COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

DLSU Animo Squad

1262728293032»

Comments

• fire_exitfire_exit Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I hope someone will upload the HT performance of Animo Squad vs. ADMU
  • LollypopsterLollypopster Member PExer
    landscape-1449498579-darth-vader-star-wars.jpg

May the...
  • DevastatorDevastator The Absolute Power PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    May kaunting comic relief kanina during the Animo Squad's performance. Pumiyok yung taga call out nung cheers.
    Devastator wrote: »
    May kaunting comic relief kanina during the Animo Squad's performance. Pumiyok yung taga call out nung cheers.

Mas okay na sakin yun kesa makita silang kumekembot :lol:
    Great performance by the Alumni Squad kanina, pero to the A.S. drummers who started banging while the BBB was doing the artillery yell, wag ganoon, respetuhan pa rin.
    Devastator wrote: »
    Great performance by the Alumni Squad kanina, pero to the A.S. drummers who started banging while the BBB was doing the artillery yell, wag ganoon, respetuhan pa rin.

Saw the video. It's either Animo Squad thought BBB is already done or they fought back.

Artillery yell, if I am not mistaken, mentions the name of the school of their opponent + making gesture like facing the opposite crowd, giving sharp stares, etc. Before, DLSU Pep Squad performs the LS spelling by making archer moves facing the opposite crowd. This was reported by other schools and it was prohibited since then. I wonder why the Artillery Yell is still allowed given that it has lyrics or movements that provoke the opposite crowd. Archer stance was prohibited and yet the Artillery Yell is still allowed :rolleyes:

Yesterday, Ateneo performed the Artillery Yell. It was a special moment since only one member performed it. It was part of their routine. It was planned. Maybe to provoke DLSU crowd? Well, Animo Squad saw it coming and retaliated by playing our own cheer. BBB didn't expect it and they cannot accept the fact that after halftime, they will be the one affected by their own plan.

One word for Animo Squad: SAVAGE :lol:
    fire_exit wrote: »
    Saw the video. It's either Animo Squad thought BBB is already done or they fought back.

Artillery yell, if I am not mistaken, mentions the name of the school of their opponent + making gesture like facing the opposite crowd, giving sharp stares, etc. Before, DLSU Pep Squad performs the LS spelling by making archer moves facing the opposite crowd. This was reported by other schools and it was prohibited since then. I wonder why the Artillery Yell is still allowed given that it has lyrics or movements that provoke the opposite crowd. Archer stance was prohibited and yet the Artillery Yell is still allowed :rolleyes:

Yesterday, Ateneo performed the Artillery Yell. It was a special moment since only one member performed it. It was part of their routine. It was planned. Maybe to provoke DLSU crowd? Well, Animo Squad saw it coming and retaliated by playing our own cheer. BBB didn't expect it and they cannot accept the fact that after halftime, they will be the one affected by their own plan.

One word for Animo Squad: SAVAGE :lol:

Actually some members in the upper b section were signalling the drummers to stop since the Ateneans were still doing their show.
  • feelingerofeelingero That darn rookie. PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Talaga? Star Wars concept? They should use the DLSU Star. That'd be awesome.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file