Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

Home Service Gym by SCI

Hi, I work for strength and conditioning inc (SCI). we offer home service workouts for our personal clients. SCI is the brain-child of former PBA strength trainer and long time UP prof, Hercules Callanta. We are currently designing the National Physical Fitness Guidelines for our country.

Just PM me for more details :)

Comments

• HERKY`S brainchild huh! Then your Home service gym SCI must be EXCELLENT!

I`l vouch for virtually any sports project or org or activity thats been under HERCULES CALLANTA (my former teamate, and years on became my biomech prof.). :)
    patrick
  • Thanks sir patrick!

And this is Herky's ACTUAL child at your service. *okay*

I think I've met you before if your last name does start with a letter T :D
  • Ah, then you must be chappy (did i spell your name right?)

We`ve met, but you were a lot younger then.

Your blessed to have herky as your dad! :) Oh, my real name is patrick torres.
  • yes sir, chappy here. Yup I surely am, and blessed to be the constant receiver of his knowledge. hehe. I'll tell him I saw you online.

And for anyone else who has some exercise questions, just post them here as well. Our wide base of expertise may be able to shed light to your predicaments. :)
  • chappy, im interested to know more about your program. hope i can get your landline. ricky
  • rahway6 wrote: »
    chappy, im interested to know more about your program. hope i can get your landline. ricky

i'll PM you sir.
  • Hi CHAPPY!
    Sorry for the late reply. Had problems connecting with pinoy exchange.

Thanks for mentioning me to your dad.

Being the "constant receiver of this knowledge", i`m sure you will make excellent contributions to this forum. I hope to ask you in the future for some advice as well. :)
    patrick