for some it brings out the worst...

and some...

like me...

get into EMBARRASSING SITUATIONS!

share time guys!

Comments

• java_chiqjava_chiq PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    umpisahan ko na...

when i was younger...i was so into a guy older than me...

everyday during my breaks...i'd walk to the corridor where his classroom was...and silip...coz he hanged out on the other end...

i'd bring my friends para di ako obvious everytime na sumisilip ako sa corner.

one time sobrang sad ko...pag silip ko wala sya sa usual hang out nya...so i turned around para bumalik na lang sa classroom ko...

and there he was behind me...(infront of me na pala kasi umikot ako)
    with a naughty grin in his face...and staring at me and he was like 2 feet away lang...almost face to face.

i froze

i didnt move for minutes

until my friends dragged me away...and we all ran away coz all the guys were laughing at us...
    bagal nyo....next story from me...

haggard ...i just finished the essay i was doing for a contest held in another school...i walked out relieved and was looking forward to hanging out with my friends, when somebody called my name...

Sam!

so lumingon ako....and there was my crush from that school...waving at me...and smiling...

I blushed and started to run ( to tell my friends na i saw my crush).
    i didn't realize na kakatapos lang umulan....

i fell face first sa putikan....and my damit was totally soaked in mud..;D

run away uli...:D ano pa nga ba ibang magagawa ko?
  • jed_allanjed_allan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    you said you were a contestant for an essay writing contest,but your problem on verb tenses would make a good thread in Dilemmas.
    jed_allan wrote: »
    you said you were a contestant for an essay writing contest,but your problem on verb tenses would make a good thread in Dilemmas.

:rotflmao: hi grammar police...:D that was in highschool and now you know im not good at it lol.

can't we just stick to the topic? :D
  • jed_allanjed_allan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :lol: napansin mo,mas masarap basahin ang thread mo after mo mag-edit? expect more posts kasi kanina,ang dating mo,parang sira-ulong pasosyal.
    jed_allan wrote: »
    :lol: napansin mo,mas masarap basahin ang thread mo after mo mag-edit? expect more posts kasi kanina,ang dating mo,parang sira-ulong pasosyal.

:rotflmao: i was sleepy...it was almost midnight...i just wanted to share some goofy stories...coz i think that's all that ever happens to me...goof ups
  • Emperior7Emperior7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ok game. java_chiq, moar moar moar! :love:
    Emperior7 wrote: »
    ok game. java_chiq, moar moar moar! :love:

hala...suppose to be...this is a sharing thread not my talambuhay!

anyway share ulit ako...

I used to have a crush on my classmate in college.
    He was tall, chinito, nice body, nice smile...sweet...:D everything i ever wanted in a guy...plus he was my best friend.

one day, we volunteered for an outreach program...it was great.
    Doing stuff that you know matters and having fun with your friends.
    One time i was so excited coz i brought snacks for them i was looking for my bestfriend john...so i was like screaming...johhhhhny and entered the cottage.... nobody answered so i tot he must be busy painting the toilet and didn't hear me. so i screamed again johhhhny...and slammed the toilet door open....

there he was..

sweaty...

frown on his forehead...

grunting...

staring at me...

frozen...

taking the dump!!

langya...;D i apologized a million times...
  • share din ako...

dati may crush kami ng cousin ko, yung neighbor nila na barkada ng kuya nya. minsan naisipan naming magrollerblades (kaming 2 ng pinsan kong babae), then yung kuya nya at yung ibang guys nakamountain bike at pedicab lol. pagod na kami ng cousin ko so sumakay kami sa pedicab..yung crush namin saka yung kuya nya naglakad na lang din at pinahiram sa iba yung bike.

hinabol nila yung pedicab namin at nagtry umangkas. bale 4 kami plus yung nagdadrive ng pedicab hehehe. pagdating sa humps, na-out of balance yung pedicab at naipit yung gulong ng rollerblades kaya di kami makaalis haha. sinalo pa ni crush yung ulo namin pareho ng pinsan ko :lol:

btw, nangligaw si ex-crush sa cousin ko nung high school pa sya. binasted nya kasi di na sya gwapo unlike nung bata pa lol.
    sige, ng hinde naman si java_chiq ang palagi ditto.

i remember, nagbakasyon ako sa antie ko dati, sa bataan. way back 1999 ata. basta high school ako dati. yung tapat ng bahay nila antie, may magkapatid na cute girl doon, si analyn at jonalyn. one morning, nasa sala ako non, at napansin kong nag wawalis sa labas si analyn. dinudungaw dungaw ko sya. then nahuli ako ng pinsan ko, sabi, "oi, ano tinitignan nya jan?" then sabi ko wala.. lumabas si insan, sabi.. "ana, labas mo nga kapatid mong si jonalyn, hinahanap ng pinsan ko!, hahah!", ako naman. "what?" sa loob ko, hinde si jona. si analyn! hahaha. ayun. pumasok nalang ako sa kwarto. everytime nakikita ko sila, no-look effect nalang. mwahahah. :drool:

i wonder kung asan na sila..wala na sila don e. :love:
    hehehhe....ayussss post pa po mga kapatid!
  • java_chiq wrote: »

anyway share ulit ako...

He was tall, chinito, nice body, nice smile...sweet...:D everything i ever wanted in a guy...plus he was my best friend.

