PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Thank You! "The Rock" Asi Taulava..

KevinDurantKevinDurant Member ✭✭✭
Let's give some love for our RP Team center who has played with courage and heart in his stints in our NT (2002, 2007, 2009).

ADNA6928.jpg

Comments

• Big TicketBig Ticket Fortune hater!!!! PExer
    nice thread...

asi, even if you are dubious filipino lineage, you showed how true of a filipino you are by playing your hearts out in every RP game...

mag-anak ka sana ng maraming lalake to follow your footsteps..hehe..for sure, tunay na pinoy na yun...
  • gonefishinggonefishing Banned by Admin PExer
    age has really caught up with him na...I think this probably will be his last stint sa national team.

technically Filipino siya but we all know the truth and yet mas pilipino pa si Asi kesa kay Kerby and Arwind....mas may puso maglaro for the flag
  • KevinDurantKevinDurant Member ✭✭✭
    asi_taulava.jpg
  • Big TicketBig Ticket Fortune hater!!!! PExer
    ^maliit pa braso ni asi dyan hehe...he was very dominant in 2002...
  • batabatutabatabatuta Member PExer
    Thank you asi!
  • sonseekersonseeker Member PExer
    yep! filipino or not, i don't care anymore because he has given and is giving his all for flag and country, which i cannot say for everyone there. thank you asi!
  • sTaRter_01sTaRter_01 Just Tune In PExer
    kudos to Asi he really showed a lot of heart! but i wish we can turn back the time so he can serve us more... thanks ASI!!!
  • the_BuGsthe_BuGs d ko hilig PExer
    age has really caught up with him na...I think this probably will be his last stint sa national team.

technically Filipino siya but we all know the truth and yet mas pilipino pa si Asi kesa kay Kerby and Arwind....mas may puso maglaro for the flag

wala namang ganyanan inalat lang... samantalang nung 2007 eh all praise kayo kay kerby dahil sinasabing sya lang may puso nuon...
  • gonefishinggonefishing Banned by Admin PExer
    the_BuGs wrote: »
    wala namang ganyanan inalat lang... samantalang nung 2007 eh all praise kayo kay kerby dahil sinasabing sya lang may puso nuon...

baka naiwan na yun puso niya sa year 2007...:rotflmao:
  • dakilangungazdakilangungaz Kapampangan Pride ✭✭✭
    kudoz to Asi Taulava...

salamat...

next in line is Japeth Aguilar :glee:

:blowsmoke:
  • dubistasendubistasen prepare to be taken... ✭✭✭
    baka pwede pa si Asi sa fiba wildcards,assuming,hehe,sana:D
  • allaninqallaninq Get Some! PExer
    you are appreciated asi. wish for him to be a trainer for the bigs in the future.
  • bob_andrewsbob_andrews Member PExer
    good work asi! thank you!

i also would like to thank gabe norwood and dillinger. may puso din laro nila.
  • shamhoyshamhoy 2 timing 3 timer ✭✭
    Asi is probably the best center to have don the National colors.
  • luks7210luks7210 Member PExer
    Thank you Asi!

Maganda din laro nila Norwood at Dillinger.

Bad trip si Pennisi. Ba't pa kasi pinasok yun!
  • durden_tylerdurden_tyler Member PExer
    The way he played he's more Filipino compared to the likes of say, Marlou Aquino.
  • Asi Taulava is my second favorite Filipino player behind the Flying A. Even with doubts surrounding his Filipino heritage, he did not hesitate to lend his hand to help the Philippine basketball regain its mark in the international landscape. He's already 37 years old but was still banging bodies inside with much taller players than him just to regain our basketball pride.

Already gasping for air but not for willingness and determination. Already lacking in speed and athleticism but not in national pride and heart. His example should be emulated by our future players so that we can regain basketball respectability.

Thank you Asi. We'll miss the good times. Good luck to your future endeavors.
    i will never forget how he cried in that Ginebra loss. You are a true man and true Pinoy, Asi.
    sports.jpg
  • westbound17westbound17 Triple Crown Leg Winner ✭✭✭
    Thank you Asi..the Fil-tongan sensation! :bounce2:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file