Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Legion (2010)

When God loses faith in Mankind, he sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse. Humanity's only hope lies in a group of strangers trapped in a desert diner and the Archangel Michael (Paul Bettany). Opens January 22, 2010.

Movie Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtDk5WqpQcM

poster_legion-poster.jpg

Comments

• I saw the trailer... though parang pinakita na yung buong kwento sa trailer... pero ang galing ng story.. creepy din in a sense. The angels remind me of Constantine. Pero I'll definitely be watching out for this one.
  • vp_ortiz wrote: »
    I saw the trailer... though parang pinakita na yung buong kwento sa trailer... pero ang galing ng story.. creepy din in a sense. The angels remind me of Constantine. Pero I'll definitely be watching out for this one.

yup, ang ganda ng premise ng story :)
  • Paul Bettany, Kate Walsh and Dennis Quaid? This is going to be awesome! :D
  • Saw the long trailer...kinda felt like the love child of Resident Evil (the films) and Constantine.

Pretty meh. Didn't really stand out for me. Except that fucking grandma. :D

I might watch it.

*minutes later...*

Saw the short trailer. Kevin Durand looks wimpy compared to Tilda "White Bitch" Swinton. I mean: Sexiest. Gabriel. Evar.
  • sickmaggotsickmaggot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    looks like a sequel for Gabriel, hehe
  • bat parang ginawang salbahe ang angels :( is this an antichrist movie? :(
  • ^ not really,

Plot:

It centres on a group of strangers in an isolated diner who become the first line of defence when God, believing the human race no longer worthy, sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse.

Paul Bettany plays the archangel Michael who voluntarily falls to earth to protect a waitress (Adrianne Palicki) who is pregnant with the saviour of mankind. Michael is aided by battling humans, played by Dennis Quaid, Charles S. Dutton, Tyrese Gibson, and Lucas Black.
  • rictos16rictos16 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    di ko maintindihan.. saviour of mankind yung bata?? buti nalang pelikula to... baka atakihin nanaman to ng mga katoliko at pari
  • i just saw it, not great but entertaining enough to watch and i think that's what you're paying for

angels with guns and apocalypse is always fun to watch :D
  • ^ buti ka pa nakanood na. this weekend, i'll watch this for sure. :)
  • anima9anima9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ now i'm wondering on whether I'll go for zombieland or this ;/

although, i think zombieland deserves to be watched on dvd.
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ based on the early reviews, id say this movie deserves to be watched on dvd. Zombieland is quite funny and entertaining at least.
  • Just got home from watching it at Promenade. I'm surprised bakit d masyadong malaki ang marketing nung movie. It's really good. I'll give it an 8 out of 10. May dragging parts but the story is well-written. Nakakatulo laway pati ang action scenes. *thumbs up*
  • paradox19paradox19 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    personally, i didn't like it. the storyline is quite abysmal, imo. that said, if you're looking for a mindless horror/action flick, then the movie is not too bad.
  • mas maganda sana ito kung mas naging supernatural siya. hindi yung puro barilan. pero in fairness maganda yung armor ng mga angels.
  • paddylastpaddylast PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i read so many bad reviews about this film-- so guys, is it worth my P160 for a 2D cinema in SM? lmao
  • ^ It's not even worth being viewed on DVD or on free TV.

Avoid it with your life, unless you wanna waste your time on a friggin' lousy movie.

Alvin the Squeakuel even made more sense.

Bottom line: Crazy plot with a crazy God & a bunch of retarded humans and angels.