Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Ideal vs. Right

First things first. Before you begin to fall in love with someone, that someone needs to meet your standards, standards of the "ideal one". Now that he/she has reached it, is it ready for someone to say "Ok, I like you na din." But what if your ideal one isn't the "right one"? Will there still be a less chance of a happy ending?

- Well, to speak frankly, the number one in my "ideal list" is the physical attributes. It's a big factor for me and I know that it's a little harsh but what I can I do. :lol: Then the "inside attributes" follows then so on.
Pero when you're inlove, lahat naman ng ideal ideal na yan eh nawawala kapag natagpuan mo na si Right, all the flaws will be gone and next you know you've fallen inlove with the most unlikely person you've met. :)

Comments

• rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i'm lucky i don't have that problem. before i would be able to take of my feelings of love if the girl doesn't pass. nowadays i let myself fall in love, but i don't court her, so at least i enjoy the feeling.
  • rickym wrote: »
    i'm lucky i don't have that problem. before i would be able to take of my feelings of love if the girl doesn't pass. nowadays i let myself fall in love, but i don't court her, so at least i enjoy the feeling.

Yeah, just let things go with the flow. :p