Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

How can the ms right be so wrong?

If she were meant for me why can't she see it? Why is she blind to the fact that no one will love her like I. What is it that makes her so out of touch from the one that really matters. That which is I. Her one and only. Not the toy she uses like her other toys to fill her earthly needs. How she discards us like yesterday's paper. What is it that makes her so that she can have one of us in her one day and another the next.

Do we not have feelings? Are we robots? Mere playthings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0StPfaLZfu8

Comments

• hellboy2828hellboy2828 PEx Rookie ⭐
    How can Ms. Right be so wrong?

Because she isn't Ms. Right.
  • java_chiqjava_chiq PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    dj.cool wrote: »
    If she were meant for me why can't she see it? Why is she blind to the fact that no one will love her like I. What is it that makes her so out of touch from the one that really matters. That which is I. Her one and only. Not the toy she uses like her other toys to fill her earthly needs. How she discards us like yesterday's paper. What is it that makes her so that she can have one of us in her one day and another the next.

Do we not have feelings? Are we robots? Mere playthings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0StPfaLZfu8

ouch...:C now i feel so guilty. This is so tagos sa puso.
    dj.cool if you're the one im with...im so sorry if i made you feel that way. i hope you know that im really trying to change. im old. im tired. I just want to be with you.
  • Emperior7Emperior7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    eh???!?! :hmm:
  • hellboy2828hellboy2828 PEx Rookie ⭐
    I'm surprised someone still replied here. Though java_chiq's reply is the "what if" of everything.

The girl supposedly found out your intentions and realized how genuine you are, but it's all too late.

But I still find the TS creepy with all his suicidal thoughts in his other threads.