Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

groundbreaking study: Men lose their minds speaking to pretty women

The research shows men who spend even a few minutes in the company of an attractive woman perform less well in tests designed to measure brain function than those who chat to someone they do not find attractive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6132718/Men-lose-their-minds-speaking-to-pretty-women.html

women, you may start fishing now.

Comments

• AnneleiaAnneleia PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hehehe! I kn0w!
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    makes perfect sense.. ha ha ha :bop:
  • Anneleia wrote: »
    Hehehe! I kn0w!

How about answering my question in this thread?

http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37739706
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hehe... nice read. Share ko lang.

I kinda use this knowledge to my advantage by employing beautiful women as part of my strategy during negotiations or influencing decisions during meetings. Pag alam kong puro lalake (young and middle aged) yung nasa kabilang panig sa meeting, dalhin ko lang si 5'8" blonde to mesmerize them so we can get what we want. Pag medyo matatalino or older men ang kausap, si cute petite asian naman to charm them down to our favor. I have noticed that older men are harder to distract with just raw beauty pero kung maganda at matalino ang kausap nila, their guard goes down. young and middle aged men are just way to easy. A tall good looking blonde talking to them just blows them away.

I still do most of the talking regardless of who I bring since I have to bring the key ideas that fuel the discussion but guys tend to ask less questions or challenge my points when I have them around. Parang ang sama kung iisipin pero binabayaran ako ng boss ko para maging successful yung business niya but it's amazing how much truth I can relate to in that article.
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so kung maganda ka... dapat advantage ito to kotong-proof urself against sa mga MMDA at pulis?
  • :lol: kaya pala

:glee:
  • csmarycsmary PEx Rookie ⭐
    darmonx wrote: »
    hehe... nice read. Share ko lang.

I kinda use this knowledge to my advantage by employing beautiful women as part of my strategy during negotiations or influencing decisions during meetings. Pag alam kong puro lalake (young and middle aged) yung nasa kabilang panig sa meeting, dalhin ko lang si 5'8" blonde to mesmerize them so we can get what we want. Pag medyo matatalino or older men ang kausap, si cute petite asian naman to charm them down to our favor. I have noticed that older men are harder to distract with just raw beauty pero kung maganda at matalino ang kausap nila, their guard goes down. young and middle aged men are just way to easy. A tall good looking blonde talking to them just blows them away.

I still do most of the talking regardless of who I bring since I have to bring the key ideas that fuel the discussion but guys tend to ask less questions or challenge my points when I have them around. Parang ang sama kung iisipin pero binabayaran ako ng boss ko para maging successful yung business niya but it's amazing how much truth I can relate to in that article.

That's impressive. But then Im thinking does your strategy work all the time or just one or two times. I mean, in the real business world, at least in my experience, negotiations is an evolving process and decisions are not made on the spot.
    I question the caliber or business acumen of your clients if they can be swayed by physical stimulus. You're not in the sex trade are you? Just asking po
  • java_chiqjava_chiq PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It goes both ways. Even goodlooking men have that effect on women.

:D that's why a lot of really good sales people are good looking.
    Med reps, car dealers...name it :D
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    goodlooking people men/women get away with a lot of things...
  • cyberfunkcyberfunk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    groundbreaking study: Men lose their minds speaking to pretty women

I go crazy just by looking at them.. but most of the time when they speak I guess beauty is just skin deep.
  • ~Golliwog~Golliwog PEx Rookie ⭐
    aba siyempre naman. :naughty: :rotflmao:
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    depende naman yun sa focus o presence of mind ng isang guy. kung katulad din lang nina [:shy:] marian rivera o [:shy:] diana meneses (eat bulaga) lang makakausap mo, walang epekto yan.. :rolleyes:

halur! :lol:
  • wahaha... kaya pala nde ako maka concentrate pag yung seksing titser ang nagtuturo samen... :bungi: