Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

is it possible for a guy to just be friends with a hot girl?

i am not talking about the guy and the hot girl being in one barkada. we all know that it is possible in a group thing.

you have your own set of friends. you do not belong in the same circle but you are friends. get what i mean? it could be a colleague or met through a common friend.

and by friends, i mean you really talk about stuff. you share stories and ideas. not just the hi-how-have-you-been kind of friends.

guys, is it possible for you not to hit on a hot friend?

Comments

• Being a single guy? Or someone already in a relationship?
  • cge, in a relationship...
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i've had hot friends that i don't hit on. i don't hit on them if i tried and they told me not to. or if i feel that they're too hot for me.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    st0ic wrote: »
    i am not talking about the guy and the hot girl being in one barkada. we all know that it is possible in a group thing.

you have your own set of friends. you do not belong in the same circle but you are friends. get what i mean? it could be a colleague or met through a common friend.

and by friends, i mean you really talk about stuff. you share stories and ideas. not just the hi-how-have-you-been kind of friends.

Is she married? If not then why not?

-Just_JT
    Life.is.too.short.to.be.beating.around.the.bush.
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    eventually the guy will be interested 100% of the time...

if the girl has a good personality to boot at hindi high maintenance... malamang liligawan niya yun kung libre siya...
  • ...wakaranai...wakaranai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Yes, if...

they have known each other since they were kids and they treat each other like siblings.
    he's gay, but he doesn't know it yet.
    he or she is married or in a very committed relationship (pero malabo pa din to)
    she's a b!tch.

pero most of the time, guys will try to hit on a hot girl friend. i had guy friends who are totally cute, and i did flirt with them in a "more than friendly" fashion.
  • java_chiqjava_chiq PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    possible if:

1. he is gay
    2. he is tuod
    3. he has a very pretty gf
    4. he is loyal to his pretty gf
    5. her bf is maton...and will smash him to pulp if he makes one wrong move
    6. he is a priest( a good one)
    7. if he is blind
    8. if he has no taste
    9. if she is not his type
    10. if she has traits that doesnt much his ideal girl

:D:D:D
  • st0ic wrote: »

Of course you can. You don't need to hit on every hot friend you have. They have flaws too.

-IC
  • vincexvincex PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yes its possible. He just has to make a decision. although his impulses may dictate otherwise, his decision and what he does will dictate the rest.

The big problem with a lot of men is that they just want to "go after" every single pretty girl. Also, a lot of people don't truly engage in the concept of "friends" . guys and girls both guilty of that :)
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yes it's possible if you can get past the sexual tension.
  • yes possible. mayroon kasing pakiramdam kahit na di mo feel maging girlfriend yung hot girl na ka close mo.
  • KrayonKrayon PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's possible, especially if most of your friends are hot.

Or especially if the girl is more pretty than hot, or more cute than hot, or more beautiful than hot.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yes. it's possible, why not? nyaahahaha :hiya:
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yes, its possible. if the girl is a great person, mabait, funny, great personality, you will get over the fact that she is hot.

the sex is only secondary. it doesn't get in the way of the friendship. tension reliever lang yun.
    ^^^ interesting answer regarding getting over the fact someone is hot.

so what happens if she's not any of those but she is indeed hot...?
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    we'll still be friends because of sex.

i mean, sayang naman sya di ba?
  • it is possible.
    i have so many hot girl friends but i do not hit them even thou they are too hot.

simple lang naman sinasabi ko sa kanila: "sadista na nga ako, wag mo naman tanggalin respeto ko sayo."
  • siyadosiyado PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    for me, probably but i don't think we'd be too close. if she really is my type, i can't say 100% that i won't cross the line at some point so i'd just put limits to our 'friendship' instead.

hotness is also just a factor in attraction, a small one if she has glaring flaws in her personality.
    ka_deniz wrote: »
    we'll still be friends because of sex.

i mean, sayang naman sya di ba?

ok basta hot friend ni kadenz!:naughty:
  • BigoteAtBalbasBigoteAtBalbas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ kruks, parang ito yung pinagsasabi ko sayo last time.

It's a big NO for me. Friendship + Lust do not mix!

unless hottie rin ako ha ha