Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

The best heavy metal drummer

Para sa mga metalheads out there. Who do you think is the best drummer?

Comments

• Although Slipknot is an Alternative rock band ... i'd still have to vote for their drummer ... Joey :D

[This message has been edited by \_`{}[]^- (edited 05-28-2000).]
  • For me its still ULRICH ... bambam master!
  • Err... does MobyDick count? :confused:
    Duh! :confused:

[This message has been edited by BabyFATS (edited 05-28-2000).]
  • Whoa. He's alive! evilgrin.gif
  • lars ulrich :)
  • LARS par rin! :)
  • ..................SAD TO SAY BUT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF DRUMMERS IN UNDERGROUND METAL WHO CAN KICK ULRICH'S OLD ***** GOODBYE.

............PETE SANDOVAL FROM MORBID ANGEL IS A DEMON ON THE SET. SO IS EX-SLAYER'S DAVE LOMBARDO, EX-CRADLE OF FILTH NICK BARKER, EX-AT THE GATES/THE HAUNTED'S ANDERS OR EVEN THAT GUY FROM CRYPTOPSY. ULRICH MAY HAVE BEEN GOOD DURING HIS TIME BUT HIS TIME'S UP HEHEHE.

[This message has been edited by Mister Dean (edited 06-07-2000).]
  • It's true that there are some very athletic drummers in the underground, but I don't think that fast double bass playing necessarily makes one a great drummer. It's like saying that being a great dunker makes one a great basketball player. Still, the ones Deathcrayon mentioned are really good.
  • Lars Ulrich
    and that guy from Extreme
  • hahaha.

these are not heavy metal drummers. sorry.
    but i like them anyway. idris muhammad and joey valenciano tsaka si mike portnoy pala
  • I think Vinnie Paul(PANTERA) is one of those best drummers.
  • in addition to the list that DEATHCRAYON gave....puwede ko idagdag si Mike Portnoy ng Dream Theater ? siyempre, die hard fan ako eh heheheh.

ooops, naunahan na pala ako ni bubu ngayon ko lang nakita, sorry!

[This message has been edited by PauTOT (edited 09-08-2000).]
  • David Silveria..John Bonham..JunJun Regalado! hahaha d naman mga heavy metal yan eh!?
  • 4 me the best ung drummer ng SLIPKNOT!!! one of a kind!!! galeng!
  • SLIPKNOT'S drummer ang the best!
  • Sorry to say this, but Lars Ulrich is a 'has-been' drummer. It's time for him to give up his sticks & pass on the torch to those who are WAY MORE deserving than Lars.

Dream Theater's Mike Portnoy, Iced Earth's Matt Prator, Fear Factory's Raymond Herrera (Maximum effective pulse generator), yung drummer ng Morbid Angel, EyeHateGod, Vision of Disorder, Deicide, Fight, & Cradle of Filth's drummers are the epitome of what a REAL DEATH METAL DRUMMER should encompass...

Deathcrayon'll elaborate more on this topic. . .go tell 'em, Albert. . .tell what the cacophonous world that you live in really is. . .:evil:
  • I'd go for Lars Ulrich...walang tatalo sa kanya...
  • si Dave Lombardo ng Grip Inc. at yung Drummer ng Cryptopsy si Flo Mounier.... walang tatalo sa bilis nila....
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    I agree with what 'Pinoyexchange' said about double-bass drum players......except for one thing. Playing double-bass pedals really takes a lot of talent (I know because I tried it before and failed eventually) and it's not something everyone can do. But anyway, if we're talking about the best drum players (with the exception of the ones using double bass pedals) in the industry today, then look no further than Pantera's Vinnie Paul and the original drummer for Slayer. The ones Deathcrayon mentioned are good too.

People = Sheep™
  • If ever there's one drummer who's really good and can take credit as the drummer every drummers admire and emulate and got them hooked on drumming in the first place, it's John Bonham. :)
This discussion has been closed.