One time i was so excited coz i brought snacks for them i was looking for my bestfriend john...so i was like screaming...johhhhhny and entered the cottage.... nobody answered so i tot he must be busy painting the toilet and didn't hear me. so i screamed again johhhhny...and slammed the toilet door open....

there he was..

sweaty...

frown on his forehead...

grunting...

staring at me...

frozen...

taking the dump!!

panalo. :rotflmao:
    hehhehe share ka naman red heart
  • saveitforlatersaveitforlater PEx Rookie ⭐
    java_chiq wrote: »

anyway share ulit ako...

there he was..

sweaty...

frown on his forehead...

grunting...

staring at me...

frozen...

taking the dump!!

Pogi points overload hahahahaha!
    it's resurrection time!

:D

high school...i thought at that time that i was totally in love with a senior guy.

Everyday, i waited by the benches ...and the day didn't officially start until he walked my way...

as he passed by to his classroom.

The day didn't end until i saw him out of his room and laugh with his friends.

I was one of the performers for a school program, we have been practising for weeks, everything was absolutely perfect, down to timing, to our costumes, and to our make up.

When the song stupid cupid played...We jumped to center stage on cue and started twisting and dancing our hearts out... we shimmied to front stage and i saw Jason, in the front row....his eyes locked on me and smiling... I smiled and danced for him...it was like no one else existed ...just him and me... and the blaring music

that wasn't there...!!!

the song already ended and the rest of the dancers were backstage...and i was still at the center...smiling like a fool...!!

i flicked my hands with a slow wave...bowed and ran away.
    tong si madam java, laging nagpapacute sa mga crush nya. kausapin mo kasi. well, HS days pa naman diba. hope di na ngayon *okay*
  • hahaha kakatuwa naman si java ,.,hehehe
    hahaha merong di na high school...:D

I went on business trip sa China with my boss last year.
    Our contact person was kinda cute but too chinese for me (kahit im into chinitos).
    The next day we had dinner with some other guys and i was across a guy who looks like the asian version of below

eric-christian-olsen.jpg

good thing i was wearing a really hot black dress that night.
    ...when it was time to go home i was one of the last to get my coat from the coat rack...and tada...:D his sports jacket was under my coat kaya di sya maka alis... so we went out of the vip area at the same time...i was so relieved that i make it a habit to spray perfume on my jacket...atleast di dyahe...we walked back to the hotel which was just 2 blocks away.

I chit chat with almost everybody. Always joking and telling stories except with him. I try to keep out of his way

during the meeting the following day...i was so bored and i hung out by the refreshments bar and i was holding a can of fox candies... when i looked to my right...he was there right beside me...and apparently bored too... i handed him some candy...he smiled...and i turned my back and went some place (bastos ko huhu but nag papanic na ko nun)

When he took us around...and when we go to dinner...i also noticed that he did the same thing... chat with everybody except me.
    I took advantage of times when he is told stories animatedly ,to just stare at him...and study his face...

there were times when i caight him staring at me too...but i pretended i didn't notice.

After that we went back dito, where our office is. The second day after getting back to work...I was so busy at work...when i glanced at the corridor... I saw someone who looks like mr. Wong...i silently laughed at myself for imagining things... a few minutes after that My boss called me to his office...

when i got there...i was shocked frozen... lounging on the sofa was mr. wong... dress very casually in shirt and tight jeans...smiling lazily and the other cute guy our contact person...

My boss brought me back to reality...."hey janey...we have visitors greet them..."

so i went to our contact person, shook his hands..."hi matt! what are you doing here?"...
    matt answered..."on holiday with my boss"...

mr. wong stood up went near me , smiled and held out his hand...

i nearly fainted. But i had no choice but to shake his hands ...

as usual ...i chickened out and run away... but i was wearing 4 inch stiletto's and really tight slacks...my heels got snagged on the rug...and i nearly fall flat on my face...i was waving my arms in the air trying to regain my balance...and my pants nearly ripped...

after i composed my posture...i waved at them and hurriedly left...

my boss told me later that afternoon that we're going out with dinner with our visitors...but i politely declined...:C

when we go back to china this week...i hope i have the courage to talk to him....
    "good thing i was wearing a really hot black dress that night."

any proof? :glee:
  • ...wakaranai...wakaranai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    when i was in high school, i had a crush with this guy who was a year ahead of me. nalaman ko na pareho kami ng route ng jeepney na sinasakyan pauwi, so everyday naghihintay ako ng mga 15 minutes sa may sakayan para lang makasabay siya, but i was unsuccessful.

one day, nagmamadali akong umuwi kasi may pupuntahan kami ng mom ko. i rode the first jeepney that passed, and sat hurriedly. nabangga ko pa ng bag ko yung guy na nakatabi ko, pero hindi ako nag-sorry. nung nagbayad na ko, inabot nung guy yung pamasahe and to my surprise, yung crush ko pala yun. the trip went on in silence, and i was blushing the whole time. all of a sudden, nagpreno yung jeep, and i went sliding and bumping into him. sweet na sana kung hindi lang siya umabot dun sa pinakadulo ng jeep at nauntog dun sa bakal sa may likod ng driver. sobrang pula ng noo niya nun, at sorry ako ng sorry sa kanya. what's worse, humarap siya sa'kin at nagsmile, sabay sabi ng "hahawak ka kasi".