anywhere

wala naman mawawala claire e :lol:
  • aba atapang a lalaki.. :D
    but notice that jaeb had reservations in answering the questions - this means that the familiarity of the PExers with each other in this particular forum affect the answers because of JAHE and METICULOUSNESS of the individual PExer to support and maintain a certain REPUTATION here in Small Talk. yun lang po. :D
  • 1. Who devirginized you?? What's your relation to him/her? ERR...I'D RATHER THINK OF IT REALLY AS ME DEVIRGINIZING MY 2nd BF :)

2. Did you have sex with another people aside from the one who devirginized you? What's your relationship to them? ERR....I'D RATHER THINK OF IT AS ME MAKING LOVE TO MY THEN-BF...

WHAT??? THE LOVEMAKING OR THE DEVIRGINIZING MOMENT??? SINCE AQM ALWAYS HORNY, I GUESS WE PLANNED IT :)

I ALWAYS, IN ALL WAYS TRY TO SEDUCE A BF, BECAUSE HE/THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO GET SEDUCED....ADMITTEDLY, I DUNNO HOW TO SEDUCE A GUY OR A STRANGER OR A FRIEND.....THAT'S SOMETHING I WASN'T BORN WITH.....BAD FOR ME I KNOW...SNIFF.....:) OH YEAH, AM USING THE TERM "SEDUCE" LOOSELY, COZ I USUALLY JUST MAKE PA-CUTE :)

5. If you're the seducer, how did you initiated the seduction? What are you doing before you did have sex? How did you condition the person into having sex with you? What words did you say and what action you did so s/he won't resist? CONDITION THE PERSON INTO HAVING SEX WITH ME???? HELL, IF HE DIDN'T WANT IT HIMSELF, TO HELL WITH HIM!!! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN WORDDS OR ACTIONS??? USUALLY, KISSING JUST PROGRESSES INTO LOVEMAKING (for the 1st time)...AND THE NEXT SESSIONS...WELL...YOU EITHER PLAN IT...OR YOU GET LUCKY :)

SNIFF...AM EXPECTED TO RESIST ONLY WHEN THE SEXUAL ATTENTION IS UNWANTED, UNWARRANTED AND UNCALLED FOR....OH ONCE, THIS STUPID GUY KISSED ME AND I ASHAMEDLY WENT ALONG WITH IT AS BEST I COULD SO THAT HE'D TAKE ME HOME....SIGH..UGLY MEMORIES....

HOME...MOVIES.....STREET (LOLZ :D ) OTHER PEOPLE WITH US USUALLY DOESN'T STOP ME FROM BEING NAUGHTY, SOWSSSSSS

ay, hanggang dun lang??? :(
  • hehehe..... sabi mo nga J?b pero yoko pa rin :)
  • DELISYUS>>

-Regarding question # 5. So that's all, everything starts with kiss. Hindi ba may kasama pang eye contact muna? Yung ibig kong sabihin ng "words and actions" eh ano halimbawa yung pinag-uusapan niyo bago niyo ginawa iyun. O baka bigla ka na lang niyang niyakap or something like that. That might be a factor that conditions you.

-Regarding question # 6. So how about this stupid guy. You said you just do "love making" with your bf. But since you just call him "this Stupid Guy", I assume he's not your bf (and I might be wrong.) So my follow up question is why did you went along?? What's on you mind by that time?? Did you find him attractive or something? Or did he talk to you and then become sweet and intimate all sudden??

Jaeb>>

Will you mind answering question # 5 throught my email? That's the most important and what I desperately need.

[Edited by Ada on 04-14-2001 at 02:03 PM]
  • err...Krelian....i dunno, i've never really planned a first encounter with a bf (yes, i've had more than one....one of the net surveys said am allowed 8!) :D kisses just get steamier...hands get into deeper and deeper places...lolz.....

the stupid guy was someone i met in a disco thingie.....he liked how i danced......goping home, my pals made me go with him since he lives near where i do.....and he had a car (bad idea girls....sheeessshhh).....and he didn't exactly bring me home........and i couldn't excatly jump off the car....nor get home where we ended.....so i allowed the stupid guy to kiss me.......:(
    it was the best compromise we could agree to......

am really not proud of that episode.......and i swore i would never be violated in that way again......
  • J?bJ?b PExer
    Originally posted by walangdila
    aba atapang a lalaki.. :D
    but notice that jaeb had reservations in answering the questions - ... yun lang po. :D

:lol: james *apir*!! 1-2-3?

;) claire haha talaga?

:) deli, cheers

:D krelian, is this something nga
    for a thesis of sorts? o sige if
    you need an answer, ill email you.

[Edited by J?b on 03-27-2001 at 12:36 AM]
  • jaeb>> yes I need the answer. So shall I wait for your email. Thanks!!

DELISYUS>> I've been roaming around on bars these days trying to do some pick-up although pick-ups are not for me I guess. Well I simply have no guts because most girls are in groups. Is this guy an acquantance of one of your company or a stranger? How did he approach your group and talk and take you from them? Just curious. Sorry but its just my nature to ask alot as long as I am interested with the topic.

Some people here might recognize the email address I posted above. Please I have a request. Don't post any reaction here upon seeing such address. If you want email me and I'll explain.
  • J?bJ?b PExer
    why do i suddenly have the strange
    irky feeling that i know you? :lol:
  • 1. Who devirginized you?? What's your relation to him/her?
    *close female friend.

*yes, close female friends, female recently met ones and female special someones..

*first one was spontenous, the rest mostly unplanned/spountenous and very planned.. :D

*both. I think

*me the seducer?, I take a look at her and the rest is history.... :D

*like a melting wax candle. ready to melt in her arms... and flow all over her. ;)

*practically anywhere. w/ or w/o audience. (not the actual sex)

Disclaimer:
    You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this and any information attained in this document or person.
  • Originally posted by J?b
    why do i suddenly have the strange
    irky feeling that i know you? :lol:

Because the impulses travel through your neurons in such a way it produces a feeling that you know me. Well they are just neurons and impulse, no big deal.

cjgambit>> The answer to # 5. Did you also do that to "recently met" females?? Thanks for reply!
  • Keeping this on top in case there are some who still want to reply either though posting or through email.

Thanks for all those who replied. The informations you have given are all worthy. I also apologized for always having follow up questions.