COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

DLSU Animo Squad

Comments

• iamgreeniamgreen no more Mr. NiceGuy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Animo green, sila ang pep, doing halftimes and joining other cheerLEADING competitions.

Animo white, combination of pep, LSDC-street, LSDC-jazz, and some other volunteers. sila ang official contender sa CDC, kung hindi na mabaago *** unang announcement. Pero this year, konti lang nakita ko na taga ibang group, karamihan pep talaga.

About the Jai Ho thing nung LPEP, yeah pangit nga talaga siya, pero let's give them the benefit of the doubt. Ever since naman kapag hindi competition, puro trads sila, kapag dance, hindi appealing ang steps. We'll just watch out for them
  • rx_Tomasinorx_Tomasino Member PExer
    Ah so yung pala ang difference. Thanks!

Re Jai Ho, I'm pretty sure lalagyan nila ng twist yun. Remember the retro gimmick (2007)? From wigs to pompoms. Pretty cool. :)
    better kung walang Jai Ho, and I think wala. siguro Nobody meron
  • azureleafazureleaf Member PExer
    iamgreen wrote: »
    Animo green, sila ang pep, doing halftimes and joining other cheerLEADING competitions.

Animo white, combination of pep, LSDC-street, LSDC-jazz, and some other volunteers. sila ang official contender sa CDC, kung hindi na mabaago *** unang announcement. Pero this year, konti lang nakita ko na taga ibang group, karamihan pep talaga.

About the Jai Ho thing nung LPEP, yeah pangit nga talaga siya, pero let's give them the benefit of the doubt. Ever since naman kapag hindi competition, puro trads sila, kapag dance, hindi appealing ang steps. We'll just watch out for them

They removed the label "Animo Green" and "Animo White". They said it creates division in the squad eh. Collectively they're just called the Animo Squad
    Yakhouba_D wrote: »
    nagpalit lang ng pangalan sa pagaakala kasabay nito, malilibing na sa limot ang mga mapait na alala ukol sa AL SALLE incident nung 2007 CDC

That's water under the bridge now. Besides they've already proved themselves in their halftimes eh. So taunting is rather meaningless at this point.:lol:
    i think DLSU Animo Squad is now pressured to prove something this coming CDC, after MBT's lose of the final four spot.
  • Gospel of JudasGospel of Judas The Lost Gospel PExer
    i think DLSU Animo Squad is now pressured to prove something this coming CDC, after MBT's lose of the final four spot.

as experienced from the past few years, we're not expecting too much. ok na decent performance yung walang malalaglag.
  • innuendoinnuendo The FELINE FURY PExer
    Me thinks that the DLSU Pep has a macho image to protect so they have decided that if they're going to accept "volunteers" (aka needing help from the gay guys) to do the dancing and acrobats, they came up with the Animo Squad. :D

Otherwise, the Animo Squad should have replaced the DLSU Pep. ;)
    innuendo wrote: »
    Me thinks that the DLSU Pep has a macho image to protect so they have decided that if they're going to accept "volunteers" (aka needing help from the gay guys) to do the dancing and acrobats, they came up with the Animo Squad. :D

Otherwise, the Animo Squad should have replaced the DLSU Pep. ;)

But the Animo Squad is the SAME as the DLSU Pep, and btw, the volunteers" aren't gay. They're straight as straight can be
  • frankticallyfranktically Moving On PExer
    Someone from archerpride.com goes to their rehearsals at Club 650 and she said the Animo Squad is not going to use Jai Ho. Well, she said the song is not included in the cheer mix.
  • terioterio Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    as experienced from the past few years, we're not expecting too much. ok na decent performance yung walang malalaglag.

Agree with this. No pressure, just do their best. That would be enough. Animo La Salle.
    siyempre naramdaman nila na ngayon at medyo down ang supporters ng DLSU, mas kelangan nilang iboost ang morale ng lahat. And obviously, the most effective way is to present something clean and surprising sa cheerdance. I'm not saying na winning kaagad, pero mas pressured sila na ipakita ang best nila
  • rx_Tomasinorx_Tomasino Member PExer
    Ditto. If the basketball team is down, dyan mo na makikita yung vital role ng Pep. :)
    ^point well taken..
    I tried posting pics from multiply pero hindi ako marunong. Yung mga marunong magpost ng pics, kindly visit www.greenarchersph.multiply.com and post pictures of partner stunts..
    As requested.

Random DLSU Animo Squad photos:

RYN-1759.JPG?et=NyY9GJ%2Csr2JsTtiZiwCY0Q&nmid=269287757

RYN-3337.JPG?et=PUJ%2BaAj%2BbNM9quRojw0bUg&nmid=275710627
    An almost perfect shot.

5.jpg?et=uiNxwTFcSzX3aSqh1vOK0w&nmid=279051173

RYN-2678.JPG?et=PwfjBWtHsw5kHHoazrKGZA&nmid=273898725

RYN-2677.JPG?et=akJ8ONug%2CFL4euA5W3HG6A&nmid=273898725

DSC05924.JPG?et=xGlTT%2Bexd%2Bh%2BKnad1boldg&nmid=112740868
    They have presented an all-girls halftime last season.

credits to greenarchersph.multiply.com for the photos
    As requested.

Random DLSU Animo Squad photos:

RYN-1759.JPG?et=NyY9GJ%2Csr2JsTtiZiwCY0Q&nmid=269287757

credits to greenarchersph.multiply.com for the photos

AHHHHH!!!!!It's CARA YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    tanong lang, anong id ni Sha Supangan?
    tanong lang, anong id ni Sha Supangan?

106 ata. I think she graduated already. I'm not sure though.
    ^sayang naman.....asset pa naman siya. Siya pa lang ata ang marunong mag bow and arrow at double twist dismount..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file